Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Weird Fans (Page 3)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGFan-2b-not2b

Originally posted by ka7eela

its not about reel and real in this issue of vivian, the issue is he lied time and time again!! 

and i for one believed him as i thought he was an honest genuine and gem of a guy! (from whatever i saw of him in his interviews )

but how wrong i was!! and there are many who felt the same way too

actors who lie and pretend are fake!!

if they are in relationship why dont they admit it?! and why pretend to be something they are not?Confused

why lie and pretend? this is pure hypocrisy Dead 

an actor should be honest and  real to himself and to his fans as well!!

what did he think?! that things like these will be kept a secret forever!

and here i remember a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"

I must disagree! Big smile

While an actor is doomed to not have a real private life, that doesn't take away the right from him to want one or try and protect the right to have one...

Sure a fan may want to know everything from what an actor ate, what he wore, what his night clothes look like, how he brushes his teeth to how he completes his morning abulations, but it is the actor's right to reveal as much as he / she wishes to...

As for relationships, I dont think its being hypocritical. Most of us take time settling into a relationship before revealing it to even our friends.. you need to be comfortable with each other, confident of your relationship before you want the world to take a peek and comment on it! And thats so much more ture of stars / actors than regular people.. and fans' reactions to Vivian Vahhabiz's relationship just proves the point!

...and why does he owe it to his fans to feed them every little detail of his love life or who the love of his life is? Fans may want to know but he may not want them to know. It is his life and his choice and fans must chose to like or hate him based on how he acts / emotes rather than who he dates / whether he reveals all or not!!LOL

As for the interviews, my two paisa bit on that is already stated above! lol!

seriously your answer has nothing to do with what i said!! Confused

@ bold i dont give a hoot about what any actor does or eat or whatever even vivian!!Dead

my point was /is why LIE?! 

if he didn't want to reveal fine!! 

he could have said something like; its my personal life! or could have said no comment!! why lie? and says no i am single, no we are not dating!!!!! this is hypocrisy whether you like it or not! its a huge LIE!

we didn't go after him! or acted as paparazzi to know his  deepest secrets DUH!! we didn't ask him!!! and frankly i my self don't give  hoot!! but there were articles published about them where he denied! , there were his own interviews where he denied!!! in other words LIED!

@ blue still i didn't  quite get you!! Confused

in his interviews he seemed like a genuine honest guy he said he doesn't like fake people, but seems he is nothing but a fake himself

an actor before being an actor is human being and just because he is an actor you can not justify his lies and hypocrisy!!

i am not a fan of his anymore, i hate liars and hypocrites, sure i will watch the show but don't know till when! 

and you know now why many actors loose their fans!!Smile 

Edited by ka7eela - 07 March 2011 at 2:03pm

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
So he lied, but there are many reasons why he lied.. #1 : Parent's.? I mean how would you feel if your parents find out you are dating from the media?

It's his personal thing guys. I don't why there are so many hate and dislike posts all over the forum due to his personal life.

Respect him and his work. Stop worrying about what goes beyond the "cut" of the director. Vivian and Abhay are two different identities.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.RitzieTani91TOTAL-ROMANTICPrinsesse.Suvi-CandyFloss-_Meena_

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Fans should respect Actor's personal life. Sending negative comments is just ridiculous, how can call them fans then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

So he lied, but there are many reasons why he lied.. #1 : Parent's.? I mean how would you feel if your parents find out you are dating from the media?

It's his personal thing guys. I don't why there are so many hate and dislike posts all over the forum due to his personal life.

Respect him and his work. Stop worrying about what goes beyond the "cut" of the director. Vivian and Abhay are two different identities.
Finally, someone said it! I mean do you even really cared lied or did whatever, no! It's his life and he decides what to do with it, lets say a person lies about getting a low score on a test how would that person feel if the teachers says it to ur parents?

we are just watching the show, not going into the life of that actual person who plays the role! why do even care about that actors life or whether he lied ur just here 2 watch the show....the actor isnt gonna come up 2 u and force u 2 tell him/her about ur personal life, wouldnt u feel embarrassed about telling about ur personal life no! just watch the freaking show man! stop creating a huge ruckus about something which aint ur business

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91Prinsesse.Suvi-CandyFloss-JennyPenny

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I completely agree...Gosh NO WONDER people of other forums are so put off by Star One forums...THIS Is the way you guys behave?? seriously?? DeadDead cursing him and the show

Gosh one little lie and all hell breaks lose?? SO WHAT if he lied about his own freaking personal life....its not as if he lied to harm someone....its not as if he lied to cheat on someone....ALL he said was "She and I are good friends" and anyone who is a Bollywood fan would know that "good friends" always means they're a couple....and why the hell is everyone being upset? Its not as if Vivian was made for you! What did you guys think that he should marry Sukirti live life happily ever after, just because ViSu fans want that??

And why is everyone blaming him?? I mean for real...EVERYONE....everyone in the telly industry have lied...from Mohit-Sanaya to Jai-Mahi to Rubina-Avinash to Sushant-Ankita, Karan-Kritika...ALL OF THEM HAVE LIED people...and yet all of us are crazy for them right?? just because its Vivian and Vabhhiz its not fair?? hypocrisy at its best and also what up with "I wont enjoy Abhiya anymore" um from what I read Suku is in a relationship too.....so no problem there?? so why now....

Just imagine for a sec that instead of Vahbhiz it was Sukirti....I bet 90% of all of you guys would scream and shout and go gaga over it...and everyone will conveniently forget that both lied

and I agree with jenny.....for a relationship to be stable you need to keep it under wraps...they have to talk to their parents and friends and make sure they are compatible....I mean this isn't Hollywood

and also be glad that they came out and admitted at the right time....atleast they didn't wait for 2 years like Mohit-Sanaya did

I respect both of them much more now BECAUSE they understand that reel and real life is different...too bad fans don't see that

Edited by Tani91 - 07 March 2011 at 3:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.SuviJennyPenny_Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I completely agree...Gosh NO WONDER people of other forums are so put off by Star One forums...THIS Is the way you guys behave?? seriously?? DeadDead cursing him and the show

Gosh one little lie and all hell breaks lose?? SO WHAT if he lied about his own freaking personal life....its not as if he lied to harm someone....its not as if he lied to cheat on someone....ALL he said was "She and I are good friends" and anyone who is a Bollywood fan would know that "good friends" always means they're a couple....and why the hell is everyone being upset? Its not as if Vivian was made for you?? what did you guys think that he should marry Sukirti live life happily ever after just because ViSu fans want that??

And why is everyone blaming him?? I mean for real...EVERYONE....everyone in the telly industry have lied...from Mohit-Sanaya to Jai-Mahi to Rubina-Avinash to Sushant-Ankita, Karan-Kritika...ALL OF THEM HAVE LIED people...and yet all of us are crazy for them right?? just because its Vivian and Vabhhiz its not fair?? hypocrisy at its best and also what up with "I wont enjoy Abhiya anymore" um from what I read Suku is in a relationship too.....so no problem there?? so how long....

Just imagine for a sec that instead of Vahbhiz it was Sukirti....I bet 90% of all of you guys would scream and shout and go gaga over it...and everyone will conveniently forget that both lied

and I agree with jenny.....for a relationship to be stable you need to keep it under wraps...they have to talk to their parents and friends and make sure they are compatible....I mean this isn't Hollywood

and also be glad that they came out and admitted at the right time....atleast they didn't wait for 2 years like Mohit-Sanaya did

I respect both of them much more now BECAUSE they understand that reel and real life is different...too bad fans don't see that

Thanks Chandni di!!! i guess ppl r wayy 22 obsessed w/ abhiiya n visu that they dont want them 2 b seperate

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Gosh one little lie and all hell breaks lose?? SO WHAT if he lied about his own freaking personal life....its not as if he lied to harm someone....its not as if he lied to cheat on someone....ALL he said was "She and I are good friends" and anyone who is a Bollywood fan would know that "good friends" always means they're a couple....and why the hell is everyone being upset? Its not as if Vivian was made for you?? what did you guys think that he should marry Sukirti live life happily ever after just because ViSu fans want that??

And why is everyone blaming him?? I mean for real...EVERYONE....everyone in the telly industry have lied...from Mohit-Sanaya to Jai-Mahi to Rubina-Avinash to Sushant-Ankita, Karan-Kritika...ALL OF THEM HAVE LIED people...and yet all of us are crazy for them right?? just because its Vivian and Vabhhiz its not fair?? hypocrisy at its best and also what up with "I wont enjoy Abhiya anymore" um from what I read Suku is in a relationship too.....so no problem there?? so how long....

I agree with youSmile Some people need to understand that actors have a right to their personal life as well

Tani91_Meena_

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
@Meena and Suvi thanks for agreeing with me...that is why some people in forums outside of Star One are so put off by SO forums....because the way fans are so immature

they are ACTORS adn just be glad that ViSu are friends...you also have other actors who have great chemistry onscreen but cant stand to look at each other off screen....so just be happy for that and enjoy the show and Abhiya which made you guys crazy for Vivian in the first place

Prinsesse.Suvi_Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index