Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MaanKiGeet...

Heyyy.

I know, you all must be wondering about the update. Well...Here are my excuses for not updating in nearly two months. First of all, I had too much homework, and then when I didn't have a lot for the first time I got hooked onto Cricket! Watched cricket instead of homework. Didn't even miss the repeats. Watched the repeat of April 2nd WorldCup atleast five times, discovered a huge crush on Dhoni (who I now have a jersey of) and Raina. 😳 Got myself into an obsession of Yuvraj's allrounderness. And an obsession of watching Pajji and Zaheer balling! When I was out of Cricket mode, I went into the mode of catching up on work. Whenever I would have freetime, I would end up reading FFs (I'm like 10 parts behind for every FF I used to read). I caught up on one of Liz's FFs. Recently caught up on Sameeha786's ongoing FFs.

Despite all of this, there is another reason that kept me from working on an update. Recently, something bad happened which I don't want to mention. I just hope you all will be understanding and wait some more.

Thanks,
~Jassi

GASP! πŸ˜†

I was the reason for the delay? (Goes and hits head on wall) πŸ˜†

Reagrdless I shall wait and I hope you are alright.

--jassi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvabbybaby

GASP! πŸ˜†

I was the reason for the delay? (Goes and hits head on wall) πŸ˜†

Reagrdless I shall wait and I hope you are alright.

What can I do when you write such interesting FFs. You write amazingly, and I just alwayz feel the need to read a chapter or two from any FF of yours. I LOVE your FFs, I always read them via my iPod and it is too frustrating to comment from it and I hardly get to go on the computer because of homework and when I do I just get to writing an update. I wrote so much but end up deleting it cause it seems rubbish. Lolzz. Im never gonna get to update if this continues! The AccidentiAl Couple iz my fav ff of yours. I just wish Maan was more attracted towards Geet. Please update it really soon. And congratulate me cause i wrote this reply thru my ipod!
~Jassi
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Update soon PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Update pl

Heres some ideas, hope the child thing right now. And make Maaneet friends insted and after a time when Maaneet realize they love each other and are on the way to confess bring the child in
m-g19 thumbnail

Friends18.com Miss you Scrapshttp://' border="">
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaanKiGeet...

^^^ I'm trying...

& we are waiting. πŸ˜Š 

sweet cherry thumbnail
plzzz update
plzzz
plzzz
it been ages since u updated
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have'nt got any Pm's of chapter 9 and bout this thread kan yu plzz send me the PM bout this so i cud read it later gfonna save it :P
--jassi-- thumbnail
Hello Everyone.

You all are probably sooo angry at me for not updating in sooo long! i dunno! Everytime I write anything, I say 'Ewww!' and delete it all! I think i lack inspiration, that's why I can't update. So can you guys please tell me things I could improve on, things that I'm good at. And please tell me if their is a specific track or scene i should include. I will try my best. and then maybe I'll actually type something and not delete it.

Trust me, I'm actually trying to update!

~Jassi
Jassi come on! Pwweeez . . . Well I want to see Maan causing serious damage . . . Than I want him to hurt Geet in such a way that she makes him pine (of course he must fall for her).

We are enlightened to Maan's past and what happened.

Hot scenes are always welcomed.

Umm . . . Maybe Maan takes kidnapping to a new level (light torture) EVIL Liz can think of all this!

Love

Liz

P. S I love anything you write so PLEASE atleast write some fight scenes and makeup scenes with Maaneet PWEEZ