•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Epi starts with Geeta coming inside the house and malini says STOP RIGHT THERE!!!  and then she comes to her and says u think u won in sending prince to work...and i wont do anything???   Now u have to call ambulance for urself.   and Geeta syas when u swear at someone...ur toungue and mind are both dirty.   Malini says whatever happens in this house will happen according to my wish...remember!!!!   Malini says u think just cause u r his wife u will take him away from me...and Geeta says i wish u had given him some sanskar..and made him responsible man and hubby...but u failed...and malinii about to slap her and Geeta stops her...and malini and jija and kamya shocked.   Maliini says i know prince very well...and he himself will throw u out of this house...and he will shake u.   U think u will divide my children and then rule this house...but i m his mother...and he will never go against me.   Malini says watch what i do...and she leaves...and Geeta thinking mode.   Mami and sudersan comes and says Geeta it is not good to go against malini in full force..she is dangerous.  Geeta says i have full faith that prince will side with me.   and mami says i am very scared...

Geeta pacing on terrace...and thinking god knows what plan malini will play...so prince will side with her...I need to wait for prince...and not let her plan succeed.   Geeta waiting for prince on the terrace...and it is evening time...and now it is night time...and prince and rahul comes..and geeta remembers malini's warning.    Geeta says i need to talk to prince before malini plans her trap.   Prince and rahul comes in and prince seems to be in a bad mood..and geeta says prince what happened did u get work./??  and rahul says i talked in office and he got work but???  and all tensed...and prince says u dont know they were telling me to assist a person who is younger then me just cause he is a graduate...and geeta says what about the money in the house...

and then malini comes in the house with cops..and says someone stole our jewelerry.   But i know someone from our house has done this.   and kamya says i m sure Geeta has stolen the jewellry.  and prince says kamya even after marriage u dont belong to this house.  and then jija asks cops to search the house...and everyone agrees.   Prince says fine search...i will throw the culprit out of this house with my own hands...and malini smiling.

Geeta is walking to her room and malini stops her form going inside..and says u cant enter this room until the cops enter it..Geeta says this is my room...i can go in whenever i want...and malini says hhhhmmm...i wonder whether u have stolen the jewellry..and geeta says u have done this so prince throws me out of the house...and malini says wow...what an intelligent DIL i have got...and malini says to geeta that when u were out of the room...jija went and put the jewellry in ur room..and then prince and cops comes and everyone enters Geeta's room and cops are searching for jewellry.  jija tells the cops to look underneath the bed...and cops do so...but they  do not find anything...and malini, kamya, and jija shocked.   And malini says check properly..and prince looks at his mom...and malini says all other rooms have been checked but only this room is left...and cops looks again...but nothing is found..and jija says let me look..and he doesnt find anything....and he says its not there...and all three of them shocked...and Geeta smiling at malini.   Cops says we have searched everywhere...then geeta says one room is still left...kamya didi room.  Kamya retorts...and geeta says i m saying what mummyji  said.   daughter or DIL we have to search everyone's room.   

Pre-cap -- Jewellry has been found in kamya's room and all shocked...and rahul says i cant believe u would behave like that.