Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Merry did you made SR goodies thread siggy?

Shrutiiiiiiiiii.🤗... i making it right nowwwww.. sorry didnt get anytime yesterdayyy
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pragzie

how can you ever be not in love with riddhima ? you are in love with riddhima like forever . True lobe😳
you asked for it 😆

DJ.... 🤣
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

SHOWING 1 OF 7 IMAGES

Riddhi Dogra aka Priya of Maryaada - The most special being created by God in this world is a woman. God created mothers as HE couldn't be everywhere. Although I believe women are equal to men as both have their own set of responsibilities. It takes two to tango. Women of Maryaada are my favourite characters on Tv and actresses too. All the four women depict the Indian women. Every woman out there will connect and find some relevant quality in these women.

SHOWING 3 OF 7 IMAGES

Raqesh Vashisht aka Aditya of Maryaada – My mom is the most super special woman for me, so is my fianc, Riddhi, I like Ragini in Sasuraal Genda Phool. She has acted superbly. I also love the lead in Sapno Se Bhare Naina. Women should be respected and loved and they are surely better than men. They are multi-talented and accomplish more in one go.

http://starplus.startv.in/features.aspx?sid=106&aid=3734&Page=2&grp=0#more
shruti thumbnail
Anyone watches Mrs.Tendulkar here?
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Anyone watches Mrs.Tendulkar here?

me me me..........😆 but i missed yesterday's episode.......🤣
shruti thumbnail
Buffalo causes excitement 
A buffalo is also set to enter the lives of the Tendulkars and other residents of Baburao Apte Sahakari Bank colony in Mrs Tendulkar on SAB Tv. 

Get set for some hilarious moments as the residents of the colony try to figure out who has left the buffalo in their colony."

We contacted Suhas aka Deven Bhojani who says "Yes we recently shot with a buffalo and it was a lot of fun. I had to even lie below the buffalo for a scene. All of us enjoyed shooting with the buffalo and took good care of him."

Speaking about the audience reaction to the recently launched show an excited Deven says "The reaction has been phenomenal. The opening episode got a TRP of 2.2 which is a record for SAB Tv shows, since no other show on the channel has got such a high viewership for the first episode". He adds "The audience loves the concept. Suhas is a successful daily soap writer but has decided to work from home so that his wife can pursue her career. The message we are trying to spread but in a lighthearted manner is that people should encourage their spouse instead of nagging them."

Since the Word Cup is on what message does Deven want to give wives who are irritated because their husbands are glued to the small screen? "Don't nag your husband when he is watching the match. Instead pamper him by preparing a cup of tea for him", laughs Deven.
shruti can u post some jeran pics..seems like i have deleted them all..
shruti thumbnail
Merry let me search wait.
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww...😍 riddhi n raqesh r super cuute... 😳