Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Niki I am talking about that scene as well. Abhay was speechless when he saw Kkusum live in front of hi after 20 yrs so were others.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
please do something.......OMG😭😳

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Abhay aka Vivian Dsena of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
It's a day for the couples madly in love, who need just another reason to spend their time with and pamper each other. On this day, I would pamper myself, as I am single. On Valentine's Day, I would be shooting and shooting, no holiday for us. I don't have any special person yet, so no gifts. I used to get cards when I was in college, though [smiles]. I remember celebrating Valentine's Day in school and college with my friends. I would love to date Rekhaji, if I ever get a chance.

Liar Liar pants on fire!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is for Reet and DTPH SRK-Karisma fans

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GJjqMx4vIM&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GJjqMx4vIM&feature=feedu

Thank u so much ShruπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i miss her man😭 SRK😍

Originally posted by: .Angel

please do something.......OMG😭😳

Gauri!!

What happened??
shruti thumbnail

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker of Rang Badalti Odhani
Valentine's Day means a lot of love and celebrating with the one you love. I am still waiting for someone to ask me out this Valentine's. The best gift I ever received on this day has been a cellphone from my mother. When we were kids, we used to go to Archies gallery and buy soft toys and cards for our crushes. It was a small way of impressing the one we loved. This year, I want to be the one whom girls want to datem rather than thinking about who do I want to take out on a date.

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

Thank u so much ShruπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i miss her man😭 SRK😍

Shru Im the biggest DTPH pankha!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'Aur Paas'😳😳😳
nikita_88 thumbnail

Niki I am talking about that scene as well. Abhay was speechless when he saw Kkusum live in front of hi after 20 yrs so were others.

I thought you meant the first time they met - but yeah god that scene was epic! I have to say though through all of this and all the changing Kkusums Nausheen was the best! I was so upset when she quit!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zeenia

Shru Im the biggest DTPH pankha!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'Aur Paas'😳😳😳

me tooπŸ˜› and of SRK and Karishma tooπŸ˜› and i love Madhuri tooπŸ˜† but little bit less than KarishmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail

Deepali Pansare aka Nandini of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Hamein
Actually, all the days in the year with your lover are special, but Valentine's completes the idea of love. This year, I have not made any plans because I won't be getting leave on 14th, as there is going to be a special Nandini- Abhishek romance on the show, and I will be busy shooting those sequences. I love giving surprise gifts, and will do something special for my Valentine this year too. I have celebrated just one Valentine's day with the love of my life, and it was my best Valentine ever. I would love to go on a date with John Abraham or Shahid Kapoor, but I think I will choose Shahid this time (laughs).