Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
CVS just going to ignore us!
THEY WANNA END THE SHOW SO THEY DOING THIS..What idiots..
HATE IT! AA GO TO HELL!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you.👍🏼 If Cvs really wanna show them, thn  y dun keep them supporting characters😕?? Instead of keeping them supporting, they are making them main leads😡. This show is about maan-geet not AAN😡!! Can't believe they are bringing new characters for AA😲!! Cmon' Cvs we want maan-Geet romantic, passionate scenes not this crap AA [no offence to anyone]. Cvs show us passionate scnes between MAANEET && show less of AA!! please please, listen to us!!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THEY ARE BAQWAAS😡
CVS DUN WANNA LISTEN TO US ANYMORE..
PURPOSELY DOING THIS..
I have noticed one thing..one reason why hollywood shows ARE WORLDWIDE N SUPERHIT IS CUZ THE MAKERS LISTEN TO THEIR FANS
BUT HERE IN TELLYWOOD THEY DONT!
Explains a lot about indian television..
I have had enough..
Taking a break..

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Arjun and Annie's tracks are the most annoying things which ever happened to Geet, waste of time......
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree...they are ruining our show...😡😡😡
Just hate AA track and its completely boring 🥱....copying Band Baaja Baaraat...very original CVs 👏👎🏼
I don't understand what the CVs are up to; who have they hired??...They seriously need to come up with some good ideas and do something with the baby storyline...either give birth or get rid of it.....

Edited by Fallen Angel - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My eyes were bulging out when I read that there'd be another yet unbareable love triangle between them. Like WUT THE HELLLLLL!?

As if we couldn't care less about Chiknarjun/Bobble-HeadAnnie/NaaginNitya .. there's yet to be another addition to this non-existent family .. and yet another track we will not watch. And ... why are you saying no offence? LOL! No one's dying to watch AA here!

CVs .. if you aren't already listening .. or haven't already gotten a clue about the fact that we detest and loathe this track and any other future track to do with it .. then PLEASE LISTEN UP ALREADY!

So many people have already started to protest to get Swati & Team back .. why aren't the CVs listening? I wonder.. but we honestly have to take drastic measures in order to stop this AA nonsense from ruining our perfect show.

I mean the viewership declined as soon as Annie and Arjun made an entry .. with their SR right SMACK in the middle of Maaneet's wedding. THAT WAS THE LIMIT! They've already crossed it...

Z