Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* (Page 102)

sna004 Senior Member
sna004
sna004

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

@Nisha: haha I used to watch Geet but then it became too much romance for me with not so much of a plot and so I gave up. And same, I'm on and off for SGP. The current track is just wayy too sad for my taste -_- And I watch maryada regularly and SSBN I'm catching up again LOL
Yeah, that's true. Maan and Geet separated so I'm not watching that anymore. SGP is interesting now. I actually had stopped watching it but just caught up for the current track.

I just started watching SSBN yesterday. Let's see how long this lasts for me. LOL The only show I watch completely faithfully is NCIS.

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sna004

@Nisha: haha I used to watch Geet but then it became too much romance for me with not so much of a plot and so I gave up. And same, I'm on and off for SGP. The current track is just wayy too sad for my taste -_- And I watch maryada regularly and SSBN I'm catching up again LOL
Yeah, that's true. Maan and Geet separated so I'm not watching that anymore. SGP is interesting now. I actually had stopped watching it but just caught up for the current track.

I just started watching SSBN yesterday. Let's see how long this lasts for me. LOL The only show I watch completely faithfully is NCIS.

Oh damn, NCIS. I've heard of it but never actually watched.

And you only started SSBN recently? Nice, well good luck and we all sure hope this will last :)

I watch too much TV if you include like the American shows as well, let's see House, Scrubs, The Office, White Collar, Fringe, Community, Big Bang Theory, Outsourced.

And I'm probably forgetting a few as wellLOLConfused

sna004 Senior Member
sna004
sna004

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Naina and Masooma,

I should get going. It was nice talking to both of you. Take care!

Nisha Hug
sna004 Senior Member
sna004
sna004

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Oh damn, NCIS. I've heard of it but never actually watched.

And you only started SSBN recently? Nice, well good luck and we all sure hope this will last :)

I watch too much TV if you include like the American shows as well, let's see House, Scrubs, The Office, White Collar, Fringe, Community, Big Bang Theory, Outsourced.

And I'm probably forgetting a few as wellLOLConfused

It's an excellent show. The spinoff NCIS LA is an awesome one too. I watch too much TV as well. Psych, Lie To Me, used to watch Monk and House.
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Naina and Masooma,

I should get going. It was nice talking to both of you. Take care!

Nisha Hug

Haha Bye Nisha! It was great talking to you as well :)
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Naina.... did you watch the episode?? how good waas it??/ i read that u had a long wait lool..... x
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblez91

Naina.... did you watch the episode?? how good waas it??/ i read that u had a long wait lool..... x

AHHH! I loved the episodee bubblez! well, not exactly the entire thing, but just the beginning Dakshna scene and the precap CryCry

uff that rohini is driving me absolutely insane...poor aai baba...all their happiness shattered in one jhatka
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bubblez91

AHHH! I loved the episodee bubblez! well, not exactly the entire thing, but just the beginning Dakshna scene and the precap CryCry

uff that rohini is driving me absolutely insane...poor aai baba...all their happiness shattered in one jhatka

loool, i told you ... i absolutely loved it, i cant wait tilll tomrorow's episode ... im waiting impatiently, so baddd ..... the precap is just tooo exciting ... ahhh dakshu's in love EmbarrassedWink

i just want Daksh to tadap for a bit ... would be quite funny .... he has fallen and fallen quite harddd .... and he gna keep fallin.... Embarrassed i think im in love with him .... lol

ohh god dont even start with rohini, i cant see Ayi crying like that! shes always making ayi cry and fall on the floor ... and stupid KAKA comes and adds his two pence worth in ... idiotttt arghhhh..... them two need to be taught lesson big time Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index