Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Irritating, Unrealistic and Annoying (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
agree with mechantefille ........ totally & I too gave the same reason .........

another reason is .........

even I forgot as It was related to annie ....... but my sis varsha  reminded us today while discussing that .................

this is not the first time maan gave importance to family ......... he left a meeting in betwen when annie called maan while he was in a meeting that was annie's first day ....... in the show ... so maan did the same before also ....

just coz geet SMS ed him ......... geet is at fault ...... no geet is not at a fault if she wanted she could have called him but she did not ........ atleast she had that much sense .... she SMS'ed him thinking his cell was switched off .......

normally if u r in any business meeting it is ur duty to switch ur phone off ..... so at the same time u can get some one elses phone call 2 ... Y only geet ......

the only reason this was shown is to show us for maan ...... his family is more important & nothing else matters & he loves his baby more than his business ........

If at all U need an answer in detail I will give u the link where we all had put our views in detail .........Smile

Edited by dewdropred - 08 March 2011 at 5:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtimechantefilleAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

emphasis on the 400 cr deal was given to show that Geet is more imp to Maan than the deal...or so I think.
Bingo... Aur actual life mein kuch tension kam hai kya that  you want to miss the lighter moments in the episode too..... Episodes are meant to be illogical at times Wink (sorry i know its wrong but the hard core fan in me wants to defend my show )  Enjoy  buddy...!!! Enjoy with you buddies on IF. LOL And take a chill pill....

Edited by Azmatazz - 08 March 2011 at 5:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtimechantefille

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

agree with merchantefille ........ totally & I too gave the same reason .........

another reason is ......... even I forgot as It was related to annie ....... but my sis varsha  reminded us today while discussing that .................

this is not the first time maan gave importance to family ......... he left a meeting in betwen when annie called maan while he was in a meeting that was annie's first day .......in the show ...

just coz geet SMS ed him ......... geet is at fault ...... no geet is not at a fault if she wanted she can call him but she did not ........atleast she had that much sense
LOL LOL LOL LOL Hima howmuch ever you try to defend her... Geet by default is always at fault ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

sindu_gurtidewdropred

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by mechantefille

emphasis on the 400 cr deal was given to show that Geet is more imp to Maan than the deal...or so I think.
Bingo... Aur actual life mein kuch tension kam hai kya that  you want to miss the lighter moments in the episode too..... Episodes are meant to be illogical at times Wink (sorry i know its wrong but the hard core fan in me wants to defend my show )  Enjoy  buddy...!!! Enjoy with you buddies on IF. LOL And take a chill pill....

Yaar aise mat bol...bechaari..ghar baithe aur koi kaam hi nahi raha....
wish they'd show her as a hard core business woman...maza aa jata
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Azmatazz

LOL LOL LOL LOL Hima howmuch ever you try to defend her... Geet by default is always at fault ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

azz ......... I C that .... always for every one's fault geet is to be taken the blame LOLLOLLOL

yesterday ........ more than geet it was maan ....LOLLOLLOL

who asked him to carry his cell with him to the meeting .... & if he carries his cell he is supposed to switch it off or keep in silent mode but he did not ....... coz he is the boss nothing happened ......

but in real life situations i have seen people loosing their job coz of receiving a phone call while thy were in a conference or a meeting ......

well this is just a TV show & we should chill & probably try to justify their actions other wise we cannot enjoy the show ........instead of enjoying we will b running around thinking why did it happen like this Y did it happen like that

& if U ask me I actually liked the episode ....... it was fun ......

edited my above post .......coz I forgot to add some lines

sindu_gurtiAmoureux

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Look guys, I am not against Geet. i am a big fan of the serial too.. however, I stopped watching Ekta kapoor serials because people lose memory , people get killed and miraculously they return, or the person will come with same face, people who love are never together bla bla bla reasons...

There was no logic to them... and that is exactly what i am pointing here... Don't you think people in our lifes love us dearly? Do they talk non sense in the meeting especially making a 400C deal just because they are so much in love with you and you sent a stupid SMS? I agree if he picks geet when she is in trouble over a 400C deal... But this is silly and unrealistic. No one does that..

And coming to the pregnancy part...OMG it is silly and irritating

RituparnaaDMKJ_VB

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I would rather keep quite abt the preg track as we just cant do anything other than scribbling here........CVs have already made themselves a laughing stock for this.

But I am a hard core Maan fan and enjoyed his funny lines yday very much still I surely feel it is so nt him who was dealing with a project like that.And I must say whether it is 400 Cr or just 1 Cr the man who is shown as Maan Singh Khurana the hard core professional cum billionaire could never been so casual in his dealings with his clients like this.......It is so nt his char......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@kalyas and ritu,i agree with every word,geet's character has become totally comic and frankly,i find it irritating now,and now they r playing with maan's character too,its so bad,yes,i loved maan in the funny scenes,but that was so not him.and the show has totally lost it-this is one show where nothing happens,the cvs don't know how many audiences they hv lost-my mom used to watch it before,she does not anymore,thats just one  example,in order to cater to only the online demands by few youths,they r losing out on real trps,initially geet had consistent trps becoz along with romance and comedy,the story was also interesting,and maan's character attracted even the older audience-the makers hv forgotten that this is not a nonsense comedy series

as far as the pregnancy track is concerned,i think its best to keep quite on the issue.of course,a mockery is being made out of pregnancy but then may be the cvs also are helpless here

Edited by ria_sengupta - 08 March 2011 at 9:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Go to top