India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Bond of sibblings

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
 today whole episode is breathtaking. i love the scene when sarje came nd sonali ran to him hug him nd started crying. It shows how mutch she loves his elder brother. when sonali scared about niru she shared that with chandu. I love that moment. the dialogue of sarje to chandu that you should know the people of outside world is too good. It shows elder brother's concern to his younger brother.
             the scene of sarje and chandu  is superb Clap. I have no words to described that. In that scene we can see the concern of sarje towards his family. his love for chandu thats why he came to chanu to manofy him. and chandu is continuously trying to make him understand that sarje is also their son. he should not do thar wrong deeds. in that scene kapil and arjun both are superb. hats of to themClap.
                        in anger our Arjun looks so handsome EmbarrassedWink. right?
        plz guys tell about your veiws about todays episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21PN_luvs_ArjunPoojaa_PLimitLessFanNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
it ws indeed a lovely epi....bt i loved tht scene of chandu-sarje scene d most......my love n respect for this brother bondin increased more after tht scene.......wonderful classy act by both AB n Kapil in tht scene....ClapClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21PN_luvs_ArjunJuna04sujji0609LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
agree with both of u ,

the best scene for me was , when sarja shifted from BABA to Policewala or something , it clearly shows he does love his father and respect him a lot , despite hating him as police.................not easy thing to do , i dislike someone and i dont respect that person even though relation demands it ,

and other best scene ,Niru and Vishwa

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Juna04sujji0609Nikki_Titli

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandu-mayu

today whole episode is breathtaking. i love the scene when sarje came nd sonali ran to him hug him nd started crying. It shows how mutch she loves his elder brother. when sonali scared about niru she shared that with chandu. I love that moment. the dialogue of sarje to chandu that you should know the people of outside world is too good. It shows elder brother's concern to his younger brother. 
Me too loved this entire epi and esp the bond between siblings... the love between Sonali, chandu and Sarje is so real in the way it is depicted also ....  more than the words their action speaks louder and even Damu loves his family but is a very weak character so gets manipulated by his wife Alka...
             the scene of sarje and chandu  is superb Clap. I have no words to described that. In that scene we can see the concern of sarje towards his family. his love for chandu thats why he came to chanu to manofy him. and chandu is continuously trying to make him understand that sarje is also their son. he should not do thar wrong deeds. in that scene kapil and arjun both are superb. hats of to themClap.
                        in anger our Arjun looks so handsome EmbarrassedWink. right?
        plz guys tell about your veiws about todays episode.
chandu-mayu you perfectly mentioned everything I would have to say and yes Chandu-Sarje talk was so good and the concern and love they have for each other is so well communicated without being too dramatic abt it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index