India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 7 PR (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Kool.. I liked  Pr today ...It was good to see the way Sulochna handled the situation ..She should have been told about this long time ago .She was great today .Loved the way she defended Manav in front of Dharmesh's mother and also told her that she too will question her son now ..
I hope once all this is over she should have a talk with Manav Archana  and Vaishu that they should not consider her to be this weak ...
She handled it all much better than all of those 3 put together ..
It was so good to se  her call satish .I really wanted satish to get to know all this ..

Ajit is about to do something  wrong ...I can just feel it .What a pity ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamurali

The comments about Manohar made perfect sense.It was hilarious.LOL
Pls Kools do not stop the commentary,because I visit the PR forum for the discussions under your thread which are sometimes meaningful and thoughtprovoking.Bear with the storyline for your fans.

Thank u dear . his Dharmesh track has really sucked my patience .I cant believe Im watching this garbage anymore .All that PR has become is INSULT FEST .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hi Kool.. I liked  Pr today ...It was good to see the way Sulochna handled the situation ..She should have been told about this long time ago .She was great today .Loved the way she defended Manav in front of Dharmesh's mother and also told her that she too will question her son now ..
I hope once all this is over she should have a talk with Manav Archana  and Vaishu that they should not consider her to be this weak ...
She handled it all much better than all of those 3 put together ..
It was so good to se  her call satish .I really wanted satish to get to know all this ..

Ajit is about to do something  wrong ...I can just feel it .What a pity ...

Thats the reason Im dropping it . Remember I had said if Ajit slips and Vandu has to suffer I will stop commentary ?

There is nothing left in this stupid story to chew anymore .
Archana will ALWAYS be glorified at expense of Manav .

Manav will always be dragged to karanjkars to get insulted [ like today]

Vandu will ALWAYS suffer

Manju Rasika will do hundreds of frauds and go scot free

Its Disgusting . Today for First time while ttyping commentary I got up and read  a book . Normally I type with interest .

Sulochanas defence didnt impress me .Such a hypocrite ! She had done EXACTLY wat Marwadin is doing with Manav ..............blamed his character . When she does it its ok but when others do it BAAT SANSKAAR KI HO JAATI HAI ?

At least Marwadin had VALID reasons .  Her bahu is absconding since a MONTH . At least Marwadin is trying to give bahu a chance by saying GIMME ONE GOOD REASOn and I TAKE ALL BACK .Sulo had not even given Manav a chance .

This serial makes me puke .They show GALAT DOERS so righteous .

And Nothing , nothing absolves Archana from HER stupidity of keeping quiet in this affair and guiding Vaishu wrongly .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 March 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwelLuvSSever--Hope--ektarfapyaranu rulzDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
But what happened was long time ago ..Now Sulochna and Manav 's relationship is on very good terms ..Thisis what I want to happen between saviat and Archana  as well ..Right now savita doesn't like Archana but I hope  she too starts defending her like Sulo was defending Manav today ...
I usually moove track to track ......
At this time I was happ yto see Sulo going aout of her way to protect Manav in front of  dharmesh's mother ...Tomorrow would love to see his mother give Dharmesh a slap ..
I can understand why yo uare disappointed about Ajit ,..So am I  ..
it's terrible ..They could have done something  else like bring Jaywant back or Manav going back alone to savita for soem time  and a temporary seperation between manav and Archan or as you said Manju and rasika getting  punished  ....why bring down Ajit again and make Vandita take slaps and what not ...
I hate this suffering in silence ..I hope when archu goes to live with savita ...then also they show a tired and fed up savita rather glad to get some help from ehr bahu then seeing her fight her back and just be difficult ....

Sulochna and Manav have  a close bond now , I want to see the same for Savita and Archana ..Time to let go off the grudges  from these mothers ......

to be honest , I am not really taking it that seriously ... just for fun sake ...not expecting too much ..I just like to see my favourite actors and the rest of the cast also is  doing  a good job ....

So much else going on these days ..Difficult to find tiem like  before ... so whatever time I get I just take whatever fun I can ..
I don't think I will ever get involved with another tv show again , not this way ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 March 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwelLuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Sulo was defending Manav today ...
Sulo wasnt defending Manav . She was defending HER SANSKAARS .HER ELEPHANTINE EGO . Manav was a pawn .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwelLuvSSever--Hope--Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I think she was defending him when she called him a naik insaan ...Bu tthat is how I took it ...maybe you understand it differently ...
In Vaishali's case she was defending her sanskaar ...

dublekwelLuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Tanya Sulo has a big EGO about her SANSKAARS . She always had . Today defending Manav is convenient to her as she is defending HER OWN BUTT .  I don't admire such hypocrisy .
What I cannot digest is the heroine deciding to sacrifice her sister so her mom shudnt get asthma attack .
Also , no way can i take it if that Vandu suffers .Oh boy no ...not after that marital rape and Living with Rasika . Savita at least had a good period with Archna ........Rasika is pure evil and has harassed Vandu ALWAYS . If Savita and Vandu r always be the ones who r gonna pay in this serial , Im dropping it .

LuvSSeveranu rulz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Nice commentary Kools...Pls dont stop until the fat lady sings..

Dunno why Vaishu was still keeping quiet after watching Sulo defending her sanskars..How conviniently she forgot she had done same or worst to ULM the first time Archu married him and that within 15 days believing some photo...Karma is a B ain't it?

Sulo really was not defending Vaishu or ULM..She was using ULM as a pawn to defend her so called sanskars..If her sanskars were so great her hollier than thou daughters would not have hidden this big truth from the family and poor innocent ILs..

Savita and her family has paid a bigger price due to Rassi-Manju's evilness and Sulo-K's so called sanskars...Thumbs Down  Savita's suffering will have a silver lining trust me..That lady has been mean and cruel at times but nothing w/o a reason..ULM needs to stay out of Archu-Sav relationship...Let them work it out instead of throwing WIFI and package deal in front of Savita...And while doing that ULM should tell his drunkard father Damo to shut the hell up...Actually Vandu should be telling ULM that...She should also telling to stay out of K's problems and concentrate of D family unity and peace..

We all have lost interest big time in this serial but have survived on this forum united just for commentaries, SOTD and Samachar patra..Kools dont give up yet..

I want TDH to come back to the serial and do something to restore his character by doing the needful to FBD-Manju-Rassi with the final justice..

CVs pls do not ruin Ajit the tiger character..Vandu deserves all the happiness in her life..Save this couple pls...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Go to top