MG FF: The Kidnap #2 Note PG76 - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago

The Kidnap

Recap:

He looked at her with big wide eyes.

"Hi!" Geet said.

"Uncle, uncle!" Neev said tugging on Adi's pants, "Who is she?"

"I'm Geet." Geet put her hand forward for a handshake.

Neev shook her hand.

Maan was shocked that Geet was being so friendly with Neev. So... the monster's adopted daughter knows how to be friendly.

Neev then jumped onto Maan. "Dad!" he exclaimed.

Chapter 11

What the hell! He's married? How? What? When? WHY? WHY, is he married! Ugh! Geet felt like pulling her hair out of her head. She just couldn't believe it that Maan Singh Khurana was married. It was a big shock to her. She didn't understand why it was affecting her so much. Stay calm, Geet. Act normal. Don't show him that this affects you.

"Neev! I missed you so much!" Maan said hugging Neev.

Maan turned to Geet excitedly. "Geet, this is my son Neev."

Geet held back her tears that were threatening to fall any second. "Excuse me."

She went upstairs to the washroom locking the door behind her. Geet leaned against the closed door, calming herself down. Tears streamed down her face. She sat down and cried her heart out, burying her face in her hands. Why? That was a question she didn't have an answer to.

Maan wondered why Geet left so abruptly. She was fine a minute ago. Maan brushed his thoughts off and started showing Neev around the house. He made a mental note in his head to tell Geet not to mention of the kidnapping in front of Neev. But, he knew she wouldn't because even though he was kidnapper, she was a good human being. She wouldn't say such things to a little child.

Geet was crying non-stop for ten minutes. Every time she stopped she would start again. Okay! That's enough. Why am I crying over that moron? Shush Geet. Don't cry! Soon his mission will be accomplished and I can go back to my family. Geet didn't know why, but the thought of going back to her family wasn't as exciting as it used to be. I can't let him know that I was crying because of him. He'll think that I love him or some other bullshit like that. That was when it hit her. Wait a second! Don't I? Isn't that why it hurt me so much to know he is married with a kid? Oh my god, Geet! Of all people, I am in love with this Maan Singh Khurana. Geet knew she had feelings for him. Her feelings for Dev felt like attraction. But, Maan Singh Khurana was whole different topic. She felt so protected around him even though he was the enemy. She trusted him. She even enjoyed his company.

Suddenly, she burst out in tears again. Why do I love him? WHY? He kidnapped me! Geet stopped crying again. No! That's stupid. I do not love him. I do not love him. I do not love him. She kept repeating it to herself even though her heart told her something else.

Geet washed her face and came out of the washroom. She would behave normally and as usual avoid him as much as possible.

Maan was a whole other person. He wasn't in his same kidnapper behavior. He was cheerful and happy because Neev was there. Maan loved Neev more than anyone else.

Maan was sitting on the couch with Neev on his lap, discussing something with Aditya. Geet came and walked straight to the kitchen trying to hide herself from Maan, but Maan noticed her coming. She looked really sad.

"I'll be right back, Adi" Maan said and quickly ran after Geet.

He caught up to her in the kitchen. "Are you okay?" Maan asked concerned.

Why is he being concerned? Geet thought angrily. "Umm yes, I'm fine" Geet said silently not looking up. She turned around and started to walk away.

"Wait! You don't look okay. Are you sure?"  Maan asked.

He really irked Geet with his question. Maan was always rude to her and now she was getting angry that he isn't being rude. "I said I'm fine!" Geet shouted, "And why do you care anyway?"

This made Maan angry. He was being nice to her thinking that she wasn't feeling good, and here she is showing him attitude as usual. Maan gripped her elbow pulling her back angrily, and slamming her against his chest.

Geet raised her eyes angrily. Maan noticed that her eyes were kind of red as if she was crying.

"Geet, were you crying?" Maan asked.

Geet lowered her eyes and softly said, "No."

Maan didn't believe her. "Tell me what's wrong!"

"Nothing." Stop asking questions, you moron!

Maan didn't stop, "Tell me, Geet."

Geet lost it. "Why are you being so concerned? You're a criminal! You're a kidnapper, act like one and stop showing me your fake concern!" Geet yelled looking at him furiously.

Maan was really angry now. His eyes were big with rage and his anger took control over him. He gripped her wrist and walked quickly to the staircase, pulling her with him. He dragged her up the stairs, while she struggled to get her wrist out of his grip. Maan kicked open the door, slammed it shut behind him and kissed Geet angrily, pinning her against the closed door. Geet just stood there struggling to get her arms freed. But, there was no use. Maan kissed her aggressively, biting and sucking her lips. Tears came out of her eyes. Maan's lips moved down to her neck, and to her collarbone sucking and biting her skin and venting out his anger.

"Maan, stop!" she ordered him, trying to push him off.

That didn't stop Maan as he became angrier. He pulled down the sleeve of her shirt biting her shoulder and pulling her closer by her waist. He kissed her again, stifling her scream. He opened her hair and nuzzled his face in it.

"Don't scream" Maan whispered in her ear, biting her ear lobe.

Geet gasped. Maan swiftly turned her around, and moved her hair to one shoulder, kissing the nape of her neck, while roughly sliding her shirt as low as he could. He moved from her back to her shoulder biting it again. Geet tried to scream but Maan turned her around and covered her lips with a soft, gentle kiss, in a split second. He put her arms around his neck and slid his hand under her shirt burning her skin on her waist with his hot touch. Geet was melting in his soft kiss and gentle touch. Her hands automatically moved in his hair, but she didn't kiss him back. Maan pulled her as close as he could. He broke the kiss nibbling all around her neck. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Please stop, Maan!" Geet cried.

Maan pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her earlobe. "Next time, think before you raise you're voice to Maan Singh Khurana!" Maan whispered.

Maan left the room at once, banging the door behind him.

Once he was gone, Geet threw herself on the bed crying. She had about a million thoughts running in her head at this point.

Geet must've cried herself to sleep because it was about 12:30 when she woke up and looked at the time. Her stomach grumbled. She was hungry. Geet sat up and thought about the events that occurred before she fell asleep. She burned in anger. What a stupid, jerk! Doesn't he have any shame at all? Geet hated him to no extent after what he did despite being married and having a kid. What a 'character dheela' type of person! Stopping herself from exploding, she silently walked down to the kitchen to drink water and eat something.

Maan yawned. It was nearly 12:30. Neev was being stubborn and wouldn't sleep until he told him a bedtime story. He finally got Neev to fall asleep. Maan was just about to lay down when he saw Geet walk down the stairs. He was still curious to know what was bothering her. He knew she hadn't eaten anything. Maan quietly followed her downstairs. He reached the kitchen.

Geet filled up a glass of water for herself, gulping it down and then refilling it. She could feel herself being watched. She didn't have to look to know that it was Maan. She finished her water and turned to leave, ignoring Maan.

Maan held her wrist pulling her back. He washed an apple and gave it to her. "Eat."

Geet was hungry. She quietly took it and ate it. It was awkward eating while Maan stood there not ready to leave.

When Geet was done eating she tried to quickly leave only to be pulled back by Maan. He spoke up, "What's wrong with you?"

'What's wrong with you?' After all that happened he's asking what's wrong. Geet wanted to yell back at him. What's not wrong? I'm stuck in an unknown place after you kidnapped me. I started to think you weren't so bad, but then you all of a sudden have a son! Geet avoided him and started to leave before she lost her cool.

But Maan had already lost his cool. He held her wrist and dragged her to a far corner of the house where they wouldn't be heard and Neev wouldn't be awoken.

Pinning her to the wall, he shouted at her, "Why are you behaving like this?"

Geet's eyes shot daggers at him. "Behaving like what, Maan Singh Khurana?"

"You very well know what I mean. Tell me what happened. What's bothering you, Geet?" Maan said furiously.
"You don't need to care and you don't need to know! You're not a friend of mine, nor are you related to me in anyway. You are no one to me!" Geet yelled and tried pushing him away. "Let go!"

Maan moved back. Geet made her way to her room. Once she was gone, Maan punched the wall in anger. Why were her words so hurtful to him?

The next morning, Maan woke up with a headache. He checked the time it was 12:39. He massaged his head and went to the kitchen to take an Advil. He had breakfast in peaceful quietness. He wondered how both Geet and Neev were still sleeping. After eating he went to check up on Neev.

He was nowhere to be seen, nor was Geet. Then, it hit him why it was so quiet. Was it possible they were together? Remembering their friendliness towards each other he assumed that they were together. He thought that they might be playing some game together and stopped worrying. He looked out the front door window. It was snowing. Damn it! Now, Maan would have to shovel the driveway. There was a $500.00 fine for driveways that weren't shoveled. There was almost zero percent chance of police coming to the area he was in, but he had to be on the safe side, especially with Geet around.

All the exit doors of the house had locks from the inside that opened with one key that he kept safely. He went to get the key. The key wasn't it the usual place. Maan hurriedly started looking around. Shit! Where is it?

Just then, he remembered seeing the lock of the back door open. Oh no! Maan ran to the back door, that wasn't locked. It had a note scribbled.

Sorry Maan Singh Khurana.

I'm kidnapping your son to play with me outside. You know I could've done much worse!

Geet Handa

Maan sighed in relief and put on a jacket and snow boots. He opened the door and what he saw
mesmerized him he froze.

Neev and Geet were outside bundled up with coats, scarves, and mitts. Geet's open hair was flying in the chilling breeze. They both had pink noses from being outside for so long. They were making a snowman. Geet was struggling to put the head on the top.

"Geet Di, look dad woke up. He can help us with this!" Neev said excitedly.

Maan slowly walked over to them, taking the huge head for the big snowman from her, coming closer than he needed to and then whispering, "weakling!" in her ear.

She pulled the snowball back from him, "No, I'm not!" With all her strength she carried the snowball to the snowman, but in the way she tripped over some unleveled snow. She didn't fall because Maan quickly managed to hold her and steadied her, but the heavy snowball fell from her hands breaking up into many chunks of snow. She gasped, and looked at Neev making an wide-eyed apologetic face. "Sorry, Neev!"

"Don't worry Geet Di, we'll make another and this time dad will pick it up and put it on because he's sooo strong - even more than you." Neev said in his adorably cute voice.

Maan couldn't help but smirk looking at Geet's offended expressions.

"Neev, now let's not forget who put the other 2 snowballs in place." Geet said upset.

Before Neev could say anything, Maan interrupted. "You guys carry on playing, I'll be over there shoveling the snow. Oh, and don't go anywhere, understood?"

Neev nodded yes cutely, while Geet nodded no in a similar way. Maan gave her an angry look.

Before leaving, Maan took two steps back whispering in Geet's ear, "I need to talk to you' Away from Neev."

Geet nodded, thinking he wants to thank her. Once Maan was gone, she told Neev that she'd be right back and went to Maan.

Maan was wondering why Geet was behaving normally again when he heard her talk.

"What is it?" Geet asked, clearly with attitude.

Maan smirked, knowing that she thought he would thank her for not escaping. He decided not to. Instead he asked her, "Where is my key, which I'm guessing you stole?"

Geet looked at him disbelievingly as he shoveled the snow. Right then, the shovel peeled the dried blood, covering the area that was hurt the last night when he punched the wall. She looked at his hand with worried expressions, which didn't go unnoticed by Maan.

Geet realized she was wearing his gloves. She took them off and picked up snow from the ground covering it over the blood on his hands. Maan just stared at her as she worriedly ran snow over his hand that was bleeding. Her touch was doing wonders, as he no longer felt the pain. Either that or he was too busy noticing the breathtaking beauty in front of him to notice pain.

Geet didn't see him stare at her, because she was too busy examining his hand. After the bleeding stopped she picked up the gloves from the ground putting them on for him.

She looked up at him angrily. "How did that happen? What did you do?" Geet questioned him while putting the glove over his hand.

"You don't need to care and you don't need to know! You're not a friend of mine, nor are you related to me in anyway. You are' no one to me!" Maan said looking at her intensely.

Geet paused and looked up at him shocked. It was the exact same thing she had said to him the last night. There was deep feeling of hurt when he said those words. Geet wondered if he had felt the same way. "No need to repeat my words."

"I expect a thank you from you. I could easily have escaped, or worse kidnapped Neev and used him against you. But, I didn't. I'm not like you." Geet said angrily.

"You know what, Geet. You're pretty stupid. If I was in your place and I found the key to set myself free, I would've escaped and taken Neev along." Maan said to lighten up the atmosphere.

Geet's jaw dropped. "Like I said, I'm not like you!" she hissed back at him in anger.

She began walking away, when Maan caught her wrist, pulling her back, "I want my key."

"Oh! Are you talking about this key?" Geet said flashing it in front of his face with mischievous eyes and then pulling it away when he reached for it. She repeated the step a few times before Maan caught her wrist trying to take the key from her hand, but was unsuccessful.

Geet picked up some snow and threw it at Maan turning to run thinking he was hit by the snowball.

Maan ducked down and saved himself from the snow and quickly caught hold of Geet from behind. His arms went around her gripping her hands that had the keys.

Even with the big coats they were wearing, they were being affected by the close proximity. Having her back up against his chest sent shivers down Geet's spine. It didn't help when Maan nuzzled his face in her hair. Geet's breath hitched as she felt Maan's nose near her ear. She had many emotions run through her. Why did she feel this way every time they were close?

Her thoughts were interrupted when Maan tried to snatch the key from her hand. She gripped the key tightly not letting Maan get it out of her hold.

And this was exactly how Neev found them. Geet was holding the key in front of her, with Maan's arms around her trying to take it from her and his chin on her shoulder.

"Umm' What are you guys doing?" Neev asked curiously.

They both froze. Geet felt her cheeks get hot.

Maan felt awkward in this situation and let go of Geet, but not missing the opportunity to grab the key out of her hold. "Oh, nothing. I was just getting this key from her."

Neev shrugged. "Okay. I was bored alone, so I came. Now can you please help me put the head of the snowman on?"

"Sure Neev. Let's go." Geet said as she walked ahead, while Neev and Maan followed.

Neev started talking to Maan about Geet. "Y'know what, dad? Geet Di is sooo nice. She made me my favourite Italian food when you were sleeping and then she watched SpongeBob Squarepants with me and then we played Hide and Seek, and then we went outside and she made sure I was dressed properly and then'" his list went on and on, and Maan was stuck listening to praises of Geet who was out of hearing range.

Maan felt thankful towards Geet for doing so much for his son.

Hi Everyone.

It's so wonderful to be back to read all your comments. I couldn't update due to end of year graduation celebration trips. But, I had lots of fun with my friends. I'm gonna miss them because we're all going to different high schools.

I hope to update real soon again. Maybe on my birthday, July 17th.😉

IMPORTANT!

I'm tired of making sure my PM List is updated. From now on, I'm done with PM List. If you want a PM add XxJaSsIxX2 to your Buddy List. If you don't, delete 'XxJaSsIxX2'. If you're having difficulties adding this user, comment in this thread and I'll add you. I hope I was simple and clear. But, don't send me a PM asking me to add you to my PM List, because I will lose the PM in older pages, and it might get deleted.

Thanks for your cooperation!

-Jassi

Like and Comment
or else I will discontinue!!!
Edited by --jassi-- - 11 years ago
😃yayy me first
welcome bak jessi...missed you🤗
awesome update👏
loved it x
oooh so geet was angry at maan as she has fallen for him and he comes with a son she had no clue about...
ooof maan is such a beast...alwaiiz lukig for a chance to touch geet...naughty boii😉😉😳
love how geet and neev are getting along...hehe geets little note was funny😆😆
awww geet was so concerned for maan wen she saw blood on his hands...neev just had to ruin their key game⭐️
cont soon Xx...⭐️
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
loved the update ... 

Neev is sooo adorable ... felt bad for Geet .. poor thing ... 

update super soon 

me waiting 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
I will send PMs later on today :)
Oh thank God u updated :)
luvd luvd luvd the update.
I liked the way maan took his anger out. Waise he didn't realize
that she is mad coz she thnks he is married... Zara kam sochta hai but chalo his actions make up for that ;)
geet is like a bird who doesn't want to leave her cage. Awww
maan shud kiss her a million times more ... For watching tv with his son, for making him food, for playing with him, for putting clothes on him , for making snowman for him , for not telling him that his dad has abducted geet, for not running away once she found the key , for not kidnapping his son whn she cud obviously had all means of doing so and lastly for not waking him up so he can have a nice sleep.
C jassi geets deserves so many kisses... Atleast one for each deed.
Luv ur ff. Plz update soon. May b u shud update b4 ur birthday... That way u won't have to work on ur birthday ;)
loved da update
do continue
it was amazing
OMFGG GURL. 17th July?!You serious?  MINE IS ON THE 17th TOOO! Congrats missy. We share the same bdayyy!!WOOO come over to my place we will have a blasstt!
awsome update n happy birthday in advance may god bless u with lots of happiness n sucess i m wishing u rite now because i m unable to wish u on 17 so
That was an AAMzing and HOOTTT chapter. Gonna be back for my commento later :P
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

OMFGG GURL. 17th July?!You serious?  MINE IS ON THE 17th TOOO! Congrats missy. We share the same bdayyy!!WOOO come over to my place we will have a blasstt!

OMG!!!!!
This is sooo freakishly coincidential!😃
Wow!