Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblez91 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smiley19

HI IM REALLY SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOUR CONVERSATION, I AM A NEW USER SO I AM NT SURE WHAT TO POST AND WHERE LOL. IS GAURAV MARRIED IN REAL LIFE? HIM AND PARVATI MAKE A GORGEOUS COUPLE, IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY GOT TOGETHER IN REAL LIFE.

Hey welcome to the forum .... dont worry bout interupting, i do agree him and parvati make a gorgeous couple, i dont think he is married... they would look goood in real life.... but think Parvati has a boyfriend .... x
bubblez91 thumbnail
Naina.... Gaurav is mine tooo.... lol.... he cannot be Parvati's ... and concerning u keeping the guy ... he can be ur jeeju.... u can look for a guy for me... im older toh shaaadi meri pehli honi chaaye na? :P

x
Soulink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi girls!😃......I'm pratima..... thanks Naina for inviting me to the chit chat club...actually i did come here a few times couple of days ago and never found anyone online!.....

another reason, i don't want to let you guys down as most of you are all so young and have more free time on hand( I'm a busy mom and most of the time i'm running after my 8th month old  and that what just happens few minutes ago....so you can see the dispartity in the time spent!😆....though i don't mind the least bit!😉).....i may not be fitting in here but when it comes to Dakshna.....then 'toh'!....i can go on and on forever!!...😆...hahahahahaha

Hey i saw the caps Naina put up here with Daksh's pagdi....wow soo good!!! Great pic!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bubblez91

Naina.... Gaurav is mine tooo.... lol.... he cannot be Parvati's ... and concerning u keeping the guy ... he can be ur jeeju.... u can look for a guy for me... im older toh shaaadi meri pehli honi chaaye na? :P

x

but im the younger one....the younger ones always get what they want...don't you know that? 🤣

and woah dude, parvati has a bf? o.O totally didn't know that...oh wells, gaurav now has a shot at knowing one of us 🤣

did you see the TC video with the two of them? uff they barely knew anything about each other
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI, I USE THE INTERNET ON MY MOBILE AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CHANGE IT TO LOWER CASE LOL, I APOLOGISE IF I COME ACROSS A7 7HOUTING, I REALLY DONT MEAN TO. I WILL HOPEFULLY FIGURE IT OUT SOON, PLS BEAR WITH ME UNTIL THEN. HOW OLD IS GAURAV?😆
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley19

HI, I USE THE INTERNET ON MY MOBILE AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CHANGE IT TO LOWER CASE LOL, I APOLOGISE IF I COME ACROSS A7 7HOUTING, I REALLY DONT MEAN TO. I WILL HOPEFULLY FIGURE IT OUT SOON, PLS BEAR WITH ME UNTIL THEN. HOW OLD IS GAURAV?😆

lolol it's ok :) just wanted to let you know😆

hm gaurav's age...i actually don't know...😲

smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH AND YES I THINK DAKSH IS GORGEOUS. I LIKE HIS ANGRY YOUNG MAN ATTITUDE BUT HE IS CUTE AT THE SAME TIME!
bubblez91 thumbnail
Naina.... i will find u a guy just like Daksh, after i find one for myslf ... and regarding him not knowing about Parvati ... its coz she aint a lawyer naaa. not much in common ... whereas me n him are match made in heaven LOL ..... and im guessing his age is around 24/25 .... loool i hope so anyway .....

Hey Pratima.... u can join us whenever u can ... and talk bout Dakshnaa :)

x

bubblez91 thumbnail
at Smiley19 - yeh he is deffo cute ... i cant get over his hotnesss and cuteness... x
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prat9

Hi girls!😃......I'm pratima..... thanks Naina for inviting me to the chit chat club...actually i did come here a few times couple of days ago and never found anyone online!.....

another reason, i don't want to let you guys down as most of you are all so young and have more free time on hand( I'm a busy mom and most of the time i'm running after my 8th month old  and that what just happens few minutes ago....so you can see the dispartity in the time spent!😆....though i don't mind the least bit!😉).....i may not be fitting in here but when it comes to Dakshna.....then 'toh'!....i can go on and on forever!!...😆...hahahahahaha

Hey i saw the caps Naina put up here with Daksh's pagdi....wow soo good!!! Great pic!!

aww 8 month old! thats so cutee :)

and haha take yur time.. whenever you're free...cause we're always talking about dakshna anyways 🤣 and haila that pagdi and him so dreamy....

@ayesha/smiley19: uff.  sososo dreamy.

and true, daksh would obviously want a lawyer, who knows what gaurav wants o.O 😆 but go check out the pictures of daksh smiling and whatnot in the caps i put up in the picture gallery....im like fainting at the sight of him 😳 😆