Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 7 PR (Page 4)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

the situation turned so ugly with two respectable women and families fighting with each other is all due to  archana
Absolutely agree . She FESTERED the situation by advising Vaishu to stay put  at the chawl .UDHAR bhi bADNAAMI HUI aur IDHAR bhi TAMASHA HUA . Cud Archana really stop her mother from knowing finally ? NOPE . And there will never be a scene in this serial where Archana will be slapped for playing GOD . She went and wept and told her mother about ALL her personal woes mind u ............especially about Savita slapping her . That time she did not think of Sulos asthma .But she stopped Vaishu from going although dirty rumors started flying around .

I too accept archu's fault in vaishu's issue. she was so Dumb in it.

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
thanks kools.... its understandable if you want to stop.... but i'll definitely miss your commentary ! try to give one once in a while at least....
So in the end Sulo didn't have an asthma attack after all, she simply called Satish and tried to find Dharmesh.... did our saintly trio even understand that all their precautions and all the badnaami and heartache was completely unnecessary?Angry
Vandu's case is not understandable at all.... There are a thousand other plots to be taken care of, why are we witnessing the downfall of Ajit?Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Then About vandu-Ajit, totally will be dissapointed if they spoiled ajit now.Thumbs Down
I would ask the Cv's, arrey ,Arent the Deshmukh clan devoid of happiness. atleast for once cannot they  be happy. truly wish for vandu'sgraduation and ajit getting the credit for it and their love afterwards

Umi to be honest its the vAndu thing thats bothering me .I cannot take it as a viewer anymore .That girl too desrves happiness like Archna . How much shud she and thru her SAvita ........How much shud they suffer . And WHY ? Ajit had turned good .........he even LOVES her . We saw it . Rasika is pushing him to become bad . Imagine buying necklace coolly with BILL MONEY . How HORRIBLY iRRESPONSIBLE is that ? And what punishment she got ? NOTHING .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--anu rulz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Kools, I agree this serial is getting a bit boring. They just keep dragging Dharmesh's track. I already know what's going to happen. Sulo will proably give her other son in law her share of her slaps, and then everyone will revert to normal. Vaishu will probably continue living at the chawl. But, please Kools keep doing your commentary! Your commentary is the best! I love your humor! Anyway, it was good to see Ajit and Vandu patch up. I hope Ajit does not become bad again. It does not look like it. He drank just because he regretted how he behaved with Vandu. Rasika and Manju will stay evil. I don't expect much from them. I also feel that the Ks will blame Madhuri for this too, because she lied to Sulochana on the puja day, but really this isn't her fault. Kools, if there were something in PR that you wanted to happen what would it be? Have a good day, and I don't blame you when you say PR is getting boring.
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Then About vandu-Ajit, totally will be dissapointed if they spoiled ajit now.Thumbs Down
I would ask the Cv's, arrey ,Arent the Deshmukh clan devoid of happiness. atleast for once cannot they  be happy. truly wish for vandu'sgraduation and ajit getting the credit for it and their love afterwards

Umi to be honest its the vAndu thing thats bothering me .I cannot take it as a viewer anymore .That girl too desrves happiness like Archna . How much shud she and thru her SAvita ........How much shud they suffer . And WHY ? Ajit had turned good .........he even LOVES her . We saw it . Rasika is pushing him to become bad . Imagine buying necklace coolly with BILL MONEY . How HORRIBLY iRRESPONSIBLE is that ? And what punishment she got ? NOTHING .

Seriously Di,this rasika and Manju umpteen times evil than the hard core savita.
Truly they deserve some hard punishments but Nope.Confused

Di,To be frank, seeing the first starting epi's and considering Sav aai's nature,her as a MIL  I would wish to be far from this lady but as a woman,No problems with her.

But this rasika and Manju ,as a human ,I never want them to be near somewhere me. These two greatly evil.

And yes why should vandu suffer when manju enjoys.???
who told the CV;'s that only if good one suffers and evil cherish,people will watch serials.

Edited by umayal - 07 March 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxkoolsadhu1000

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Great commentary Kool - Manohar's part was hilarious. ROFL ROFL I am guessing that Dharmu's game will be over tomorrow. If so, which bahu will the marwadi saas support? Will Suluchana still want Vaishali to go back to that house?

With JDJ getting over Sushant will be able to focus 100% of PR so it is time for Dharmu's exit and the Savita track coming front and center.

How much would be the electricity bill for a one room kholi be per month? Would 6 months of that amount to Rasika being able to buy a gold chain with the price of gold the way they are right now? Since Rasika mentioned status and society I am sure it must not be a some flimsy thing she bought. Oh well.....

Actually women like Rasika do exist. She does not care that Ajit has reformed and will not care if he slips again. Because of her attitude and the tension she creates, Ajit has to slip one more time. What can he do? He cannot throw Rasika  out of the house. Vandu will have to pull him out one more time before we get to see their love track. I too would like to see Vandu graduating and working as a sub track of that track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

the situation turned so ugly with two respectable women and families fighting with each other is all due to  archana
Absolutely agree . She FESTERED the situation by advising Vaishu to stay put  at the chawl .UDHAR bhi bADNAAMI HUI aur IDHAR bhi TAMASHA HUA . Cud Archana really stop her mother from knowing finally ? NOPE . And there will never be a scene in this serial where Archana will be slapped for playing GOD . She went and wept and told her mother about ALL her personal woes mind u ............especially about Savita slapping her . That time she did not think of Sulos asthma .But she stopped Vaishu from going although dirty rumors started flying around .
You know why? Archu wants to be and remain Sulo's most fav loved child..She does not want anyone else take that place (Subconciously)..Many won't agree but I know someone like Archu personally and making silly decisions like her ..
Vaishu also needed her mom's shoulder to cry on with a hurt, betrayal and tragedy like this from a person who trusted the most but Archu took that opportunity from Vaishu by playing god and parent...Vaishu should realize this and say it to Archu herself..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Great point, umayal. Poor Vandu always gets punished by her mother in law. Vandu is such a good daughter in law, yet her mother in law is so evil. Manju is a horrible daughter in law, and Sulochana still respects her despite for everything she has done. Manohar is better though. I can see he urges Sulochana to not get fooled by Manju's deeds. Anyway, we do have to see the Deshmukhs happy. Savita, though may be bad, is 200 times better than Rasika. She has her REASONS to be angry with Archana and the Ks. The Ks don't leave an opportunity to insult her son, and Sachin (her son) died because of Archana and her maternal family. Rasika, though has no right to hate Vandu. Yes, Savita may have fought with her at times but that was because her daughter was getting ill treated for no reason. Now if Manju does something wrong and the Ks will forgive her, Rasika still dislikes them for no reason. I hope Ajit does not turn bad. When she told him about the necklace she bought, and Vandu gave money to Ajit but he refused, he seemed upset with his mother. Great point you made there, umayal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Go to top