Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-7 Mar,2011 Comp

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821merunushakiran patelshamnasasalimalarheaDamayantiMHumtum25suchidinairfarha451288LoveMishalpmshah1nabilamubeenmitumiOnly4Dilishdent4uRatiKonisriyapoojasinipillairgattubmm1985nileshni679notsorrynurulainNimmi.Amber10captkirkneets_ltlsasha_1KhaLidaHsihuAbhiAnilastminmushkan_2003desigrl414-Fivr-mnx12rama_2010mozart66left_foreversparikhRose_Petalimagine-addictPooja_219mIsHeZ.xprnczWarda.-Azy-NainaSengalsuhana19Roarkanna44-Carrie---Sia--Prinsesse.Suvismile.saraDew-droppyar-ishkkhushix-Huma-MrsKhan-Swetha-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Yipeee mein bhi aa gayiLOL
Reserved Wink
Edited:
Hey SrushtiHug
Thanx a million for the wonderful update yaar .HugLoved like always Clap
Aaj toh kala and ullu"s expressions and reactions were worth watching LOL....These Smugglers or gangsters were giving answers ek dum bindaasLOL...Loved it Wink....Specially Halwa wala dialogue and the specially that Vilas bhao ...wow he was giving jhatke pe jhatka to kala ROFL...he was just awesome ....
Baaji just stole the show Clapomg he was highlight of the show ..the way he mocked suds and kala in front of the smugglers...to make them confused .....Ek dum bang on tha Wink......
Today we had less of tasha ...but whatever we had was just jhakas Day Dreaming.......love them ....
On the whole it was a good epiWink....
Loved the rocking update ...with Red and blue commentsWink......U rocked it .....
u take care and see u around ....
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Edited by suhana19 - 07 March 2011 at 5:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219Warda.-Srushti-

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pooja_219Warda.suhana19-Srushti-

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanx srush.....
today just little bit tasha.....
Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219Warda.suhana19-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Tune mere chappal ko dianosaur ke chappal kahanAngryAngryAngryAngry
Srush ab tujhe mere naye belan se kaun bachayega**evilsh laugh**
Main baad me padhke comment karungi,jab mera temper thoda cool hogaWink

oye dhakkan,tu abhi tak tubelight ki story pe hi atki hui hai,mera pura dinner ban gayaLOL,chal ab snail speed chodke jaldi aaj ke epi. ki tarf badhWink.

Let me also do little dhinchak dhinchakDancingDancingDancing
I loved Kala's entryWink,seriously she was looking like a model who was deserately waiting for people to comment on her latest costume & her make-upAngry.
If i would have been teacher,& ullu would be my student,then i would have given him daily prasadi of sticks for not even being able to form simple sentenceTongueLOL
**sitiyan & taliyan for srushClap**
Why,becaz u called kala -makeup ki dukanTongueLOL & also tera shadow wala line was amazing.Indeed,she was loser in schoolSilly
Same pinch Srush,Vilas bhao mere bhi favourite hai,kya lapet lapet ke chamat mar rahe the Kala koROFLTujhe woh point wali line nahi samjhi,kya yaar tu bhi itni duffer kab se ho gayiD'oh.
Ok,for those who don't know marathi -HALWA is a type of fish eaten by certain communities of maharashtrians.Actually this is easily available most part of the yr.So it a very common phrase used when something is easily available.
In here,by saying -HALWA HAI KYA,the guy was trying to say bhao ka gaddi is not easy to achieve.
I just loved the honesty in nakku's monolouge.It touched my heart.I am in awe of this hubby dutta,can i have him ,emm don't misunderstand me,i want to just pull his cheeksWink
I liked how he understood her pain & also the smile he had when she was tying sareeDay Dreaming
Tasha are so at ease & yet very much expressive in their own little ways.
About Baaji & ullu's grand insult at baaji's & Kishore's hand **WAH WAH**ClapDancing
I liked how casually baaji told to AS that i will just go & come back,like he was going for strollLOL,& AS ka smile,it was such a pleasant sight to see the smile on her face.But,i wonder why all the three sisters were having baara baja hua expressions on their faceConfused
I liked Bajirao Patil Clapwala line,the look on kala's face was kodak momentTongue
So finally baaji was successful in creating enough doubt about Kala ,but now i wonder what she will do next,since her sunder sapna of becoming Kala bhao is shattered temporarilySilly,will she use seema ,but how & in what capacityD'oh.I guess we will know soon(soon meaning LTL world ka soon which is weeksWinkLOL)
I don't want to speculate about this mama -character.Seems like baaji knows the guy,the way he agreed with all others.

Hilarious update as usual ,specially the in between commentsLOL,
thanks a lot dearClapClapClap
 Looks like i have typed MAHANIBANDH as a replyROFLROFLROFLRead with aspirin ,becaz u will need it.WinkLOL

Edited by preety_219 - 07 March 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4DilishAbhiAnimnx12-Carrie-suhana19Warda.-Azy--Srushti-Prinsesse.Suvismile.sara

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srushti....
Hayye kya epi tha! Kala ki saari ego gaayi paani mein..Baaji I love youDancing *dhinchak dhinchak*
And TaSha scene..how sweet!! King and Queen of PatilwadiEmbarrassed hayyyeeee

Edited by Suvi7884 - 07 March 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4DilishAbhiAniPooja_219Warda.suhana19-Srushti-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for update !!!

Pooja_219Warda.suhana19-Srushti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
2days epi was gd....liked the tasha hug... i reali wnt D's eye sight 2 return soon... the precap was gd, seems story is moving fwd, D is likely 2 gt mre followers n enemies 2...

loved baji--he was the star of the show 2day--bet u sophie wil b soo happy...bt seriously he was reali gd... ryt from his taunts 2 suds in store room 2 the indirect taunts 2 kala during the smugglers meeting... wel done 2 baji n hats of 2 vinay for his gr8 acting!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4DilishAbhiAniPooja_219Warda.suhana19-Srushti-

Go to top