India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Weird Fans (Page 4)

camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

well guys leave them alone..it's their personal life...they can do whatever they want...personally i don't like them as couple but if both of them r happy then nothing matters...sometimes i feel that vivian is not serious....it's just my thinking guys don't bash me....so now there chance for nach baliye confirmed...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi_Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

@Meena and Suvi thanks for agreeing with me...that is why some people in forums outside of Star One are so put off by SO forums....because the way fans are so immature

they are ACTORS adn just be glad that ViSu are friends...you also have other actors who have great chemistry onscreen but cant stand to look at each other off screen....so just be happy for that and enjoy the show and Abhiya which made you guys crazy for Vivian in the first place

Yeah...!!!!

Tani91Prinsesse.Suvi

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I personally care a crap abt who Viv is W*H, more than him characterizing Abhay i liked him as a person, from wht i read in the intw. He was a footballplayer (i love football myself) and just his comments on some stuff made me like him as a person. Then his pics came drinking from bottle, i don't like ppl who drink, but i thought wht evr it's just one side of him. Wht i didn't like was him lying since he had been so "genuine" in his previews intw.  I don't like liars.
PPl saying so wht he just lied. If u guys love him for lying, plz keep loving him, nobody is stoping u guys. But explaining his reasons for y he lied, just pethetic, a lie is a lie. He cud just have said "no comments."

Once again i do not care who Viv is W*H, im not fangirl who wud cry and chase/run a star (be it my fav). There r better things to do in life.
I just find it funny the way Viv and Vaibhavi handled the situation and their comments in the TB.
BTW VIv and Vaibhavi looked cute in the TB article pic, so congo to them for admitting they r a couple.

PS y on earth r ppl bashing this couple, it can either be nicely said or just ignore. U guys wudn't like if someone bashed the guy/girl u were W*H.
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
i don't care who vivan dates or not? it's his choice and his life. the only thing i care about his character and the couple abhay n pia on the show other than i am cool with whatever he does. he is a human being and he can do whatever he wants. if he is happy with someone then i am happy for him. panchi n vivan(don't know the girl's real name) make a cute couple in my opnion. bashing them will not make them break-up or anything it's just a waste of time to whoever is doing it. 

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 07 March 2011 at 5:10pm

Tani91_Meena_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
i think we should stop talking abt vivan-vahbiz topic and concentrate on AbhiYa...SidChi topic....thats more important for us than this piece of news....

i would have died thousands heart attack if i hear the news abhay is in love with panchi and piya is in love with sid......

but relieve that its vivian-vahbiz are together....not abhay-panchi

what should matter us is AbhiYa and SidChi personal life.....not vivian-vahbiz or suks and her bf....or even sid's personal life.....

i know you guys are angry with the lying part...well i am too....but then he did make a courage and tell the truth....thats sweet of him....lets just wish him all the best.....and try not to ditch vahbiz like the other girl he did before entering PKYEK.....

i began to believe the ekta article now.....

what matters me the most is AbhiYa and SidChi...lets concentrate on that....

his personal life has nothing to do with us...nothing at all....being his true fan just respect it and move on with the show.....

we must not mix personal with professional....

abhay-vivian are both different person and trust me we all are in love with abhay rather than vivian

same goes for panchi-vahbiz....though i feel panchi character is exactly like vahbiz in real life....

we love the characters especially me....not the person playing it....i am not obsessed with vivian...i only like him since he is playing abhay...i am obsessed with abhay.....infact i am in love with abhay.....not vivian...two different person....

i think we should digest the truth and move on....no point talking abt it again and again....we will loose interest in the show....lets just remember AbhiYa moments and move on......

honestly i don't even care who he dates....thats goes same for my other fav celebrities inclusive of my most fav Harshad Chopra too....as long it doesn't affects the show...i am fine with it.....for me the shows and the actors playing the characters is important...not their personal life which got nothing to do with us......

i am more interested in the characters personal life....not the actors playing the characters personal life....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
one thing i don't understand....why celebrities loves to hide their relationship....whether its tellywood or bollywood...even kollywood....everyone loves to hide relationship....i know its normal...but then its weird....

one day you are going to get married...and its going to be infront of the world....then why hide it...

SRK was married when he was very young even before he came to show business.....he still have very big fan followings all around the world,....now he is a father....

Aamir too was married when he was very young....he was married when he was doing QSQT....he is a father....and is married again....he still have big fan following in the whole wide world

Salman is famous for his relationships.....with Ash and some other girls....he went to jail due to the drunk and drive case....yet he has fans all around the world

Sanjay Dutt for his jail history.....he has fan followings.....

Shahid famous for his link-up with all his ladies co-star...now with priyanka chopra before was kareena...yet he has fan followings

Saif...married have kids....had affairs...finally with kareena...he still have huge fan followings....

Ranbir famous for his link-ups...affairs....he still have huge female fan followings

Akshay and his numerous affairs....from raveena to priyanka chopra...still he have huge fan followings

Hrithik is married...he is a father....he still have huge fan followings

the list is endless.....what is there to hide....just confess the truth...be honest to your conscious...there is no point lying...hiding....because one day it will come out

why are they fear on confessing the honest truth....are they afraid of decrease fan following than i guess they are wrong...why i say that because due to their hiding stuff...lying..not honest in the interview makes them loose fans....not them being married or having a relationship cause them to loose fans......

if i was a celebrity....i would have confess the truth and be honest....what is there to hide or be ashamed abt that i am being married or having a relationship...i am so proud that finally i have found my life partner or companion....i am in the mood to announce the world that its a beautiful feelings and everyone should go through the process

i don't understand why they deny....if yes say yes...no means no....deny when you are dating or married....its just not being honest to your own conscious....

why no comments...i don't want to discuss abt my personal life....when the article have already shown that you are in a relationship.....i just don't understand this business of showbiz

they are humans needs to be married...have kids...whats there to hide if they are in love.....its such a beautiful feeling....not everyone are destined with such beautiful feeling in love.....

i am so ashamed of the celebrities...they are not honest at all....not even 1% honest....

politicians...actors...lawyers are paid to lie their teeth out...but then i feel politicians and lawyers are more honest with their lies...at least they don't hide their relationship status....they are proud to announce that the person behind their success is a women and its their wife or GF.....

actors should learn something from them....
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I dont give a damn about who vivian is dating..and i would have accepted him dating any girl or let it be even a boy huh.. I can love him for every thing else he is but i will never love him for being a liar... Lie is a lie, you people can hide it or cover it up but it will pinch in heart of his every true fan...yes as a true fan we will accept the relation but we will never be able to accept that he lied to so many fans :( :( :(
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
well i think now on lets just give our concentration on Abhay Raichand rather than Vivian D'sena...

what matter us is abhay-piya....nothing....if vivian wants to lie abt his personal life that is his business...but this should not affect abhay raichand or the entire show...

Edited by Mages - 07 March 2011 at 6:06pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index