Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The AA track is getting out of hand (Page 2)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by pooja83

its simple.............
d longer dey will  stretch AA track d shorter will become GHSP's  runtime..
dere r nth tracks to b explored yet .............so why stretching AA in d name of side track?

so cv's its high time to stop copying band baja baraat movie on AA and equalising d number of cameos for maneet and AA.............

exactly............maneet  shrinking............AA---X expanding is equivalent too...............viewers patience shirking..........and so his GHSP life time

yup kul
i mean stop dese baby talks coz its a baby wid supernatural powers..................
so make geet continue higher studies or let her join KC again instead of cooking like a K camp-bahu............
open up long time due maan's past.............

I m fedup of baby talk too..........khatam karo ...bahar laao baaby.....ko MC se ya birth se..................vo bhi paresan ho gaya hoga....inki roj roj ki ladai se........
I m more hating GEet behaving exactly like K soap....or more say Rshahi bahu.........who is behaving like pativrata satri..........doing cooking nothing else....mujhe usko dekhke Sadhna Akshara.....yaad aa jaate hai...........which I hate it.....................
usee KC bhejho taki...vo 400 crore ki deals main punge dalne band kare

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnroseinbloom_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
i want a 6 month progression in a single day in case MC is not happening.............so dat baby gets delivered and we r saved from dis torture and maneet back to business and dis time geet helping him out wid business more efficiently..................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
CVS just going to ignore us!
THEY WANNA END THE SHOW SO THEY DOING THIS..What idiots..
HATE IT! AA GO TO HELL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_roseinbloom

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.Thumbs Up If Cvs really wanna show them, thn  y dun keep them supporting charactersConfused?? Instead of keeping them supporting, they are making them main leadsAngry. This show is about maan-geet not AANAngry!! Can't believe they are bringing new characters for AAShocked!! Cmon' Cvs we want maan-Geet romantic, passionate scenes not this crap AA [no offence to anyone]. Cvs show us passionate scnes between MAANEET && show less of AA!! please please, listen to us!!

roseinbloom

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
THEY ARE BAQWAASAngry
CVS DUN WANNA LISTEN TO US ANYMORE..
PURPOSELY DOING THIS..
I have noticed one thing..one reason why hollywood shows ARE WORLDWIDE N SUPERHIT IS CUZ THE MAKERS LISTEN TO THEIR FANS
BUT HERE IN TELLYWOOD THEY DONT!
Explains a lot about indian television..
I have had enough..
Taking a break..

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Arjun and Annie's tracks are the most annoying things which ever happened to Geet, waste of time......

PGirn

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I agree...they are ruining our show...AngryAngryAngry
Just hate AA track and its completely boring Sleepy....copying Band Baaja Baaraat...very original CVs ClapThumbs DownD'oh
I don't understand what the CVs are up to; who have they hired??...They seriously need to come up with some good ideas and do something with the baby storyline...either give birth or get rid of it.....

Edited by Fallen Angel - 07 March 2011 at 5:33pm

PGirnroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
My eyes were bulging out when I read that there'd be another yet unbareable love triangle between them. Like WUT THE HELLLLLL!?

As if we couldn't care less about Chiknarjun/Bobble-HeadAnnie/NaaginNitya .. there's yet to be another addition to this non-existent family .. and yet another track we will not watch. And ... why are you saying no offence? LOL! No one's dying to watch AA here!

CVs .. if you aren't already listening .. or haven't already gotten a clue about the fact that we detest and loathe this track and any other future track to do with it .. then PLEASE LISTEN UP ALREADY!

So many people have already started to protest to get Swati & Team back .. why aren't the CVs listening? I wonder.. but we honestly have to take drastic measures in order to stop this AA nonsense from ruining our perfect show.

I mean the viewership declined as soon as Annie and Arjun made an entry .. with their SR right SMACK in the middle of Maaneet's wedding. THAT WAS THE LIMIT! They've already crossed it...

Z

PGirnFallen Angel

Go to top