Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazie Incredibles-Happy Women's day-proud to be 1 (Page 32)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@hima..............gn sweet maaneet dreams.............

@reena and aash.............even i'm so scared of hospitals, docs and blood....................i can't see blood................earlier it used to be worse but now better but still i avoid going to hospitals as far as possible...........whenever i'm sick i always say i'm fineLOLLOLLOL................i still rem once when i was a kid they wanted to do blood test and i ran from the hospital all crying and my parents my sis my aunt and uncle were all running behind me to catch hold of me...................i can never forget that incident...............if i think abt it now i can't stop laughing yaarLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

PM tho bhej........... kahan se reply karun ..........left u  a message in the thread chk it out ..........

are kab ka pm kiya maine...tune reply nahi kiya....

mommy didnt shout or anything na??

I did not get any PM from U ...........she informed me that u called ........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

@aash ' how did u become a doctor if u faint at the sight of blood '

@mona ' tu bhagwan se sorry bol rahin hain ' bol bol ' aur sorry bol ''

@all ' mona is wishing well ''apni apni wishes chitti main dal ke post kar do '.mona's attention ''.

i dont kno dew..its really funny!!!

i can see blood in pts mouth...no issues....lekin haath prick kiya aur one drop blood nikla to mai faint!!

hehe...

mona bechari ko kyu sata rahi hai!!

aash .... No I am serious .........regarding mona ...........varsha had a gud explanation in yesterday's thread ........ saying she is god's child & wht ever she wishes will happen as her 1st crush was her hubby .........so maine bhi apna wish uss ke naam se post kardi ......U 2 do it if u want .......she will pray for all of us ............she agreed also .........

aash 9:15- 10:30 P.M. ... i was in granny's place ......
coz i can't watch star1 in my home .....

i read all that....i too gave mona my list...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i meant the sorry bol part!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I will send mona my list too. That is such a unique gift. I bet we all have maan on thereLOLLOL

Edited by divareena - 08 March 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@hima..............gn sweet maaneet dreams.............

@reena and aash.............even i'm so scared of hospitals, docs and blood....................i can't see blood................earlier it used to be worse but now better but still i avoid going to hospitals as far as possible...........whenever i'm sick i always say i'm fineLOLLOLLOL................i still rem once when i was a kid they wanted to do blood test and i ran from the hospital all crying and my parents my sis my aunt and uncle were all running behind me to catch hold of me...................i can never forget that incident...............if i think abt it now i can't stop laughing yaarLOLLOL
I too don't like hosptials. awww i can imagine you running with everyone trying to catch you. LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

guys...do read gagori chatterjee's take on today's epi in this link...awesome analysis....

u dont need to hv fb acct...so go and read the first take of this page....it has helped me take a clearer view of the upcoming track....and if the CVs r thinking as maturely as gagori....then we as viewers must hold patience and give the CVs a little more time to develop the future track.... 

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

guys...do read gagori chatterjee's take on today's epi in this link...awesome analysis....

u dont need to hv fb acct...so go and read the first take of this page....it has helped me take a clearer view of the upcoming track....and if the CVs r thinking as maturely as gagori....then we as viewers must hold patience and give the CVs a little more time to develop the future track.... 
aditi - read the analysis and agree that CV will develop the future track graudally.  I think if maan could change the past, he would as he only wants geet to be his Embarrassed

adoremevirgodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i think everyone has gone to maan land now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

thank u so much aditi for the link..............yes i completely agree gagori chatterjee's analysis is superb..............

Go to top