Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FOOD FOR THOUT 7TH MARCH WITH VM. (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Great vm, Carisma!
Liked ur post, but like we know, they never seem to mention important things, so no surprise that dolly hasn't been brought up either, i've always wanted T n C to ask why Prats was locked in her room that night they sneaked her out to find Krish, and lots of other points, but never mind eh.

Adarsh was easily swayed by his in laws as they're responsible for his promotion, and the besharam didn't even bother to give Prats a chance to speak, cos he was intent on impressing them.  Prats should have given him an earful, but as usual Krish came to the rescue, but when the truth comes about Adarsh, hopefully she'll tell him where to go.  She was too shocked today, but Komal's on her high horse today, cos she's suddenly got all this money to spend, and i liked that Krish told her to speak to Shakti as well, but she usually goes by what amma tells her - again, komal's never mentioned  the attempt to burn Prats to anyone either.
looking forward to tomorrow's epi.

Totally agree suk... you know loved the bit where baba sees her tears and tells him - this is out of my tolerance...   muwaahs to baba.

Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by suk4

Great vm, Carisma!
Liked ur post, but like we know, they never seem to mention important things, so no surprise that dolly hasn't been brought up either, i've always wanted T n C to ask why Prats was locked in her room that night they sneaked her out to find Krish, and lots of other points, but never mind eh.

Adarsh was easily swayed by his in laws as they're responsible for his promotion, and the besharam didn't even bother to give Prats a chance to speak, cos he was intent on impressing them.  Prats should have given him an earful, but as usual Krish came to the rescue, but when the truth comes about Adarsh, hopefully she'll tell him where to go.  She was too shocked today, but Komal's on her high horse today, cos she's suddenly got all this money to spend, and i liked that Krish told her to speak to Shakti as well, but she usually goes by what amma tells her - again, komal's never mentioned  the attempt to burn Prats to anyone either.
looking forward to tomorrow's epi.

Totally agree suk... you know loved the bit where baba sees her tears and tells him - this is out of my tolerance...   muwaahs to baba.
lubed baba so much. he cnt see lit bit tears in her eyes. i wish i cud get a hubby like him.anywayz thankx carisma 4 ur thought n vm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Randomcarisma2

---forever--- Senior Member

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juli-love

nice post good vm n awesome work .Star
u r marvelous dear.

Thank you my dear you are toooo kind.
sknra IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

carisma2

shilpajr Groupbie
shilpajr
shilpajr

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

i dont understand that why komal always compare adarsh and krish for their work as she dont know that adarsh is doing the job because of his parent who make him educated and on other side our krish is jobless because he is not educated and lazzy that to because his parents who grew up him like this

i dont know why all will not see the most good point that even though krish parents and brother are bad hearted but he simply different from all of them with a pure heart

carisma2

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
awsomeeeeeeeee vm di lovely soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeClap
keep it upThumbs Up

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hmm loved ur song selection sis Clapi have downloaded this song too cute sis as far as yeaterdays epi is concerned i hate that adarsh he isClownhow dare he talk to prats like this and i felt sorry for prats she was really hurt and baba he is a muwahss too cute i liked how he defended prats but yes at the same time i was Crythat he will be  breakning her heart in the next few days i dont know what he will do to himself after making her cry?

Clapgood work lub u salways a treat to watch old krishna and ofcourse old arhaanBig smile

carisma2

Go to top