The AA track is getting out of hand

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
There is a LIMIT. No offense to AA fans.

There is a limit. Normally people try to make sure that the show does not wrap up soon and goes on for 2+3 years and here, the CV's are trying to make sure people stop watching Geet, because they keep having this BORING AA track in there. AA are boring, Nikhunj sometimes so overacts, I feel like screaming and now this Nitya character.

Stop giving them so much importance. I thought Dev would get a meater role, the whole focus would be on Maaneet nad Dev. NT would wake up from the dead and we would get our Geet back. Seriouslyu, bring Brij back.

Cannot tolerate this AA track and this unjustice to my favorite show. Everything is not the same, Swati, we miss you. Please bring back the original gang and the story.

WE don't want AA. What's more imp? Viewers or your track? If 6 days is causing such issue, then go back to 5 days a week.

We want GEET back. Geet is about Maan and GEET, not Arjun-Annie-Nitya and some new entries for them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Are there any AA fans btw?!

But I so agree....this track lacks a lot of chemistry and amazing acting...change the actors or change the track completely b/c it's been like 4 months and I still don't care for these 2....I was fida over yash/meera/pari with in a week and they got the shortest cameos eva....AA are annoying to the core with no pazazz!
geet143maan thumbnail
😡AA are killing our SHOW😡 Edited by geet143maan - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
I agree if thats not enough they go on bringing camoes for AA when we can tolerate AA only hiow we tolerate an extra attachment...........initally it was trianlge AAM now rectangle with AAMN.....now polygin AAMN S

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its simple.............
d longer dey will  stretch AA track d shorter will become GHSP's  runtime..
dere r nth tracks to b explored yet .............so why stretching AA in d name of side track?

so cv's its high time to stop copying band baja baraat movie on AA and equalising d number of cameos for maneet and AA.............
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha...like sweet coco said..are there any AA fans btw?

we are here only for maaneet!!

ur right..the track is out...i mean another new entry for them ? for what? i dun get it...

just go back to 5 days then..

i just hope Cvs will do something abt this! PLS

DD n GC are awesome as usual...maaneet scenes are aweosme as usual..Adi rock as usual...we just need the ORIGINALITY (cast n crew) back and bam!..this show will be invincible! lol

it AA thts killing...if their story related to maan geet its ok but they are not even associated to it...i mean how come maan doesnt knwo annie is with arjun? in the same office? lol..

im just giving space to cvs..hope they are up to something good

Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

its simple.............
d longer dey will  stretch AA track d shorter will become GHSP's  runtime..
dere r nth tracks to b explored yet .............so why stretching AA in d name of side track?

so cv's its high time to stop copying band baja baraat movie on AA and equalising d number of cameos for maneet and AA.............

exactly............maneet  shrinking............AA---X expanding is equivalent too...............viewers patience shirking..........and so his GHSP life time

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

exactly............maneet  shrinking............AA---X expanding is equivalent too...............viewers patience shirking..........and so his GHSP life time

yup kul
i mean stop dese baby talks coz its a baby wid supernatural powers..................
so make geet continue higher studies or let her join KC again instead of cooking like a K camp-bahu............
open up long time due maan's past.............

Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

yup kul
i mean stop dese baby talks coz its a baby wid supernatural powers..................
so make geet continue higher studies or let her join KC again instead of cooking like a K camp-bahu............
open up long time due maan's past.............

I m fedup of baby talk too..........khatam karo ...bahar laao baaby.....ko MC se ya birth se..................vo bhi paresan ho gaya hoga....inki roj roj ki ladai se........
I m more hating GEet behaving exactly like K soap....or more say Rshahi bahu.........who is behaving like pativrata satri..........doing cooking nothing else....mujhe usko dekhke Sadhna Akshara.....yaad aa jaate hai...........which I hate it.....................
usee KC bhejho taki...vo 400 crore ki deals main punge dalne band kare
_Invincible_ thumbnail
i want a 6 month progression in a single day in case MC is not happening.............so dat baby gets delivered and we r saved from dis torture and maneet back to business and dis time geet helping him out wid business more efficiently..................