Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Baasi khana and all -get a grip woman! (Page 2)

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Its not really Akshara's fault per say .she has grown up in a household with a very different approach and hasnt experienced these family issues first hand so doesnt really have the skills to deal with them .
She dealt with them in the best way she deemed possible which was try to keep everyone happy.
Which never happens , granted but this is naivety that she thinks that just by apologising to elders to pacify them things will be ok .

But just as happens in evryday life these people are now convinced they are right ALWAYS and are beyond redemption .The Singhanias are the worst inlaws possible for a person like Akshara and have fully failed to see the good in her.The feel like they needed to groom her and mould her into what they wanted for a bahu , thats what Akshara has done and accepted to keep the peace.

She is certainly living in that house under the premise that one day everything will be OK  and she is not the type of person to scream and cause strife within the household.
For her chup rehna hei sahi hain.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.daysMadhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08_charu_Tafseer

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_

unexpectedlife Senior Member
unexpectedlife
unexpectedlife

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

I agree. I don't know why they still have so much problem even after the batwara. They are just Censored people who make a fuss out of everything.

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

Its not really Akshara's fault per say .she has grown up in a household with a very different approach and hasnt experienced these family issues first hand so doesnt really have the skills to deal with them .
She dealt with them in the best way she deemed possible which was try to keep everyone happy.
Which never happens , granted but this is naivety that she thinks that just by apologising to elders to pacify them things will be ok .

But just as happens in evryday life these people are now convinced they are right ALWAYS and are beyond redemption .The Singhanias are the worst inlaws possible for a person like Akshara and have fully failed to see the good in her.The feel like they needed to groom her and mould her into what they wanted for a bahu , thats what Akshara has done and accepted to keep the peace.

She is certainly living in that house under the premise that one day everything will be OK  and she is not the type of person to scream and cause strife within the household.
For her chup rehna hei sahi hain.

east is east and west is west....i believe people hardly change..but that doesn't apply for akshara i guess.....agreed ! akshara experiened a different atmosphere at her home but she was much better when she was with Maheshwari's...the same girl argued with her dad for varsha n shaurya's marriage n  later for bhola and dhaniya...she stood up against her nani's decision to give dowry when her maamaji couldn't afford it...she had the guts to tell naitik that she wants to complete her studies..but she did a complete U turn after marriage !!! is it possible? Confused yes moulded herself in the singhania bahu mould but STILL she couldn't keep everyone happy , could she?  bec. it's impossible to keep everyone happy at the same time....it's high time she realizes this fact that life is much more than keeping the dino's happy... at the expense of her and naitik's happiness? Shocked no way ! naitik and akshara never did anything wrong then why should they be guilty conscious? it's the dino's who should wake up n smell the coffee..they have the most obedient , loving & caring children....

people USUALLY fail to see the good in anyone bec. everyone is perhaps too involved in themselves...n the golden rule of marriage says that bahu's one mistake nullifies her 100 good deeds...

right..chup rehna sahi hai and this is what most of us do....and most of us GET what Akshara is getting right now...Cry at the end of day, people treat you the way you let them treat you...but then, life is too short for these irrelevant few in our lives...it's worthy living for the other few who love us Day Dreaming

Edited by _charu_ - 07 March 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzCR297Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08pvlaksTafseer_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_-Nasreen-

raginibahukuni Groupbie
raginibahukuni
raginibahukuni

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
What's so new in the behavior of gaya3 ? She has always been like this and we people know that. But what surprises me is that when ever many people say this in this forum there are few who gets very upset for bashing these characyers like gaya3 and daddhaji. I think they like them very much and say not to bash them as they like the serial. After all normal people will support Naksh and feel hurt with actions of villains and vamps.How ever what happens here is really surprising
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raginibahukuni

What's so new in the behavior of gaya3 ? She has always been like this and we people know that. But what surprises me is that when ever many people say this in this forum there are few who gets very upset for bashing these characyers like gaya3 and daddhaji. I think they like them very much and say not to bash them as they like the serial. After all normal people will support Naksh and feel hurt with actions of villains and vamps.How ever what happens here is really surprising

really? plz go through this thread?

LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 08 March 2011 at 1:04am
_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

east is east and west is west....i believe people hardly change..but that doesn't apply for akshara i guess.....agreed ! akshara experiened a different atmosphere at her home but she was much better when she was with Maheshwari's...the same girl argued with her dad for varsha n shaurya's marriage n  later for bhola and dhaniya...she stood up against her nani's decision to give dowry when her maamaji couldn't afford it...she had the guts to tell naitik that she wants to complete her studies..but she did a complete U turn after marriage !!! is it possible? Confused yes moulded herself in the singhania bahu mould but STILL she couldn't keep everyone happy , could she?  bec. it's impossible to keep everyone happy at the same time....it's high time she realizes this fact that life is much more than keeping the dino's happy... at the expense of her and naitik's happiness? Shocked no way ! naitik and akshara never did anything wrong then why should they be guilty conscious? it's the dino's who should wake up n smell the coffee..they have the most obedient , loving & caring children....

people USUALLY fail to see the good in anyone bec. everyone is perhaps too involved in themselves...n the golden rule of marriage says that bahu's one mistake nullifies her 100 good deeds...

right..chup rehna sahi hai and this is what most of us do....and most of us GET what Akshara is getting right now...Cry at the end of day, people treat you the way you let them treat you...but then, life is too short for these irrelevant few in our lives...it's worthy living for the other few who love us Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]

very well said charu di Clap Clap 
for the first time i got the real reason behind ur anger with akshi's character... coz earlier i use to wonder why u r so pissed with akshi?? LOL now i got it ..n i agree too..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

Go to top