MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok... good night.. i mean good morning πŸ˜†
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
anybody here?!

loved today's dakshna scene!!!!😳 something is definitely happening between the two. Noticed that neither of them moved their hand from the book and instead were captive by the eyelock!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hii good evening afternoon orr morning to all of you......................any one here
Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

hii good evening afternoon orr morning to all of you......................any one here

Hi anu!!πŸ˜›
my names Acasia...sorry cudnt reply yest ...was very busy!😭

u watched todays episode?

cud u tell me what happened 2day?πŸ˜ƒ....ive gt my board exams going on..so i cant watch😭
Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssbn_siddhi

hey anyone here???

hi!!
could u tell me what happened todays epi?
anu17 thumbnail
yaa yaar please any one tell me what happen today I am waiting...............
I didn't watch na.......................πŸ€” case Im on my way home nw pls tell me na...........................................any one here.............................😭
is it good or what....epi is good na.......................
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
today...Rohini's boss'  wife recognised Ayi...her boss scholded her saying that if she can't respect her family then she will sacrifice the company also for her greed....he says he'll never give her promotion and is not sacking her only because of Baba...Precap: Rohini urges Sanket to leave the house!
Special part: Daksh is forcing Naina to tell her by what name Hema calls him and she avoids the question....he tells her that he will keep asking her!!!
Edited by crazyfairy - 13 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyfairy

today...Rohini's boss'  wife recognised Ayi...her boss scholded her saying that if she can't respect her family then she will sacrifice the company also for her greed....he says he'll never give her promotion and is not sacking her only because of Baba...Precap: Rohini urges Sanket to leave the house!
Special part: Daksh is begin the precging Naina to tell her by what name Hema calls him and she avoids the question....he tells her that he will keep asking her!!!

dear you are gr8...thanks yaar
anu17 thumbnail
hii siddi did priya praise naina???wow how???
just tell me na......................
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She lambasted Rohini and Sanket for not recognizing their parents and praised naina that she took care of aai like a daughter... and Daksh was happy listening to this.. He gave his one of the rarest smiles...