Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Very True! The Fans need to understand that Celebrities too have their personal life's and preferences.They are human beings too and deserve every bit of freedom a their fans!

Bingo! Well said!
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
First of all, let me mention that I agree with you 1000%. But on the other hand, I must also mention that it is human nature to get carried away, and begin to see reel life and real life, as being one. This is not right, but it cannot be helped. Eventually, all of us begin seeing abhay as Vivian n Piya as sukirti. We often forget that this is simply a PROFESSION for actors. They are getting PAID to PRETEND to be something they are not. So somewhere along the line, we tend to think of Abhay n Piya as a couple off screen as well (in the form of Vivian and Sukirti). And when a third person enters into the storyline, we are unable to accept this as we have gotten used to seeing Vivian n Sukirti together. To be completely frank, even I was upset when I read the news about vivian n n Vahbiz. But then I began to realize that Vivian is TOTALLY different from abhay. The only thing common about Abhay n Vivian is their faces. In fact, we don't even know Vivian, if u think about it. We only know about him the things we have seen in his interviews. So it doesn't really MATTER whom he dates or likes! Instead, we should be feeling happy for him n Vahbiz instead of cursing them. N speaking of cursing, I suppose it is hard for some people to understand this fact. We will always see fans who oppose the decisions that actors take. I guess we just have to live with them! :)

Amazing post btw!

luv ya! 🤗
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

its not about reel and real in this issue of vivian, the issue is he lied time and time again!! 

and i for one believed him as i thought he was an honest genuine and gem of a guy! (from whatever i saw of him in his interviews )

but how wrong i was!! and there are many who felt the same way too

actors who lie and pretend are fake!!

if they are in relationship why dont they admit it?! and why pretend to be something they are not?😕

why lie and pretend? this is pure hypocrisy ðŸ¤¢ 

an actor should be honest and  real to himself and to his fans as well!!

what did he think?! that things like these will be kept a secret forever!

and here i remember a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"

But I don't understand? Why should u feel so bad about this...? It's his life, his secrets, and his problem! He can reveal as much of it as he wants to us na....?Confused
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL i soo agree, its none of our beezwax to know what they are doing. they are Humans. do they ask us what we're doing in life no they just their job as actors to entertain us. they also have a life like we do
-Sanjana- thumbnail
@all: U know what? I feel sorry for the poor guy... if I was told who to date, who to hang out with or how to carry out my life, it would b pure hell! lol!
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we are jst their fans we have no right to interfere yeah this really sounds strange we have no right to rule their lives its their will and wish whom ever they date its their choice .............. if we really love them we should respect them
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

I must disagree! 😃

While an actor is doomed to not have a real private life, that doesn't take away the right from him to want one or try and protect the right to have one...

Sure a fan may want to know everything from what an actor ate, what he wore, what his night clothes look like, how he brushes his teeth to how he completes his morning abulations, but it is the actor's right to reveal as much as he / she wishes to...

As for relationships, I dont think its being hypocritical. Most of us take time settling into a relationship before revealing it to even our friends.. you need to be comfortable with each other, confident of your relationship before you want the world to take a peek and comment on it! And thats so much more ture of stars / actors than regular people.. and fans' reactions to Vivian Vahhabiz's relationship just proves the point!

...and why does he owe it to his fans to feed them every little detail of his love life or who the love of his life is? Fans may want to know but he may not want them to know. It is his life and his choice and fans must chose to like or hate him based on how he acts / emotes rather than who he dates / whether he reveals all or not!!😆

As for the interviews, my two paisa bit on that is already stated above! lol!

seriously your answer has nothing to do with what i said!! ðŸ˜•

@ bold i dont give a hoot about what any actor does or eat or whatever even vivian!!🤢

my point was /is why LIE?! 

if he didn't want to reveal fine!! 

he could have said something like; its my personal life! or could have said no comment!! why lie? and says no i am single, no we are not dating!!!!! this is hypocrisy whether you like it or not! its a huge LIE!

we didn't go after him! or acted as paparazzi to know his  deepest secrets DUH!! we didn't ask him!!! and frankly i my self don't give  hoot!! but there were articles published about them where he denied! , there were his own interviews where he denied!!! in other words LIED!

@ blue still i didn't  quite get you!! ðŸ˜•

in his interviews he seemed like a genuine honest guy he said he doesn't like fake people, but seems he is nothing but a fake himself

an actor before being an actor is human being and just because he is an actor you can not justify his lies and hypocrisy!!

i am not a fan of his anymore, i hate liars and hypocrites, sure i will watch the show but don't know till when! 

and you know now why many actors loose their fans!!😊 

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
So he lied, but there are many reasons why he lied.. #1 : Parent's.? I mean how would you feel if your parents find out you are dating from the media?

It's his personal thing guys. I don't why there are so many hate and dislike posts all over the forum due to his personal life.

Respect him and his work. Stop worrying about what goes beyond the "cut" of the director. Vivian and Abhay are two different identities.
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fans should respect Actor's personal life. Sending negative comments is just ridiculous, how can call them fans then.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jenny1000

So he lied, but there are many reasons why he lied.. #1 : Parent's.? I mean how would you feel if your parents find out you are dating from the media?

It's his personal thing guys. I don't why there are so many hate and dislike posts all over the forum due to his personal life.

Respect him and his work. Stop worrying about what goes beyond the "cut" of the director. Vivian and Abhay are two different identities.

Finally, someone said it! I mean do you even really cared lied or did whatever, no! It's his life and he decides what to do with it, lets say a person lies about getting a low score on a test how would that person feel if the teachers says it to ur parents?

we are just watching the show, not going into the life of that actual person who plays the role! why do even care about that actors life or whether he lied ur just here 2 watch the show....the actor isnt gonna come up 2 u and force u 2 tell him/her about ur personal life, wouldnt u feel embarrassed about telling about ur personal life no! just watch the freaking show man! stop creating a huge ruckus about something which aint ur business