Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
[Members Only]

At the Aryuvedic Centre

Matli and Toasty go to see dadaji but Malti is reminded to deliver her tiffin. She says she will be back in two minutes. As she leaves her and Tej pass by each other. They both don't notice each other. Tej goes to the family and says he it will take sometime for the cream to get made so they all can leave if they want and he can wait. Toasty says no they all came together, so they will all leave together. She then tells Tej about how she met malti and he just missed her. Tej says that's okay, when you see her next time say thank you from my side too.

Back at Chaturvedi house

Ved walks into Pashus room and asks if a client called. Pashu is in deep thought on his bed. Ved asks whats wrong. Pashu says he was just thinking, when will they ever understand women? There was Malti, who is the reason Dadaji is like this today and then there is Toasty who is making so many plans to fix him.  Its Ironic because the person who we brought into this house with so much love, messed it all up. And the person who we were so against bringing in to the point where we even had a vote, is doing everything she can to bring this house together. Ved smiles and says ( okay I don't really understand Veds hindi sometimes. but I will try my best based on the context. Correct me if I am wrong).  He says that everyone is different and even God doesn't understand women, so who will we.

Back at the Aryuvedic Centre

Malti is walking and she sees Tej buying the medicine. She is shocked  and tries to hide. Tej walks buy and almost see here but he doesn't. (ooo the suspense). Tej goes back to the family and says he got the medicines now so they can leave. Tanya requests that they stay so they can meet the lady. Tej tells her to call her. Toasty calls Malti who is still shaken up from seeing Tej. She is scared she might run into him again. She tells Toasty she is busy now and they can meet another day. Toasty agrees and tells everyone that they can go home. Dadaji, is happy and says he will get his feet massaged here every day. (aww Dadaji Hug)

Phone Convo with Dimple and Prachin( Cute!)

Dimple limps to the phone as it is ringing. Its prachin and on the phone and she is shocked. Prachin says how are you, little lizard. how are you feeing. Stern Smile She says you tell me how you are feeling mosquito.Stern Smile.  He says see everything even now. She says just come here and I will show you. He says, trust me you, you won;t be able to. She is about to retaliate when he stomach starts hurting. Prachin laughs. He says what happened, you got a correction. ( I have no idea what he's trying to say). And she says just give me two minutes, I call you again. Prachin laughs and says go, go. He hangs up and is laughing and cheering.  He stomach also starts to hurt. He still continues to cheer but in pain. and thinks Ved is right, he is paying for the bad karma.

Back at the front of the Chaturvedi house

As they are entering Dadaji tells them to wait. He tells Gyan to go get something. Tej and Tanya are confused. Gyan comes back with a plate of religious stuff. Toasty asks what is this for. Dadaji says its for some kind of cleansing. Toasty asks for what. Dadadji says when she came into this house there was a vote and he voted no. Thus he wants to be cleansed. Toasty smiles and says its okay but he refuses. He says he can't carry that burden at this age , let him do it. He says when Lakshamiji comes to do tika some people go to wash there face. He's like I'm the idiot who just said no right away to a Lakshami like you. He says you are doing so much for me and that is enough. Someone else wouldn't have done this much.  I am just praying to God, if he wants to take me, then do it quick. All are saddened.  And then she says and just as quickly, send me back and your son. All are smiling with tears in their eyes. I also have tears in my eyes, it was so sweet. Dadaji does the pooja.  Tej is smiling with pride. Dadaji gives them his blessings.

They enter the house. As they do Toasty stops and see the picture of Tej's mom with Pashu. They all stop. She seeks her blessings.

At Matlis House

Malti is still very shaken up. Her mom gives her water and asks her if she met Toasty. She says she did. Her mom asks why she is so upset. She says that she saw Tej as the centre today. Her mom says so what. He could have come to get medicine. They have two old people in that house. In fact Dadajis feet don't even work. Those people deserve that. blah blah Wacko Malti gets Annoyed. She says stop saying this stuff. It really hurts me. Her mom says why does it bother her. She says because the reason why dadaji is liek this is cause of her. Her mom says not that's not true. She says she shouldn't at all feel responsible for her. The reason why she and dadaji are like this is all cause of them Unfortunately they don't realize that.  They will though. One day they will. God won't let them go. And even if he did, I won't. and she gives her stupid smile Angry AngryAngry

Back the Chaturvedi house

In the drawing room all are happy. Pashu asks if Dadaji is lying. He says why would he lie. Pashu runs to Toasty and asks her if he is telling the truth. She smiles. He runs to Tej and asks him if they both are telling the truth. Tej smiles. Runs to Gyan and Gyan stops him and says I'll just tell you right now that all 3 are telling the truth. Pashu is really happy and says he can't believe it. Ved says its cause they got happiness after so long, that's why.  Pashu agrees, he tells Ved to call Pitaji and let him know. Tanya says no, lets surprise hi when he comes back. Pashu thinks that's a better idea. When he comes back and Dadaji can walk and meet him He will be so happy and shocked. Thats such a good idea. He says but today there must be something sweet made in the house. All are happy.

Smita, who is looking very pretty today, comes to meet Toasty. Toasty goes up to her and welcomes her. She tells Toasty that there is a huge problem in Nikita's life. She goes on to tell them that Rajan told his mom about the slap incident. His mom is made and has chosen to break the engagement ( about time! ) All are shocked.  Pashu says this is all his fault. If he hadn't slapped Rajan this wouldn't have happened. Toasty says no, he did the right thing. Pashu says but if doing the right thing, ruins someones life, how is it the right thing. He says take me to Rajans house and I will go an apologize. Toasty says no. Pashu says but its about that poor girls life. She didn't do anything wrong, then why should she have to be punished. Smita says no, she isn't punished. In fact you saved her. Tej says that's right. Nikitas family are pushovers and Rajan and his family take advantage of that. Pashu says but her wedding. Smita says don't worry its just some stupid drama. I know they will come back. Ved looks really mad. Smita goes on to say that its Rajans fault anyway, they will come back. Toasty says he will not ask for forgiveness from anyone. This time we won't let, Nikita and her parents bow down to them.

At Nikitas House

Nikita is telling Toastys mom that at first Rajan wouldn't pick up the phone, now his mom isn't either. Nikitas mom is crying. Toastys mom tries to console her and tells her everything will be alright. Nikkis mom says what will be fixed. The situation is out of control now. Nikkis dad says that they said they want to break the marriage. If this marriage breaks we will not be able to show are face to anyone. ( yah cause being able to show your face is better than letting your daugther live with a women beater). Toastys dad tries to console him. He says  I know what you are feeling but  just leave it up to God, Nikkis mom says our faith in God was what was keeping us going but now it seems liek even he doesn't want us to be happy. Toastys mom says why don't you go talk to Rajans mom. She says what if she really insults us. Toastys dad says, if you don;t mind we will go with you. Nikki says but what if they insult you too. Toastys mom says who cares. You just aren't like our daughter, you are our daughter.  Maybe they will understand us. Toastys dad agrees, he says we can at least try.

At the Chaturvedi House

Ved is putting the medicine on dadajis legs. Dadaji is very happy. Ved asks why he is laughing. Dadaji says he feels a cooling sensation its nice. Pashu says I hope everything will be fine. Dadaji says this is the first time he put it on. It won't get fixed in one day. Pashu says no he was talking about Nikki. Dadaji gets sad. He says poor girl. She is very innocent. He says sometimes I get mad at God. He says why does this always happen to good people. Pashu says God must get some enjoyment from hurting good people. He asks Ved, that he is so close to God, why does he do this? Ved looks down. Pashu says don't get offended. You always get offended even before God does. He says can't we complain. Ved says he's going to go wash his hands. Pashu says he knows that we can't fight God, that;s why he does this.

In the Laundry/Washroom Area

Ved goes to wash his hands while Toasty is doing the laundry. Tej comes up to Toasty and says that she better hurry up. Her parents are gone to see Rajans parents. THey need her. Toasty says why did they go there. Tej says but its about Nikkis life. They are gone to make them understand. Toasty says if they wanted to understand they would have a long time ago. Folding our hands and begging is only doing harm to us. We all know their intentions. Then why are we helping them. Just think before marriage they are like this, how will they be after. They will ruin her life. She says let all of this happen. Its good. Tej says just at least go. She whats happening. She says if I go, I will not be able to listen to them. And if I talk they won't be able to listen to me. it;s better I not go. Besides I need to go get Dadajis medications. Tej says that's fine but its about your friends life, she needs you. Toasty says for the first time, something is good is happening in Nikkis life. She says I know you all cant see it now, but you will soon. Toasty leaves and Tej follows. Meanwhile Ved is washing his hands in anger.

Precap

Ved is at Rajans house. Rajans mom says we don't want to hear anything. Ved says just listen. Cause of some personal reasons I don't trust women or even like them. But he says that doesn't mean I will hurt them like that. He goes to Rajan and tells him that Nikkis is a really good girl. Rajans mom tells them all to leave.

Comments:

Cute episode, good mix of funny, sweet and dramatic moments. I just want Rajan out of Nikkis life and Ved her to get together. maybe no married just yet.

Edited by scinerd - 07 March 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shyamu2002webkapRamyasrazvisuecallysiarishisnehaniki_pndambisBsankbaliebaas-tvajaygandhisexyindianNAIKERnirleppannucoralnymph9LoveMishalspring567sunitaakumarOnly4Dilishdhan0022gigusersriyapoojaaasaxena3ivanta29harish_kencloudzHeenapKoyelameetasingh4shrutireddygr8-Swetha--Preetz-deepa911meghna2angelic8219springsbbbcccanu rulzcoolkitty_23anna44shivani003...PARiNA...prncz-desiresoul-nivedithashamilkinara17bsingapury

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 7th Update" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Sounds like a nice episode. Thanx :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

scinerd

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much....

Why don't toasty and her family filed complain against Rajan and his family and teach them a lesson...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

Thank you very much....

Why don't toasty and her family filed complain against Rajan and his family and teach them a lesson...
u mean nikita & her family??
I have a feeling that this drama will end only on the marriage day when niki will refuse to marry rajan ( may be the in -laws demand for more dowry )

@TM- thanks for the lovely  updateHug

scinerd

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
hello all..i have recently started watching the show and its amazing..thanx for the update..malti's mum is one of those super-whiny people who will find fault in everybody except themselves..the actor has done a fab job making us all hate her..

scinerd

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

hello all..i have recently started watching the show and its amazing..thanx for the update..malti's mum is one of those super-whiny people who will find fault in everybody except themselves..the actor has done a fab job making us all hate her..

I totally agree. I hate those people.

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

thanks for the wonderful update..its was nice to see pashu finally realizing that all women are not the same and that toasty is good...malti isn't so bad...its her mom who is responsible for what she is today..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.