Behenein

India-Forums

Behenein
Behenein

Disappointed with Akashi & anokhi (Page 2)

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

Thanks for agreeing with me those who did and those who didnt. Nice points you have made towards Purva. But yes we all blame purva because she has done wrong stuff. I mean first she married mihir did she think about Amar? No!! Then she got close with Mihir. Did she think about Smriti? Did she think about how smriti would have felt?? No!! and now she wants to give Prem away just because Rama blamed her. Yes! It is wrong of Rama to blame her and we do feel bad for Purva but what decision she made we dont feel sympathy for her. I don't know or I guess no one knows what purva would do if rama asked for her baby who will be with them in few weeks or months. Will she still give the baby up? and ok. she decide to give prem away but she just proved that she doesn't think smriti has any right because if she did then she would have asked Smriti her opinion. She told smriti that smriti has a right to know what is going on with prem but why didnt she ask her its your turn to make decision? and you guys said purva has took care of prem more?? NO! she didnt. Because smriti took care of prem first of all 9 months and all the other months when Prem came in to the world. Yes, purva took care of prem alot but not more than smriti. poor girl have been through a lot just for her Prem. and it was right for her to say he is my prem because he is hers before purva. And yes dont forget that smriti HAD to leave prem just because of her sister!!!! its not that she wanted to leave her prem without her.

No offence to anyone but this post was made because I was very disapointed how Akashi and Anokhi took Purva's side and no one even supported Smriti except Mihir. I mean they all are sisters...

Hey i totally agree with you, infact i had a similar post. It is unfair and makes no sense for the two sisters to support Purva and Purva is selfish and has made decisions that didnt help anyone and she has been unfair to Smiriti alot.

And all the points that Anoki and Akashi made in todays episode are sooooo far away from the decision of giving prem away

You are right. Purva is being selfish cause she didnt even think at all about smriti.

True!! Anokhi and Akashi were just like purva di purva di purva di. They didnt even thiink about their other sister at all which made me very sad. CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

Today's end was very very very sad. Felt bad for Smriti she is a true mother!! Clap

the reaction smriti had today....how it seemed she'll go mad saying "mera prem kahi nahi jayega" - this is not paagalpan, THIS IS HOW A REAL MOTHER WHOSE SON IS BEING TAKEN AWAY REACTS!!!ClapClapClappurva akashi and anokhi - all three need to have their ow kids to realise just wht smriti has gone through.... losing sisters, losing your lover, even losing a hubby...nothing is more painful than losing a kid...and thats the pain smriti has gone through...and both akashi and anokhi are wrong: SMRITI'S PAIN was, and always WILL BE more than purva's when it comes to prem.... purva wud only feel the pain of "smriti's kid, the kid purva raised,going away"... but a real mother wud feel the pain of "a part of her, her nishaaani, her life slipping away"..

and when anokhi (or was it akashi, i didnt pay attention, i'm far more interested in smriti's storyline) said "di yeh baatein karne ka yeh tim thori hai", in reply to smriti's "mera prem", then the reply smriti gave was such BANG ON: "toh kya yeh wakt mere bache ko kisi aur ko dene ka hai?" BANG ON SMRITI! BANG ON!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyaa147MMBG

Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiWaliaLuver

Stop villainizing the woman for one moment and consider things from her point of view. Rama blames her singlularly for Puchki's disappearance, even though it was out of Purva's control. Imagine a mother blaming you singlehandedly for the death of their child; the guilt of that can destroy a person.

oh i don't think any1 has a prob in seeign that as a bad situation...yeh sure the gult wud destroy a person....so why DIDN'T PURVA GET DESTROYED? lol no wht i mean is...why didn't she go berserk and mad with guilt??? and i'm sorry, but i disagree with the point that this kidn of guilt can make one take such decisions..it MAY...but no amount of guilt can make a mother give away her kid - unless for the kid's betterment...giving ur kid away to a NAUKRANI...lolll no mother values "justice" over her kid's betterment.... and purva showed just how much of a mother she is...using her kid as a method of kaffaaara (wht u give in return for a crime)... HA HA HA... yeah way to go kya maa hai..Clap 

On top of that, Purva didnt single-handedly take the decision to give Prem away...no one excpet Smriti was even stepping in to stop her until Smriti  said something.

two points to this:
1) others have shown to be simply dumb and idiots... i mean the guy mihir he is a lawyer and he doesn;t know how idiotic fo a deal this is?

2) the main point of concern for me here is, as prem's "so-called" MOTHER: purva SHOULD NOT have NEEDED for any1 to oppose the idea...even if the whole world is for soemthing, a mother is always her kid's shield...wht smriti did today - she SHIELDED prem as SOON as she realised he was threatened, that his future was threatened, that he was going to be separated from her...she SHIELDED her kid..and that is wht purva wud've done the second this deal was suggested...EVEN IF EVERY1 ELSE WAS UP FOR THE IDEA...Confused that really is my prob....the fact that wht smriti did was wht a real mother wud do..and that purva did NOT do this...on the contrary she shed some tears..and that was it...she agreed to give prem away - if prem was truly "her kid" as she claims, she wud've turned the world upside down, but not let go of her kid..as i'm sure she'd do for that baby she is carrying..

Purva is not some monster, she's a human whose actions are a reflection of the people around her. Believe me I sympathize with Smriti's pain, but they are BOTH Prem's mothers and they have equal rights to him. The mother who raised a child is no less attached to the child than the birth mother. 

no she isn't a monster..and yes i did till recently also believe them both to be equally prem's mothers, and i also believed both had equal rights...but this particular storyline has made me reverse up on that belief... purva DOES has the right to make decisions for prem - but for his BETTERMENT..giving him to a maid - what sort fo betterment is this? giving him away as CHARITY to a maid - oh oh oh when a step mother starts doing that, than the REAL MOTHER'S rights start to be much more powerful than hers... as for attached - i don't agree neither disagree with that..nature vs nurture is an old debate...but i am personally more inclined to believe that nature's palra is (in all other factors being controlled) a bit more heavier than just nurture's....but there r ofcourse exceptions... in this case though, it's by far the blood related mother who has come out as the real mother in all this it seems...Smile

And while I don't agree with how Akashi and Anokhi talked to Smriti (and I absolutely believe Smriti has a right to stop them and that her pain is immeasurable) , it was also unjustified how Smriti kept saying Prem was only hers.

that was actually my fav part of the scene...her repeating "mera bacha..mera bacha" was very essential to knock the nail in their dumb brains.... they were going to give a mother's kid away as CHARITY... as a redemption.. it was clear that somebody needed to remind them that this was a kid, smriti's KId that too, the kid smriti had trustingly given to PURVA, that they were playing with...

Like it or not, Akashi also had a point: purva HAS raised Prem, purva has spent more time with him, she's nurtured him and taken care of him and spent more moments with him, more than anyone. This forum has always been very biased in Smriti's favour, and while she has gone through a lot of hell, she is not the only one in pain. Purva is a human too, and a mother herself. What mother would even be able to fathom making this kind of choice unless she thought it was the only option? And knowing Purvas character, and the incredible sacrifices she has also made for her family, I can guarantee that if Purva's child had been born right now, Purva would've traded her own child fror Prem in a heartbeat.

i doubt that last part...and hey this is coming from someone whose not really been much of a smriti fan from the start...i've never been much fond of smriti....that's probabyu becuz i hadnt seen much fo her..and now that i have, i truly feel for her...so yeah, i don't think purva wud've given HER KID AWAY in a heartbeat...and if she had, then why doesn't she??? why doesnt she tell rama to wait for that kid *-)
now as for the rest of ur comment abt a mother taking this step only when she realises this is the ONLY OPTION...yeah well that shows just how dumb she is..she loves to play spy and meddle into other's affairs and find out every little mystery...yet she isn't willing to go to courts for her kid???? ofcourse giving a maid her kid is not the ONLY OPTIOn, heck even if she had MURDERED the maid's kid, even then giving up her kid wouldn't have been the only option... to me it just seems she didnt wanna go through the hassle Tongue

People overlook the hundreds of ways in which she, more than anyone else, has fought for Smriti every moment of her life. I'm not discounting Smriti's pain at all, but for once give Purva a break.
i don't say purva is a overall bad character..but i geuss this exactly was smriti's point today now wasn't it? that purva fought the world to give smriti always wht she wanted... and now when it's the matter of smriti's KID - she so easily agreed?Ouch how can she even THINK of giving the kid away? that really is wht shocks me...Ouchwhen ur altruism and support of justice becomes extreme, then there is a prob...and in this case i am really worried as to whether purva is truly the mother smriti had thought her to be for prem... a mother who readily agrees to give up her kid to a servant when put under pressure - i wudnt want such a mother for my kid, had i been in smriti's position..just my two cents for the CVs!Smile

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 08 March 2011 at 2:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkRiyaa147noor321MMBG

Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi71

PURVA MAY NOT OF GIVEN BIRTH TO PREM BUT SHE IS IN EVERYWAY HIS MOTHER. ONE OF THE HARDEST THING IS TO GIVE UP THE CHILD WHO U LOOKED AFTER DAY AND NIGHT . I CAN UNDERSTAND THE PAIN PURVA IS GOING THROUGH BCOZ I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT AND AM STILL GOING THOUGH IT. EVERY DAY IS HARD BCOZ WHEN U HAVE SPENT 13 YEARS WITH A CHILD FROM THE AGE OF 4MTHS , LOOKING AFTER HIM WHEN HE WAS ILL, CALLING U FOR THE FIRST TYM, HIS FIRST TOOTH,SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, FIRST DA @ SCHOOL, THESE PRECIOUS MOMENTS THAT NO1 CAN TAKE AWAY FROM ME . THEN FEELING THE PAIN THAT THE ONE I LOVED THE MORE THAN ANYONE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME BY HIS FAMILY , WHO SZY UR NOT HIS MOTHER U DIDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO HIM.BUT NOT GIVING BIRTH DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT HIS MOTHER. I BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY HE WILL COME BACK 2 ME AND JUST WAIT FOR THAT DAY
woww...Smile i'm really sorry to hear that...on the same hand isalute u !Smile i do agree that one doesnt need to give birth to be a mother..Smile but u answer me: would u give ur kid away like purva is?? from how u have described, it seems ur kid was TAKEN AWAY from u.. that too by his familyy....

now here we have a stepmom giving the kid away to a maid..

wud u have done that to ur kid??? wud u really have done that ?? i dont think u wud've... ur kid really does seem to be an imp. peice of ur heart...and i dont think u cud've ever done that with ur life...with ur kid...but here purva did....and that is wht is the problem for everyone here..

nobody here is saying purva is not his mother...but wht she is doing is not doing much in showing her "mamta"....she is pretty much falling into the ideal step mother template..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkknoor321MMBG

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
@Sid4TeamCanada

I loved the points you made!! They were awesome. Thank You very much for putting your voice here and supporting my opinions. ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321MMBGSid4TeamCanada

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
So agree with you Riya. 
If supporting a selfless, poor Mom, who dont wanna give up her son to some freaking maid is being biased then Iam being bias. Its so annoying to see Anokhi and Aakashi supporting that selfish PurvaAngry

Riyaa147noor321

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

So agree with you Riya. 
If supporting a selfless, poor Mom, who dont wanna give up her son to some freaking maid is being biased then Iam being bias. Its so annoying to see Anokhi and Aakashi supporting that selfish PurvaAngry

We are not bashing her we are just throwing out our opinions and its not that we are saying something wrong. Its right...purva is the one who is wrong and just not this time. She has been wrong many times as well
I hope akashi also got a slap cause she deserved it more than anokhi. Anokhi just supported what Akashi said. Akashi was like purva is this and this. I dont get how they cant see smriti's pain and can see Purva's pain which is not even a pain AngryAngryAngry

noor321MMBG

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
OMG.....I totally saw Purva's real face today when she didnt want Rama to curse her unborn child. she got all hyper and was crying but when it came to Prem she was just ready to give him away.

Riyaa147noor321

Go to top