SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:OfCockroachesHugsAndMothers - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Monty everyone but THAT MAN is allowed in this AT!!🀣

Ahh Kritz.....your such a sweetheart!! You seem to be falling for everyone with the name Sid!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

By the way, has the PKYEK forum calmed down yet??πŸ˜†

😍😍 😍 They look Gorgeous together ☺️
Originally posted by zeenia

Monty everyone but THAT MAN is allowed in this AT!!🀣

Ahh Kritz.....your such a sweetheart!! You seem to be falling for everyone with the name Sid!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

By the way, has the PKYEK forum calmed down yet??πŸ˜†

I know wat Co incidence nah I love all the Sid's 😳 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But Siddhant Modi has and will always have a special place in my heart....😳 😳 😳

Yups the forum has calmed down now but i don't know wat will happen after the epi coz many members are upset with less Abhiya these days

☺️ I hope they do Fall in love ☺️
Originally posted by kritishah3

I know wat Co incidence nah I love all the Sid's 😳 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But Siddhant Modi has and will always have a special place in my heart....😳 😳 😳

Yups the forum has calmed down now but i don't know wat will happen after the epi coz many members are upset with less Abhiya these days

'sigh'

Siddhant modi was just special and rare!! I dont think we will see another character like that on screen again!

oh so theres also fights about screenspace in that forum too! Im not surprised! there are just so many characters in the show. but there always are in Ektas show!!

Pakistan are 30 for 4!😲

nikkama still lost in his black berry.......🀣

Vahbizz looks so pretty man ❀️
Originally posted by zeenia

'sigh'

Siddhant modi was just special and rare!! I dont think we will see another character like that on screen again!

oh so theres also fights about screenspace in that forum too! Im not surprised! there are just so many characters in the show. but there always are in Ektas show!!

Pakistan are 30 for 4!😲

I know man there's NO means NO one can be like Siddhanth Modi 😳 😳 He and Shilpa are the only Good memories i have cherished from CMG 😳 😳
Yup there's fight for screen space too aah well now lets see i hope there is some Abhiya today so that these Arguments come to an End!!
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago