Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbumbhole=Dev

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

Champakali=Radhikas siter

Phatphatwali=Viraths wife

Nirupa Roy=Radhikas father

Sriman aagbabula=Viraath

Sriman aagbabula and Bumbumbhole........Ermm..........ah so Sriman aagbabula still has nose stuck up in the air and does not like Bumbumbhole to refer to him as elder brother but as Master. ErmmBumbhole changes from big brother to Master  but his jaw muscle clenches........Ermm.....looks like a volcano might be smoldering inside someone which might burst out if provoked.......Wink....Cool......Not bad.....Tongue.....I like human volcanoes......Big smile.....when they erupt the sight is spectacular and people usually run away or hide under tables/ beds etc etc.......LOLWink.......I think there are enough tables and beds for people to hide under in Purohit house...Ermm..basically the best defense mechanism is to not be in sight of a erupting human volcano. Big smileAmmaji is keenly observing this exchange.

Phuljhari and her physical requirements talk regarding Krishna kanhayeeya.......LOL..Well you are lucky that your Krishna kanhayeeya is tall and does not have moustache.......Wink........I mean the two basic requirements in Phuljharis list and she wants a hint from Kanha .......Shocked ......... By the way this mother-daugter interaction is interesting.Ermm The daughter thinks that the mother has not seen the idol since she has hidden it........Wink.......but the mother is well aware that Phuljhari was spending time with her friend......she just glares and lets it be and walks out. Ermm Wonder how many times has Nirupa Roy threatened suicide trick.....WinkLOL........ that now she feels that Nirupa Roy has got one leg stretched for suicide so lets it be.....WinkLOL.....  Now Phuljhari wants to go to the temple which she is not allowed to go........D'oh.........and champakali is busy painting her nails and refuses to go.DancingGood. .....Ermm........otherwise she would have taken one look at bumbumbhole and would have ran to the closest shop to buy the red night gown.......D'oh.....as it is she is painting her nails. Ouch......most probably she will be wearing that nightgown later but no harm in postponing that scene. ErmmSo Nirupa Roy joins her because otherwise the mother thinks that she will commit the "ghor paap" of entering the temple.D'oh

Now this Bumbumbhole, although he is calm his conversations with Sriman aagbabula contain an undercurrent of anger.Big smile Looks like Bumbumbhole looks after everything   and the Mahant trust him a lot. ErmmWell Sriman aagbabula  and Phatphatwali in the car and as soon as the car hears that Phatphatwali wants it to go faster because she was late.....Ermm......the car refuses to do phat phat and stops........Ouch.....aiyooo that means .........they will be late and Phatphatwalis inner desires will be left unfulfilled.Ermm The Mahant asks Bumbumhole to sit for the pooja as Sriman aagbabula's replacement.......Ermm.......and again Bumbumbholes jaw clenches.....Ermm.....and he gets serious....... and he does not like be called a representative of the family.....Ermm.....But he sits for the poojaErmm...so does not care for Aagbabulas temper tantrumsErmm........the pooja finishes and Phuljhari enters.....Big smile..Ahh Bumbumbhole drops some sindoor......strategically.......Wink.....and a gendwa phool....Cry....anyway Phuljharis looking for Bumbumhole, she looks everywhere excepting straight.....WinkLOL.........and then after Bumbumbhole leaves the mandir......phuljhari comes and places her head right on the sindoor for couple of minutes WinkLOLand Bumbumbhole spins and looks everywhere excepting behind.....WinkLOL..chalo theek hai.....so Bumbumbhole leaves and phuljhari has got sindoor on her forehead.....Shocked.....and she is still asking for sign........Shocked........arre yar Phuljhari what more sign do you want.........the sindoor is there na........Stern Smile.......chalo age baro.....Stern Smile.........oh she also goes and broadcasts her married ishtory to a wise pandit who gives her a wise sermons that always have faith ........Big smileand believe in your faith........Big smileBig smile........ahh chunnu munnu I remember this sermon.....WinkBig smileBig smile.....I thought amma will give it to her........Ermm.. but the other option was a learned peson....... Big smile......and told her that kanhas maya no can understand.........(ahh I remember this too.........WinkLOLLOL.).........chunnu munnu my worry is not Kanhas maya but your maya.......D'ohStern Smile.........anyway then a lady also gives her stuff for married woman and tells her about the sindoor........Ouch...........and she picks up her hand and touches the sindoor........Ouch..the father comes and gets scandalized and shocked that Phuljhari has sindoor........OuchShocked......by the way is sindoor some contagious disease........Ermm..Wink....I mean the way these people are reacting to it.......Ermm....Wink.....

Oh..yes.Sriman aagaabula gets very angry.....Shocked.the bumbumbhole has filled in his blanks and shouts at the mahant........ShockedShocked.......the wife tries to calm him butnothing happens........is there some difference in this wife today. ErmmShe sounds different to the last time I saw her.  Ermm 

Comment- 

So somethings regarding bumbumbhole has been cleared a bit  ....I think controlled anger and does not much care for other peoples reaction but does his work..liked it....and chunnu munnu still waiting for ammas thoughts, padmas thoughts amd amma/padma and kabutarni interaction......Just thought about reminding you.

Now Chunnu munnu I am confused by this Kabutarni and her actions........see on Friday the mahant came and said that if this pooja goes well then dadaji will be cured. They also wanted someone from the family to do the pooja. Now Kabutarni smiles and says of course..........but there are two issues here.......(1) Kabutarni wants to act as Miss. Goody two shoes and that's why she says yes  (2) she does not want dadaji to be cured because then her plans will fail.......but then her son does go for the pooja..so that means aim 1 will be fulfilled but aim 2 might not. Now if she is the real manipulator then she would have done something that would have stopped the son from going,  her image to be saved and  Bumbumbhole to do the pooja ........But here it is a happy accident that stops the son from going .....I am taking that as Kanha hand.  So how come Kabutarni is a clear thinking manipulator? or did aagbabula go against his mother.

Now if I remove the happy happy scene in Purohit house shown on friday, remove the mahaant praising Kabutarni for her good work...... and take into consideration the rest of the episode, then it somewhat makes sense continuing from thursday....into friday.........then todays Devs interaction and reactions. Fridays episode was also riddled by other careless mistakes...plus Phuljharis surprised reaction that also did not make sense. Now are you using different directors for different episodes .......is it possible that the fridays director and editor both did not take into consideration what happened before. Also one more thing, today Bumbumbhole did something not caring for Aagbabulas reaction........I meant sat for the pooja because of dadaji..........amma also watched the exchange of dialogues between both of them and told Bumbumbhole that good you are doing all this because of dadaji. and that he will get the punya.......I don't mind Bumbumbhole doing stuff for dadaji (wonder if amma uses dadaji as the magic word to calm Bumbumbhole).....but I hope that dadaji and maheshwari will not be equal in status and emototions to Bumbumbhole and amma. 

I like listening to shlokes but we do have numerous shlokes in our texts .........can you all please do some more research and use some different shlokes.......I mean I wouldn't mind listening to some new ones.

Also one more thing.Thanks for refreshing my memories regarding Kalkutta sindoor........   Wink

Edited by misti73 - 07 March 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvkelsSUNSHiNE_413.Nitzy..PutijaChalhovzam123ChinadollTworadhika5Ansa786laxmisRADEV1000august123bvs7691rajsriradha_bilahariv3gradev09viprakshiSmiley-786..yajnaseni..sigridsia_lovelyabhilasha_dreamsuwinVishakha_Sakhianu17Neerjaa

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
wow misti gr8 ideas yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Misti i  got a ray of hope frm ur 2days dear...that bumbumbhole atleast has a bit anger for viraat......cant see him anymore in front of viraat with his head down..AngryAngryAngry

Edited by RADEV1000 - 07 March 2011 at 11:32am

misti73

suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
after reading your post understand  bumbumbhole feelings.. like todays episode ...thanks for the post mistis Big smile

misti73

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Musti - Thanks!

It seems that CVs are not done with Mataramji... She's in Season 2 in the form of Viraat LOL Aagbabula ? ROFL ROFL
Does it mean fierce?   Dev looks so clean cut and Handsome so can you change it to something else instead of bumbumbhole?

Poor Dev & Radhika .. They sense each other, but can't see each other. Why does amma have to be Dev's shadow?   When they show Dev, I only want to see him and not her, in the same frame!    Angry

misti73

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot Misti. It was real fun to read.

So they showed a little interaction between Dev and Virat.......it was good. And it looked the same like before leapSmile So i was glad that they used the same tension between both of them. Didnt want them to suddenly hug like long lost brothers! As child, Dev didnt like Virat's attitude with him and he doesnt like it even now but he calms himself down......Hmm thats better than "Good Boy" image!

Also loved when he sat down for the puja, without giving a damn to Virat's anger. Because for him, Dadajee's health meant more than Virat's anger. So the guy has the guts Thumbs Up and is not a man who just bows down to orders. Plus he didnt wait there for Virat, he quietly left for home, making Virat fume some more LOL

And yes, this Mohini......she seems different. Certainly different. I remember the articles saying that she would also be a negative character......is she? Because she certainly isnt the susheel bahu. Had she been, she would have said Sorry to the Mahant after Virat's behaviour. But she rather grumbled that they had to come all over from house till here and couldnt conduct the puja! 

She is surely not a replica of Deepika......but something more. But her character needs to be shown more to understand that. 

Loved.....absolutely loved Radhika's interaction with her Kanha. Simple and sweet. It didnt seem fake at all.......i mean girls do think over those issues which Rads was wondering over.....isnt it? LOL I mean the moustache, height and hairs!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov..yajnaseni..billo77sigridNeerjaamisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - Thanks!

It seems that CVs are not done with Mataramji... She's in Season 2 in the form of Viraat LOL Aagbabula ? ROFL ROFL
Does it mean fierce?   Dev looks so clean cut and Handsome so can you change it to something else instead of bumbumbhole?

Poor Dev & Radhika .. They sense each other, but can't see each other. Why does amma have to be Dev's shadow?   When they show Dev, I only want to see him and not her, in the same frame!    Angry

Hi CD....You are welcome.

Aagbabula means who is always angry.Wink.......something like Ants in Pants.Wink

Well I refer to him as Bumbumbhole because of his nature. As a kid he did not bother about others reaction.........had an underlying anger towards Virath.....used to be in his own world, doing stuff. That to me is like Shiva or bumbumbhole.........who is usually doing his own stuff..........does not much bother others but if provoked can destroy. Also Bumbumbhole or Shiva has this habit of helping the wrong people.Wink...On friday I though about changing his name but today I again saw the hint of the child Dev in the adult Dev. So for today sticking to Bumbumbhole.........Who knows I might change his name on the basis of what chunnu munnu show as his charaecterisation.Big smile

As for amma I usually try avoid looking at her when she is in the same frame as Bumbumbhole and concentrate on his expressions.

Edited by misti73 - 07 March 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwin

after reading your post understand  bumbumbhole feelings.. like todays episode ...thanks for the post mistis Big smile

You are welcome suwin. Well this is what I felt from Devs reaction........I might be wrong so will have to see more of him to get a clearer pciture.

Go to top