Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:OfCockroachesHugsAndMothers (Page 90)

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Vivian talks about his ladylove
Buzz up!
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television's new heartthrob actor Vivian Dsena aka Abhay from STAR One's Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani finally declares love for the special woman in his life. Love is in the air for Vivian and Vahbbiz, who plays Panchi in the same show. He declares his love on Woman's Day and gets candid about his love and more.

Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Vivian Dsena

What was your first impression when you meet Vahbbiz on the sets of the show? Was it love at first sight?
It was not a first sight love, we met each other on workshop for the serial and back then, we had a casual interaction. Gradually we kept meeting on the sets and things developed.

Vivian Dsena

When did you realise you were both are in love?
After spending time with her on the sets of the show, gradually we felt there was more than friendship. We used to share lunches and I even played many pranks on her. Probably that brought us closer.

Vivian Dsena

When and where was your first date?
Well, it was during Valentine's Day. And I can't tell you where we went as it's too personal. She is my Valentine forever and we had a memorable romantic date.

Vivian Dsena

Who proposed first and how?
I did on the sets of the show one day. But it wasn't a filmy kind of declaration. It would have been very weird. Such grand announcements are suitable for the screen only.

Vivian Dsena

What do like about Vahbbiz aka Panchi?
She is very genuine girl and not at all fake. She is an angel who has entered in my life. She takes great care of me and I am very lucky to have Vahbbiz as my love in my life.  

Which romantic song you would like to dedicate to Vahbbiz?
There are so many songs I can dedicate to her but one song which perhaps relates to our love story would be from Dilwale Dhulaniya and it is Tujhe Dekha Toh Ye Jana Sanam. I think it suits us. [smiles]

Vivian Dsena

Do you believe in live in relationships?   
I don't believe in it as it's a western concept.  We are Indians and we should respect our traditions. Living in might be hep and cool but it affects elders in most families. Even if you have to go ahead with it, I say get their blessings first.

How did her and your folks react when you told them of your relationship?
When I told my mom, she was fine about it. Moreover I don't want to go into details about our families as it's too personal.

Vivian Dsena

When we can hear wedding bells?
Not so soon. Right now we are focused on our careers. Eventually everything will happen when it has to, in the future.  

Well….looks like Vivian and Vahbbiz are surely in love with each other. We wish this new couple, all the best! 

Catch all the drama and excitement in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday 8.30 pm only on STAR One

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811nikita_88

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Sukriti and Vivian is in cricket stadiumLOLLOL
did u see how Ekta is trying to do damage control  but sending those two out together to make the fans happyROFL

BINGO Gauri!!!LOLLOL

Clever Ekta!!
no not Clever but Money and my show come first EktaROFLROFL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Is CV's decided to bump off Kshitij dey cud have united Garv-Kumud.

I still rem post leap sequence when Abhay-Kumud came face to face man that was a sceneDay DreamingDay Dreaming

nikita_88

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Vahbbiz Dorabjee

Vahbbiz a victim of Vivian's prank
Vahbbiz Dorabjee, who plays Panchi in Ekta Kapoor's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One, was victim of a prank played by Vivian. On the sets in between one of the breaks, Vivian came up to Vahbbiz and brought for her a very nicely wrapped tissue. Vivian kept urging Vahbbiz to open up the tissue and see the special thing wrapped inside it. Vahbbiz was skeptical and doubted that this surely is a prank and there is something fishy about the tissue. As she wasn't opening it, Vivian went closer to her and himself opened the tissue. And what followed was a laughter riot amidst the loud screams. Vivian had wrapped a live cockroach in the tissue and the moment he opened it, the cockroach just jumped out and directly went on Vahbbiz. She screamed so loudly that everyone on the sets came to a standstill and then after knowing about the incident were in splits while poor Vahbbiz was stunned in her chair.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Vahbbiz-a-victim-of-Vivians-prank&aid=2562

nami2811

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Hiten Tejwani aka Anand of Rang Badalti Odhani
There is no particular day to celebrate Valentine and, for us, every day is Valentine's Day. We should pamper our partners every single day. Our little angels are our gifts for each other. I will be shooting on Valentine's Day, so there are no special plans. There is only one celebrity in my life – Gauri, and I would love to take her on a dinner date on the special day. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811nikita_88

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Sukirti Kandpal aka Pia of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Valentine's Day is a celebration of love, and as we all know, love makes the world go round. I have wonderful plans this Valentine's with someone special, but I wouldn't like to name him yet. I hope my preparations and plans for the evening go off well. Last year was a memorable Valentine's, as I got this really special gift – a Guess watch and lots of roses. That was really romantic. We had dinner at Sahara Star and a wonderful time together. If I had to date a Bollywood star, it would be Imran Khan, who is super cute even though he recently got married.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index