Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

WU: 7th march.:Priya agrees For a compromise:.

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Episode starts with uttara entering tara's room, tara is sitting on the staircase, there is a short conversation between the duo, where uttara is happy that she had the food but tara says she ate for her father who loved her a lot, and demanded that she want to go away from the people who thought that her father was not up to there standard. Where uttara replies that they will go back to there home after the Chauttha is over and surprisingly tara agrees without any argument.
Jaggi have brought vidya to the market place, where she asks him to stop by the car and she will buy stuff by herself, vidya goes the duplicate key maker's shop, where the guy says that she has to bring the first key in order to make the second one. On the other side, gaurav arrives there, and rushes towards vidya, vidya is trying to explain the guy about the locker size and key sizeLOL, The key maker in turns asks her to take him with her to home and he will make a duplicate key then and there. But she refuse to take him along, he tells vidya to take the chaap(copy) of the key on soap and bring to him. Vidya is shocked to see gaurav there and goes to the bangles stall where she explains to gaurav that she was feeling quiet uncomfortable in the house because of the environment, so she decided to get some fresh air.
Back at the jhakkar mansion, prya is thinking about the threat that brahma gave her, she is an dilemma as she cannot hide the truth or can't keep her family at stake. Aditya comes from behind and holds her and says that she stay in the same house but is very far away from him, she sweetly replies that they have a whole life together. Aditya tells priya that once the environment of the house gets better, he will take her out before he joins the youth party. Then he starts filling up the form of party, Priya is all worried and thinking about something.
Devyani and brahma are discussing about the arrangements for the next day(for chautta), devyani wants tara and uttara's relation to be normal as soon as possible. Brahma also want's the current environment to get better, and he says that he doesn't understand how women tolerates the abusive relation's for so many years, and why don't the women speak up, where devyani gives him a bad look and seeing this brahma shuts upLOL.

BREAK

Devyani changes her look and gives a huge big smile and appreciates what brahma said earlier, And then she leaves the room. Priya is coming downstairs still in her thoughts, Where she faces devyani and she tells her to go to her room and sleep.
Gaurav is opening his locker and vidya watches him from behind, then gaurav keeps the keys in the drawer and says good night to vidya.
Priya keeps the coffee mug on brahma's table, he again taunts her and says that he doesn't deserve so much of respect and she must have brought  the coffee on her M-I-L's orders, before drinking he asks that have she mixed some poison in the coffee on the way. Priya tells him that she has come by herslef because she wanted to talk about her decision. She tells him that she has agreed to her defeat and has come to stop the whole talks and in turns asks for forgivness for whatever she did wrong to him, because she wants a happy life with all her new relations.

BREAK

Jaggi is also lost in his thoughts about what is up with vidya these days beacuse of how she behaved in the morning, imli tries to clear up to him but still he isn't convinced.
Brahma again taunts her then says that he has a reward for her against the comprise she made, and the reward for her would be that she rules on the jhakkar family and no one will come between her happiness, this is brahma's promise to her. Aditya enters the room and is very happy to see that priya serving coffee to his dad. Brahma and aditya are signing and talking about the papers. Brahma is happy as all of his worries are gone now, and priya has sealed her mouth. On the other hand priya has thought that Brahma stopped her from saying anything but what will happen after she convince aditya about everything and how will he stop his son then.

PRECAP

Vidya is opeing gaurav's drawer, she takes the key out of the drawer and puts it on the soap, gaurav is moving in his sleep and she is dead scared.

END OF EPISODE.

[THIS IS A MEMBER ONLY POST ONLY FOR INDIA-FORUMS, PLEASE DO NOT COPY IT ON ANY OTHER SITES]

-amna-

Edited by amnaM - 07 March 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNas1suecushakiran patelChetnakangel_subahcirgirlpower2101gujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalRaviSharmasaggi80sdavisravneetgillshiny3adiiyanbostedbcclnurulainshmuupiergattuArsha85sp87sihuA HUGE FANsvijaya77srmirjiirene_cmunni_sgpizanamidamon_bitemehave-a-dreamveil_of_rosesRadiantTreasureEvashanna44cherrypansytvdekhaprnczcuttieeMehek25anshraShee_xaanJess.KriYaansh...-Swetha-

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
OYEEEE i was supposed to do the update today.. i was almost done with it.. good i saw this one.. but next time just tell me if u are doing it in my placeTongue

Good Job..and ThnxxBig smile

Shee_xaan

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

OYEEEE i was supposed to do the update today.. i was almost done with it.. good i saw this one.. but next time just tell me if u are doing it in my placeTongue

Hi pulwasha, there were no updates for so many days, so as of now i'm doing the updates..!
Thanks for appreciating meHug

Shee_xaan

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnaM

Hi pulwasha, there were no updates for so many days, so as of now i'm doing the updates..!
Thanks for appreciating meHug

if u check there is always a monday Update.. the other days are missing.... but thats not a problem.. if u wanna do Monday in my place u can tell Fivr...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanlonelyshadow

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

if u check there is always a monday Update.. the other days are missing.... but thats not a problem.. if u wanna do Monday in my place u can tell Fivr...Big smile

hehehe, i never noticed thatLOLLOL
You can do on next monday hun, i'll do the other daysTongue And in case you are not doing it, just PM me..!Smile

Shee_xaan

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thanksss hun for the Update!<3
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
My pleasure sweety<3

KriYaansh...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index