India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Weird Fans

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Jusr read the article about Vivian vahbbiz being a couple and being forced to come out into the ope becuase of vituperative fans who were too caught up, I assume , in the Abhay-Piya fantasy to accept them as a couple and let them be!

Vivian expresses "There has been a lot of chaos earlier after which we have been getting many unpleasant comments from fans. I would like to tell them that, there is a difference between reel life and real life and if they really love me, I would be happy if they respect our relationship."

This is not the first time I have heard this - it seems to be a common refrain of all male TV stars (except for good ol KSG who never came out in defense of his wife, though I can see why since he was busy playing ring-a-ring-a- roses with Nicole)! Be it KSG (Shradha was a problem), Gurmeet (Debina was a problem) and now poor Vivian (Vahabbiz is a problem)!

Its tragic that these stars have had to come out and ask fans to lay off and point out that there is a difference between reel and real life.. it must be quite creepy to have people like these as your fans! Instead of loving you, and being happy for you, they try their level best to curse your relationships/ wish ill for the one thing thats the most important to you, that makes you happy!

More than that, it speaks volumes for the lack of a real life that these fans must have - lots of people fantasize about stars and their favourite telly jodis, but taking it so far so as to criticise their real relationships in favour of their reel ones, is not only delusional, its downright mental!

Ironically, it seems to be only the male stars who seem to have this problem, by tragic inference, its the female population that is weird!! Wink

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassianjalianjaliPGirnAngel_voicecutemughavokhotlineBronze.Nikhi.PensivesmithasrkNishitaraohamzanuhaRehanismAnamikaSJainmadmaxineRitzieSam_dean4Eva-Aicha--Doppelganger-Prinsesse.SuviMiss.ColorfullTani91SilentsoulTOTAL-ROMANTICCharu21intruderfastTheBlackJaguar-MERRY-sweet.melody_Meena_

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I agreeLOL.. fans shouldn't interfere in actor's personal life ..at least not to this extent.. It really creeps me just to think about itLOL
Having said that, I think actors should stop defending their relationship and not care about what these people think of their relationship.. I know it is easier said than done..but if you are a public figure, you should really learn to take only the constructive criticism and ignore the rest. It is hard to change the mind set of 100s of fans, but you can definitely train yourself to stop bothering about such comments. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bronze.DMGFan-2b-not2b-Doppelganger-_Meena_

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

hmm fans should respect actors personal choice, i am really happy for both of them

i just want abhiya in the show and i am getting that, so no problem

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMGFan-2b-not2bTOTAL-ROMANTIC_Meena_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
what matters me is reel not real...whatever they want to do in their own life its their business....its none of my concern...as long it doesn't affect the show i am fine with it....

i only love the characters they play...the emotions they bring into a lifeless characters...not their personal life or them as a person....

they are humans just like us....not idols or gods.....

they earn for a living...we get entertain by them for time-pass....

but what i wish...they should give an honest interview...a real self interview...not a fake one....

well we just don't care who they date and whom...but at least when comes to interview...give a real honest one because interview are meant for the fans to know their fav celebrities more abt the real nature....but i can't expect this from glamour world....they are never honest except for 1 %....99 % are all fake...

for me AbhiYa and SidChi matters.....vivian-vahbiz or suks and her bf doesn't make a difference to me...

Nikhi.AnamikaSJainTOTAL-ROMANTIC_Meena_

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
its not about reel and real in this issue of vivian, the issue is he lied time and time again!! 

and i for one believed him as i thought he was an honest genuine and gem of a guy! (from whatever i saw of him in his interviews )

but how wrong i was!! and there are many who felt the same way too

actors who lie and pretend are fake!!

if they are in relationship why dont they admit it?! and why pretend to be something they are not?Confused

why lie and pretend? this is pure hypocrisy Dead 

an actor should be honest and  real to himself and to his fans as well!!

what did he think?! that things like these will be kept a secret forever!

and here i remember a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"

Edited by ka7eela - 07 March 2011 at 12:33pm

SimplyAparajitaAnamikaSJainTOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Very True! The Fans need to understand that Celebrities too have their personal life's and preferences.They are human beings too and deserve every bit of freedom as their fans!

Edited by Anamika1570 - 07 March 2011 at 8:41pm

Tani91SilentsoulTOTAL-ROMANTIC_Meena_

DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

I agreeLOL.. fans shouldn't interfere in actor's personal life ..at least not to this extent.. It really creeps me just to think about itLOL
Having said that, I think actors should stop defending their relationship and not care about what these people think of their relationship.. I know it is easier said than done..but if you are a public figure, you should really learn to take only the constructive criticism and ignore the rest. It is hard to change the mind set of 100s of fans, but you can definitely train yourself to stop bothering about such comments. :)

Well said, but I guess at the end of the day they are human and most of us would react this way... But thats what makes me wonder, people are really that messed up in their head that they cant understand the difference between real and reel life?

NishitaraoTOTAL-ROMANTIC_Meena_

DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

hmm fans should respect actors personal choice, i am really happy for both of them

i just want abhiya in the show and i am getting that, so no problem
Clap

TOTAL-ROMANTICintruderfast_Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index