Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Weird Fans (Page 2)

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

what matters me is reel not real...whatever they want to do in their own life its their business....its none of my concern...as long it doesn't affect the show i am fine with it....

i only love the characters they play...the emotions they bring into a lifeless characters...not their personal life or them as a person....

they are humans just like us....not idols or gods.....

they earn for a living...we get entertain by them for time-pass....

but what i wish...they should give an honest interview...a real self interview...not a fake one....

well we just don't care who they date and whom...but at least when comes to interview...give a real honest one because interview are meant for the fans to know their fav celebrities more abt the real nature....but i can't expect this from glamour world....they are never honest except for 1 %....99 % are all fake...

for me AbhiYa and SidChi matters.....vivian-vahbiz or suks and her bf doesn't make a difference to me...

Fair point but I for one take every interview with a fistful (not a pinch LOL) of salt... they are celebraties, and like a marketing company uses advertising to push their products, actors use interviews to push their own brand...not everything that an ad claims is true, similarly you cant expect a celebrity to be honest!

Much of what they say is well rehearsed and thought through and intended to have a certain effect - if he / she really said what they really were, most of us wont even read the interviews cos they wont be interesting enough! So dont place any store by anything that you read Smile

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 07 March 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RehanismTOTAL-ROMANTIC

DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

its not about reel and real in this issue of vivian, the issue is he lied time and time again!! 

and i for one believed him as i thought he was an honest genuine and gem of a guy! (from whatever i saw of him in his interviews )

but how wrong i was!! and there are many who felt the same way too

actors who lie and pretend are fake!!

if they are in relationship why dont they admit it?! and why pretend to be something they are not?Confused

why lie and pretend? this is pure hypocrisy Dead 

an actor should be honest and  real to himself and to his fans as well!!

what did he think?! that things like these will be kept a secret forever!

and here i remember a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"

I must disagree! Big smile

While an actor is doomed to not have a real private life, that doesn't take away the right from him to want one or try and protect the right to have one...

Sure a fan may want to know everything from what an actor ate, what he wore, what his night clothes look like, how he brushes his teeth to how he completes his morning abulations, but it is the actor's right to reveal as much as he / she wishes to...

As for relationships, I dont think its being hypocritical. Most of us take time settling into a relationship before revealing it to even our friends.. you need to be comfortable with each other, confident of your relationship before you want the world to take a peek and comment on it! And thats so much more ture of stars / actors than regular people.. and fans' reactions to Vivian Vahhabiz's relationship just proves the point!

...and why does he owe it to his fans to feed them every little detail of his love life or who the love of his life is? Fans may want to know but he may not want them to know. It is his life and his choice and fans must chose to like or hate him based on how he acts / emotes rather than who he dates / whether he reveals all or not!!LOL

As for the interviews, my two paisa bit on that is already stated above! lol!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 07 March 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Bronze.RehanismmadmaxinePrinsesse.Suvi-Sanjana-Silentsoul-Nayab-TOTAL-ROMANTICJennyPenny_Meena_

DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Very True! The Fans need to understand that Celebrities too have their personal life's and preferences.They are human beings too and deserve every bit of freedom a their fans!

Bingo! Well said!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
First of all, let me mention that I agree with you 1000%. But on the other hand, I must also mention that it is human nature to get carried away, and begin to see reel life and real life, as being one. This is not right, but it cannot be helped. Eventually, all of us begin seeing abhay as Vivian n Piya as sukirti. We often forget that this is simply a PROFESSION for actors. They are getting PAID to PRETEND to be something they are not. So somewhere along the line, we tend to think of Abhay n Piya as a couple off screen as well (in the form of Vivian and Sukirti). And when a third person enters into the storyline, we are unable to accept this as we have gotten used to seeing Vivian n Sukirti together. To be completely frank, even I was upset when I read the news about vivian n n Vahbiz. But then I began to realize that Vivian is TOTALLY different from abhay. The only thing common about Abhay n Vivian is their faces. In fact, we don't even know Vivian, if u think about it. We only know about him the things we have seen in his interviews. So it doesn't really MATTER whom he dates or likes! Instead, we should be feeling happy for him n Vahbiz instead of cursing them. N speaking of cursing, I suppose it is hard for some people to understand this fact. We will always see fans who oppose the decisions that actors take. I guess we just have to live with them! :)

Amazing post btw!

luv ya! Hug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC_Meena_

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

its not about reel and real in this issue of vivian, the issue is he lied time and time again!! 

and i for one believed him as i thought he was an honest genuine and gem of a guy! (from whatever i saw of him in his interviews )

but how wrong i was!! and there are many who felt the same way too

actors who lie and pretend are fake!!

if they are in relationship why dont they admit it?! and why pretend to be something they are not?Confused

why lie and pretend? this is pure hypocrisy Dead 

an actor should be honest and  real to himself and to his fans as well!!

what did he think?! that things like these will be kept a secret forever!

and here i remember a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"

But I don't understand? Why should u feel so bad about this...? It's his life, his secrets, and his problem! He can reveal as much of it as he wants to us na....?Confused
_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
LOL i soo agree, its none of our beezwax to know what they are doing. they are Humans. do they ask us what we're doing in life no they just their job as actors to entertain us. they also have a life like we do

-Nayab--Sanjana-

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@all: U know what? I feel sorry for the poor guy... if I was told who to date, who to hang out with or how to carry out my life, it would b pure hell! lol!

Nishitarao_Meena_

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
we are jst their fans we have no right to interfere yeah this really sounds strange we have no right to rule their lives its their will and wish whom ever they date its their choice .............. if we really love them we should respect them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index