India-Forums

Why Rajeev prefers Viku-Niku (Page 2)

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
It's all based on the ability of the dancers as a couple. Both Vikram and Niharika are strong dancers, so they get more complex dances. Karan is very strong, but Carling is not as strong, so he gives acts that both couple can do well in. Why would he give them an act they might not be excelling in? He cares about both of them and wants everyone to see their strengths.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Firstly i am not going to change the title because no where it says that he is against KC and secondly if someone will read my posts properly they would know that i said that he gives good choreography to KC but undoubtedly better goes to VN.I agree with you tulipbaby he cares about both infact all masters care about all of their jodi's.I never said anything about that only that better acts are given to VN and basically because VN are stronger than KC especially carling.I completely agree.

Edited by Prud123 - 05 April 2011 at 1:03pm

tulipbaby53

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Prud123

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Because Vikku-Nikku are way better versatility wise, technicality wise...

I love Vikku-Nikku :) 

Noor_Ul_Ain

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
sometimes i felt that too. maybe he thought viku-niku can execute well/ better than karan-carling. i think rajeev did this because karan is good at comtemporary and carling is not so good at that but she is good in hip-hop and bollywood style. so maybe that diferences made it difficult for rajeev to come up with something that they both could do well in. whereas if you look at viku-niku they are good at almost everything. and that's why i think they are the best.
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Yup i agree with you HakkaBakka.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

I was wondering why Rajeev always gives his best concepts to Vikram-Niharika and not Karan-Carling although both are fab dancers.I mean be it Katputli,chand or the last one.He gave Karan-Carling only that dumma-dumma that was different.I think its because both Karan and Vikram are good dancers but Niharika is better than Carling so may be he feels that Viku-Niku will execute his ideas well.I dont know the reason but just thinking aloud.What do you guys think?

Yes, I feel the same. 
But I sort of understand that it could be because Rajeev likes V-N better as dancers. I got this feeling that rajeev thinks that Karan has too much of a contemporary body and even after trying his best, he cannot make karan do anything else.

BTW That Tamma Tamma song was given to K-C when V-N were already eliminated and it was only K-C in his team!

Prud123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index