Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bubblez91

loool./... washing the dishes unfortunately wasnt that entertaining .... loll

loool..... experience in what area?? being mad lool.... i need major therapy ... this is soon going to eat up my life.....

hahaha..... i did stupid things a number of things, and thru it all i realised i was tooo busy thinking bout daksh with naina, tere naina playing tooo LMAOOO in my head ovbiously .... hahaha im thinkin bout him .... i just watched CCBM and started to cry - i need a LIFEE .... majorlyyy......

the precap was akruti in he room with ayush, her mum calls, so she hides ayush in the cupboard, her mum comes, and the cupboard door is open so her mum shouts what is this and akruti gets shocked and it ended there

lolol my bad. i thought it was something a tad bit more interesting😆😆

uff, don't worry dude. we should all go into therapy together. all these indian tv shows are driving me absolutely crazy and im completely obsessed😳 control. control. phew. i got this. not really. a psychologist. thats what i need. someone to ven tmy frustrations to...tell them how much i want daksh and naina together 🤣

LOL terenaina omgomg...i absolutely love that song so much<33 my name is khan....shah rukh and kajol 😍

woah.woahwoah. what a precap. akruti and ayush! and kaki saw! let's see how all hell is going to break loose tomorrow 😆 or the CVs probably just built up the suspense to show that nothing will happen at all 🥱

but as for lacking a life. you're definitely not the only one. -_-
bubblez91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

lolol my bad. i thought it was something a tad bit more interesting😆😆

uff, don't worry dude. we should all go into therapy together. all these indian tv shows are driving me absolutely crazy and im completely obsessed😳 control. control. phew. i got this. not really. a psychologist. thats what i need. someone to ven tmy frustrations to...tell them how much i want daksh and naina together 🤣

LOL terenaina omgomg...i absolutely love that song so much<33 my name is khan....shah rukh and kajol 😍

woah.woahwoah. what a precap. akruti and ayush! and kaki saw! let's see how all hell is going to break loose tomorrow 😆 or the CVs probably just built up the suspense to show that nothing will happen at all 🥱

but as for lacking a life. you're definitely not the only one. -_-

loool, nope nutin itnerestin, i wish it was sutin interesting .....

loool, haha can u imagine all of us going to see a therapist - with same problem - DAKSHNA, the therapist would need to see a therapist after the grief we wud put them thru ..... im obsessed tooo, its sooo bad .... and i cant control no matter how much i try .... :(

loool, i dont think its the same one that plays with Dakshna thooo - its different .... the one playing today was different ....

loool, i dont think kaki will catch them, she probz wud go and close the door properly.... x
..Naina.. thumbnail

loool, nope nutin itnerestin, i wish it was sutin interesting .....

loool, haha can u imagine all of us going to see a therapist - with same problem - DAKSHNA, the therapist would need to see a therapist after the grief we wud put them thru ..... im obsessed tooo, its sooo bad .... and i cant control no matter how much i try .... :(

loool, i dont think its the same one that plays with Dakshna thooo - its different .... the one playing today was different ....

loool, i dont think kaki will catch them, she probz wud go and close the door properly.... x

🤣🤣 i can just imagine the therapists face

and hm true...the tune from the actual show is defintiely different but whenever someone says tere naina..i immediately thinkg shah rukh kajol😆😆 man they're easily my all time favorite couple

true that. i think the kaki is sometimes too oblivious to notice anything that is going on right in front of her -__- if it was the kaka on the other hand...poor akruti and ayush...they would be done for 🤣
bubblez91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

🤣🤣 i can just imagine the therapists face

and hm true...the tune from the actual show is defintiely different but whenever someone says tere naina..i immediately thinkg shah rukh kajol😆😆 man they're easily my all time favorite couple

true that. i think the kaki is sometimes too oblivious to notice anything that is going on right in front of her -__- if it was the kaka on the other hand...poor akruti and ayush...they would be done for 🤣

looool, the therapist going to be like wthhh,....

loool, when sum1 posted on the forum abot new song and had lyrics naina tere naina - i automatically fort of MNIK, yhhh Shah rukh and kajol have a god chemistryyy.....

loool she is oblivious..... remember when akruti was doing all those things to naina, kakai didnt realise till the last minute ..... Kaka would have realised straight away ... and akruti wud be skinned alive.... along with ayushhh.....

neway hun, im gna go sleep.... i shall try and talk to u tomorrow .... nyttttt xx
..Naina.. thumbnail
bye! it was fun talking to you 🤗
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
any one here.....................................
wow I like today all the parts....case ayush is also doing a gr8 job...Now our Aku is in love....her bro is also in love .......
wow Lovely niwas...........P..Niwas
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ahahahahahah.. lovely niwas 🤣 🤣 🤣
but kaka's children are not so lucky cx they'll be 🥺 soon
aur mere dill ke kisi konay me 😆 im not liking ayush akruti story because then akruti will be same like before, hopeless, and many episodes would be waste on that again
anu17 thumbnail
hiii today Dashk realize he is in love...but Dashk you madly in love yaar............wow........
hello any one here??????????????
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
when no body's here then no body's here 😆
anu17 thumbnail
hii my dear nobody how are you dear....so your plan is this na....Naina to meet an accident...................how cool yaar even you didn't tell me na...............🤣 this is not good yaar you are my friend so when will you go to Prem Niwas...lovely Niwas.......now you did na what you want