Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

PM tho bhej........... kahan se reply karun ..........left u  a message in the thread chk it out ..........

are kab ka pm kiya maine...tune reply nahi kiya....

mommy didnt shout or anything na??
dewdropred thumbnail

aash pm kar i will reply u in the morning ..........teek hain

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@hima..............gn sweet maaneet dreams.............

@reena and aash.............even i'm so scared of hospitals, docs and blood....................i can't see blood................earlier it used to be worse but now better but still i avoid going to hospitals as far as possible...........whenever i'm sick i always say i'm fineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†................i still rem once when i was a kid they wanted to do blood test and i ran from the hospital all crying and my parents my sis my aunt and uncle were all running behind me to catch hold of me...................i can never forget that incident...............if i think abt it now i can't stop laughing yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

are kab ka pm kiya maine...tune reply nahi kiya....

mommy didnt shout or anything na??

I did not get any PM from U ...........she informed me that u called ........
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

i read all that....i too gave mona my list...😳😳😳😳

i meant the sorry bol part!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will send mona my list too. That is such a unique gift. I bet we all have maan on thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@hima..............gn sweet maaneet dreams.............

@reena and aash.............even i'm so scared of hospitals, docs and blood....................i can't see blood................earlier it used to be worse but now better but still i avoid going to hospitals as far as possible...........whenever i'm sick i always say i'm fineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†................i still rem once when i was a kid they wanted to do blood test and i ran from the hospital all crying and my parents my sis my aunt and uncle were all running behind me to catch hold of me...................i can never forget that incident...............if i think abt it now i can't stop laughing yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I too don't like hosptials. awww i can imagine you running with everyone trying to catch you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

guys...do read gagori chatterjee's take on today's epi in this link...awesome analysis....

u dont need to hv fb acct...so go and read the first take of this page....it has helped me take a clearer view of the upcoming track....and if the CVs r thinking as maturely as gagori....then we as viewers must hold patience and give the CVs a little more time to develop the future track.... 
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

guys...do read gagori chatterjee's take on today's epi in this link...awesome analysis....

u dont need to hv fb acct...so go and read the first take of this page....it has helped me take a clearer view of the upcoming track....and if the CVs r thinking as maturely as gagori....then we as viewers must hold patience and give the CVs a little more time to develop the future track.... 

aditi - read the analysis and agree that CV will develop the future track graudally.  I think if maan could change the past, he would as he only wants geet to be his 😳
divareena thumbnail
i think everyone has gone to maan land now πŸ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

thank u so much aditi for the link..............yes i completely agree gagori chatterjee's analysis is superb..............