Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:OfCockroachesHugsAndMothers (Page 98)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Niki I am talking about that scene as well. Abhay was speechless when he saw Kkusum live in front of hi after 20 yrs so were others.

I thought you meant the first time they met - but yeah god that scene was epic! I have to say though through all of this and all the changing Kkusums Nausheen was the best! I was so upset when she quit!

Agreed. Though Manasi and Shilpa are good actors as well but Nausheen was the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Abhay aka Vivian Dsena of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
It's a day for the couples madly in love, who need just another reason to spend their time with and pamper each other. On this day, I would pamper myself, as I am single. On Valentine's Day, I would be shooting and shooting, no holiday for us. I don't have any special person yet, so no gifts. I used to get cards when I was in college, though [smiles]. I remember celebrating Valentine's Day in school and college with my friends. I would love to date Rekhaji, if I ever get a chance.

Liar Liar pants on fire!!LOLLOLLOL
I know zeenu and seriously I couldn't careless what he does with his love life or who he dates but the fact that he lied on top of him not being a very good actor make me dislike him even more now.

but hey who am I to judge him he must have had his reason and I still don't like him as an actor.

Edited by .Angel - 09 March 2011 at 7:25am
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Stars speak on Valentine's
STARONE.IN

Valentine's Day  - the day for loving, sharing and expressing yourself before your loved one – is here! Television celebrities are no different. Though some are looking forward to the day, there are a few who don't believe in Valentine's Day!! We spoke to some of the popular stars on telly, and found out what does Valentine's day mean to them, their plans, their cherished memories, the special gifts they got, and their favourite celebrity dates.

STARONE.IN

Discuss here

Hiten Tejwani aka Anand of Rang Badalti Odhani
There is no particular day to celebrate Valentine and, for us, every day is Valentine's Day. We should pamper our partners every single day. Our little angels are our gifts for each other. I will be shooting on Valentine's Day, so there are no special plans. There is only one celebrity in my life – Gauri, and I would love to take her on a dinner date on the special day. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Sukirti Kandpal aka Pia of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Valentine's Day is a celebration of love, and as we all know, love makes the world go round. I have wonderful plans this Valentine's with someone special, but I wouldn't like to name him yet. I hope my preparations and plans for the evening go off well. Last year was a memorable Valentine's, as I got this really special gift – a Guess watch and lots of roses. That was really romantic. We had dinner at Sahara Star and a wonderful time together. If I had to date a Bollywood star, it would be Imran Khan, who is super cute even though he recently got married.

It's a day for the couples madly in love, who need just another reason to spend their time with and pamper each other. On this day, I would pamper myself, as I am single. On Valentine's Day, I would be shooting and shooting, no holiday for us. I don't have any special person yet, so no gifts. I used to get cards when I was in college, though [smiles]. I remember celebrating Valentine's Day in school and college with my friends. I would love to date Rekhaji, if I ever get a chance.

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak of Rang Badalti Odhani
I don't believe in celebrating just one day as Valentine's Day. Every day is Valentine's day. I don't have any plans this year, since I am shooting daily. I never had a chance to gift anything to anyone for Valentine's. Given a chance, I would go on a date with Naseeruddin Shah.

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker of Rang Badalti Odhani
Valentine's Day means a lot of love and celebrating with the one you love. I am still waiting for someone to ask me out this Valentine's. The best gift I ever received on this day has been a cellphone from my mother. When we were kids, we used to go to Archies gallery and buy soft toys and cards for our crushes. It was a small way of impressing the one we loved. This year, I want to be the one whom girls want to datem rather than thinking about who do I want to take out on a date.

Deepali Pansare aka Nandini of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Hamein
Actually, all the days in the year with your lover are special, but Valentine's completes the idea of love. This year, I have not made any plans because I won't be getting leave on 14th, as there is going to be a special Nandini- Abhishek romance on the show, and I will be busy shooting those sequences. I love giving surprise gifts, and will do something special for my Valentine this year too. I have celebrated just one Valentine's day with the love of my life, and it was my best Valentine ever. I would love to go on a date with John Abraham or Shahid Kapoor, but I think I will choose Shahid this time (laughs).

Vahbbiz Dorabjee aka Panchi of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Valentine's Day is the day when you express your feelings for someone who matters to you quite openly. It is a special day for lovers as well as normal folks to express love. I would either go to Lonawala or Pune with a set of my personal friends, since I am very much single in real life. I hope that by next year, I will have someone special to celebrate Valentine's.

http://starone.in/news/1339/stars-speak-on-valentines.aspx

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
is Reet around? Ermm
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Shru its a gud way of spammingROFLROFLROFL
first post them separately and then all in one ROFLROFLROFLROFL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

is Reet around? Ermm

yes i m for sometimeLOLLOL
after that i have meetingOuch
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Shru its a gud way of spammingROFLROFLROFL
first post them separately and then all in one ROFL

I am ishmartROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

is it just me or does this guy seem to be into older women?ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index