Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:OfCockroachesHugsAndMothers (Page 28)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by .Angel

merry if u r in here stop talking and go do me stuffAngryROFL
i cantttttttttt Angry.. i wii send it to yaa tomorrowwwwwLOL. i didnt take my lappy
 when i left home..soo u gotta wait till tomorrow..
sorryEmbarrassed
okay I will wait till tomorrow but I want u to know that I am not happy abt it...HMPH
ShockedShocked...
LOLLOL ur one drama queen. LOL ...
 u dont have .. patience
hey sidraaaaaHug

bye now.. my class is startingCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Happy Woman's Day Everyone!! PartyPartyParty
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Sidra Dharmesh's mother slapped himROFLROFL
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Sidra Dharmesh's mother slapped himROFLROFL

she needed a slap herself - but at least someone did ROFL
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Madhuri Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Punch the Perve: Ragini MMS initiative on Women's Day..

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 | 7:36:50 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 44 Comments Punch the Perve: Ragini MMS initiative on Women's Day..

Ekta Kapoor's 'Punch the Perve' campaign for her upcoming movie 'Ragini MMS' kick-starts today..

We are aware that the Czarina of Television, Ekta Kapoor is all set to bring in her next movie titled 'Ragini MMS' very soon.. The movie which is a sensual paranormal thriller will be based on true incidents, and is about a MMS that captures things beyond the realm of human understanding.

On the occasion of Women's Day, Balaji Telefilms has planned to launch a campaign called 'Punch the Perv' campaign today, thro' the fan page on Facebook.

At the outset, Kritika Kamra who happens to be the leading lady of Balaji's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 on Imagine, talks to TellyBuzz about her unpleasant experience with perverts. "It is really annoying when we ladies get commented at. When I was in Delhi, there was an incident that happened with me. I was going to my grandma's place and on my way, a guy who was riding a bike slowed down on seeing me and told me something very abusive. I simply hit him really badly as what he said was very awful".

Additi Gupta, who is presently seen in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini tells us, "I am very dumb when it comes to these things. I always want to slap the person who misbehaves with me, but I simply cannot do that. But while I was at my cousin's place in Indore, a certain incident shook me. My cousin and I were taking a walk at around 8 in the night near the house, when a passer by patted my cousin on her back. We got damn irritated and threw stones at the person and forced him to leave the place".

Parties and pubs could be a place where such perverts can grab all the attention. Throwing caution to the wind, Kritika gives the readers an advice, "When you go to parties, you should know how to carry yourself. One should not give any aorta of a chance for strangers to even come near".

Additi feels that drinking in public parties could put ladies in trouble. "We have to be very careful in parties, when it comes to drinking. If we are drunk, any person can take advantage of us. There are people who easily take pictures and videos. Blaming the society and the world will really not help in such cases, as it is for us to take care of ourselves".

If you as a reader want to 'Punch a Perve', then here is the best opportunity to get back at them!! It's payback time, so you go Girls!!

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Jus seen it n thot of posting.. two lovely ladies.. Embarrassed

BRB..Tongue

Edited by nami2811 - 08 March 2011 at 8:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Main tum sabse apna rishta todka hoonWacko
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
What a waste epi of PRWacko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index