Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Well, we all know we get off topic a lot....and might actually end up spamming threads and diverting from the topic๐Ÿคฃ So this is for all those times and when you just feel like talking with someone about anything and everything on the face of the Earth๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chit Chat Away!

-----------------------------

Link to Past Chit Chat Clubs:

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1*
*SSBN Chit Chat Club 2*
-----------------------------

Link to Next Thread:

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 4*
Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
congrats friends.. we have completed 300 pages of chit chatting ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—
wow Naina thanks we are in 3rd ssbn ccc cooooollll
Its really gr8 2 hav 3rd ccc. ssbnians rocks!!
hey...i think the surprise is Akruthi!!...she has decided to work for Naina......99.99% sure!
Hello........anyone there? I missed the last scene. Can any1 tel me wat hpnd?
Originally posted by Dolorous_jane

Hello........anyone there? I missed the last scene. Can any1 tel me wat hpnd?

u missed the last scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ no plx don't say that ๐Ÿ˜ต
it was totally ๐Ÿ˜
in the last scene naina was taking something off the cupboard and daksh helped her ๐Ÿ˜›
in precap naina was dressing daksh's wound and they were alone in the office โ˜บ๏ธ

hey friends check my first signature... i made it for dakshna๐Ÿ˜ณ its the first one so plx forgive me if u don't like it ๐Ÿ˜›

guys wat happnd today?!!?!? i havnt watched yet.....
whoooooopsy.... couldnt congratulate our new home ๐Ÿฅณ
Nadz, today was a fantastic day!!
Short update: aku returns to work. Aai & kaki see her at work and are pleased. Aai tells naina there is a surprise for her in her office. She goes and sees aku & another assistant. Naina says some wise words. Naina leaves whilst on the phone. Daksh sitting in the garden and follows her. Naina keeps walking and a car nearly knocks her over but daksh grabs her and pulls her away. Naina then gets angry and says why are you following me? And then sees daksh empty pocket and says you r following me here for your pen? Is that why you were also in my room? U think I'm a thief. Daksh ask her to stop and listen. She says she can get angry too and she is not like him. He agrees and says yes you r not like me. I've taken a whole day to say I'm sorry to you. And at that time, roadworks. So daksh shouts his sorry 3 times, attracting people. Naina does not accept his apology as she said whatever he said hurt her a lot. She leaves. Daksh tries to go after her but nearly gets known down by a motorbike and then trips and grazes his left hand which bleeds. Naina sits in her room and recalls him apologising and says he's very innocent when he apologises. Maybe she should forgive him. He returns home. Aai and baba worried where he went. He said he had something important to do. Naina sitting there and hears. Aai notices his hand bleeding and bandages it. Daksh in his room reflectingon what naina said and agrees with her that what he said was wrong and hurtful. He hears noice coming from naina's room and goes and helps her carry a heavy box to the office. Naina tells him I'll help you as I don't want your back to hurt. In her office, she notices that daksh's hand is bleeding. She tells him that I will redress it. He refuses being a strong male. She then gets slightly angry and ask him why do you always so stubborn?! Episode ends.

Precap: Naina dressing daksh's hand and daksh looking at her.