Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazie Incredibles-Happy Women's day-proud to be 1 (Page 34)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Happy Women's Day

Hey Girls

I should not be here yet after watching the episode could not stop myself....
Seems the dreadful article coming true..Too much of Baby talk & too much of Dev's interference in MaanEet's life.

Dint Maan clearly say Dev to stay at Outhouse & never to cross Geet's way ! To top it Dadi sharing their nok - jhok stories with Dev of all the people ..sick! Then why is he found loitering in KM & that too kitchen.!

What kind of insensible act is this on the Cvs part  - Geet & her rapist under one roof(out house hardly makes any difference) & now he is all of sudden shown to be going over the board caring about this pregnant lady.....! Icing on cake Maan made witness to notice all this & survive.

Geet is unaffected as surely no woman come what may will forgive her sinner...but isn't her patience being pushed too far.
So is Maan's.

The show's underlying strength was Geet seeking Justice.
Where is that justice ?
Why are sinners not punished but being given clean chit.?

I don't know about all but to me this is all sickening ..

Sorry guys..its all disgusting for me....

Chalo me off have my Accountancy Paper tomorrow ..Wish me luck..i dearly need it

Good night ..

Love
Nandu

nandu...i dont think the CVs will show maan forgiving dev...no way they can show that...
wat i feel is that maan will let dev join KC just to keep him away from KM during the entire day....
so that geet is under no stress due to dev's presence....

geet is in delicate nature and maan will never want anyone around her who will remind her of her horrible past....and of course living under the same roof with her rapist must be taking a toll on geet which maan will never let happen....

i think more for this reason alone maan will let dev remain for hours in KC....

and about the insecurity part...i felt it very touching with maan's OTT concern over geet....his insecurity stems from the feeling that dev is the biological father and one day in future this bond of blood may develop between the baby and dev....
nandu....in real life this is bound to happen if the biological father and maan stay under same roof.....
so, to deny the bond more to himself than geet....because geet has long back accepted maan as the papa....maan is proving more to himself that he is the best papa for the child....

this is maan's own feeling of insecurity....nothing to do with dev or geet....maan has still not shared physical relation with geet....this itself gives him an incomplete sense of fatherhood...after all whoever heard of virgin papas LOL....
all these paves for his insecurity....that doesnt at all means he doubt's geet's love for him....

i think CVs r being very mature in thinking...the future track seems very promising to me....

nandu....better u read gagori chatterjee's take in this link....things will be clearer to u....this is an awesome analysis....first take of this page...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142divareena

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

aditi - i just remember today that we had a new entry in geet. i got so carried away seeing maan and geet that i forgot. loool

i hate Angry these new entries every other day in our show...they do nothing except eating up maneet's screen space....and dont blame urself for forgetting reena....i too remembered on seeing ur post LOL
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

aditi - i just remember today that we had a new entry in geet. i got so carried away seeing maan and geet that i forgot. loool

i hate Angry these new entries every other day in our show...they do nothing except eating up maneet's screen space....and dont blame urself for forgetting reena....i too remembered on seeing ur post LOL
maybe this new person will bring some comedy Smile, lets give him a chance and see what happens nextSmile
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
chalo aditi me going to sleep before mum comes after me screaming.

sweet maan dreams Huglovely talking to you, see you tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

maybe this new person will bring some comedy Smile, lets give him a chance and see what happens nextSmile

Angry i will never give anyone any chance who will eat up screen space of our maneet Big smile
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Angry i will never give anyone any chance who will eat up screen space of our maneet Big smile
LOLLOLLOL, dont worry we will see lots more romantic maaneet scenes

adoremevirgo

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

guys...do read gagori chatterjee's take on today's epi in this link...awesome analysis....

u dont need to hv fb acct...so go and read the first take of this page....it has helped me take a clearer view of the upcoming track....and if the CVs r thinking as maturely as gagori....then we as viewers must hold patience and give the CVs a little more time to develop the future track.... 

aditi ....... gagori is jyothi .......isn't it .........our mod ........

adoremevirgo

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Goodmorning to all crazies........................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

Go to top