Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Opposites Attract- maaneet ff thread # 1 (Page 53)

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
nice update........excited for next part........

maaniac Groupbie
maaniac
maaniac

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
SANJU UPDATE YAAR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjeevani09

sanjeevani09 Senior Member
sanjeevani09
sanjeevani09

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

PART 10

PART 11

Geet ' Aap yahan kya kar rahe hai?

Maan ' tum koi kaam thik se nahi kar sakti? Chilane ki kya jaroorat thi?

Geet ' m dar gayi thi.

Maan ' geet yahan kaun aega mere siva?

Geet ' koi aur hota to? She whispered kya aap darane k liye kam ho...

Maan ' kya?

Geet ' koi aur hota to...

Maan ' jb tak m hu tumko koi nahi daraega.....he suddenly realised what he was saying and immediately corrected...matlab jb tak tum mansion mein ho koi yahan atta nahi hai...yahaan ki security achi hai....tum ghabrana mat. Vaise bhi ye HP ki haveli nahi jo koi window se kudega....he chuckled.

Geet opened her mouth and looked at his remark.

Maan ' muh band karo. Vaise bhi geet handa ko to kissi chiz se dar nahi lagta.

Geet ' aapka ho gaya...aap yahan mera mazak urane aye the?

Maan became serious and he remembered his purpose of coming. He put forward her card.

Maan ' take this. U can use it for all ur expenditure.

Geet ' i hv the other one y this?

Maan ' thats my card this is urs u can sign ur name from nw on.

Geet ' thik hai.

Maan ' i expect a thank u and a sorry too for this mess u hv created. Pointing at his shirt.

Geet - oh u must also say thanks to me. I gave u the towel to wipe and i wud have spilled the ice cream on ur head had it not been my new and costly rug. Moreover i didn't get to eat my icecream. She complained.

Maan looked down at the white and blue geometric print soft rug. Then he moved his eyes to look around the room.he hadnt marked the changes. #She has done it beautifully......mauve and white tissue curtains alternated, a study table near the wall neatly arranged with books and her stationary. The lamps on bed side table and her study table were unique. She hanged a sky blue handmade paper big round lampshade near the exit to terrace. Light mauve coloured satin sheets on the bed. And many cushions arranged near the bed head with all sorts of geometric prints in dark colours.  She has used white rice lights string to create a string like apperence just above her study table and has stuck paper bird stencils to it. It created the image of birds sitting on electricity wires.Its beautiful and classy....i was about to say that then her childish touch caught my attention.......geet will be geet.#

Maan ' geet what is that? He pointed at the big brown monkey (size of a big baby) soft toy sitting in the middle of her bed. It was too childish for maan.

Geet ' oh that..., she grinned, that is my sweetie......he was looking at me so sweetly in the store that i just bought it to sleep with me. Actually i can't sleep alone. Earlier i used to sleep with Rajji, my sis. She confessed innocently.

Maan laughed ' u need a monkey to sleep with u? He chuckled.

Geet retorted ' oh he is better than u...atleast when i cuddle to it, it wont ask for reasons.

Maan ' i dnt need any girl to make me fall asleep...

Geet ' hey no offence but are u alright types....she turned her hand to show gay...u knw straight or that type....she tilted her head a bit.

Maan was more shocked by her question than angry ' hw cud u? U r asking this question to Maan singh khurana?

Geet raised both hands and said ' i said no offence...i just checked as u always say u dnt like woman so may be i thought u had other interests....but i got it ur fine...right na??? And whats so special about being Maan singh khurana except u r rich and hv an array of servants running at ur wim.# oye geet handsome bhi hai yaar, par kharoos aur dusht bhi#

Maan ' i think u need to go to a mental hospital.

Geet ' but i think u need to go to ur room.

Maan turned and moved out of the glass door and said well ur room is good but for 10 year olds. He was teasing her.

Geet stamped her foot and shouted- go to ur graveyard u kadoos.

Maan was smiling when he entered his room. He went into the shower and heard a song play. It was coming from geet's room.

**As soon as maan went out she pulled down her duppata and with which she was hiding the mess. She opened her dress and rushed to shower to clean the mess. Before entering she switched on the music system she had brought in from other guest room.

She had a fascination for songs. It was always her source of entertainment and vent out too as she was not allowed to go out of the house.

The song played......

leja leja re...haay haay leja

ni muiye..ni muiye..ni muiye...

(leja leja re mehki raat mein churake saare rang leja

raati raati main bheegun saath mein tu aisi mulakaat deja) - 2

geet danced under the shower

ni muiye maila mann mera, kya karna aisa rang gora, jo piya na rijhaye

ni muiye mann maila, mann maila kya karna, hai aisa..

na bhaye piya ko, tann gora kya karna, hai aisa..

leja leja.. churake saare rang leja..

raati raati main bheegun saath mein tu aisi mulakaat leja..

maan moved his hand thru his hair pushing them back.

leja leja.. leja leja re.. leja leja haan re..

chahoon paas paas aana, koi dhoondh ke bahana, tumhe apna aana

chahe ruthe ye jamana, chahe maare jag taana, tumko hai pana

the lyrics were touching maan's heart....he thought y did she play this song? Whereas geet played it unintentionally and was busy dancing under the hot shower.

ni muiye saari raaton ki, kahani koi to hogi..

jo jaage taare raaton ko, ya jaage jogi..

hoo.. ni muiye.. haay..

ni muiye hoti hia, kucch batein hoti hai, raaton mein

jo jaage hai jogi ya taare jage hai, raaton mein..

leja leja re mehki raat mein churake saare rang leja

raati raati main bheegun ...

ni muiye.. ni muiye... leja leja re..

bheegun re.. haai

ni muiye.. ni muiye.. ni muiye..

leja leja aa.. re

the link for the song.

maan comes out of the shower changes and goes to bed.#maan  - y am i thinking about her? She must hv played it just like that. The girl is insane she doesn't even think once before speaking imagine she asked me if im gay...here woman are after me to sleep with me. They wont spare any chance and this girl has a nerve for asking such things.....she is a kid, a little girl...hw cud her parents thought of marrying her....i can well imagine what she wud do to her husband.....haha im her husband....damn it...# he drifted into sleep thinking all nonsense of geet.

next part wud be different....surprise so no precap.

PART   12 and PART   13    page 61

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 27 March 2011 at 5:31am

The following 192 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10psruthidpurvabarbigalgaberinlwgeetroshni77shanky18christshospitalshanmanjushanmanzil143cavitaaageettmishimstar432Candy_jsjaasz_25zainabzeeqshubhmeharnikitaagarwal06ramavishmariam.ahmed197littlerenu16dancydreamerAISHAJSaisha_1998minnurajridhisidhimaaniac9290860623kasturi1101leothelionkrishna.fizza25syedahasmi123ariz2000bhakbhartifanDarkangel_MoMoGemmitsallabtGURTIannie03Semarnkavantika_singhalu5123-Trinity-ArjunKiAshprizathendral_111nazsijursrithikasakadafivarshakhedekarOpaldewsanaum91ThugAngelixiaakhansangelkkaavvyyaaMSgayatriKashish9687rosttanya94annbellamrutavjoshibina_aswetha03NoshiMaaneetpari_DDchiki143Risingsun626snehapriyaAnny90april12kavya.sravyaNH1971nai1311_ysppreetymaaneetmadhu.pmlistcutemishtizoha25HawtieSeepLadyArwenHADmishti-eiya-sanjuleemysticangelCuteTommysiroililymansijani21nan_10Be.edgymyedward12Lakshmi86salmankhanrulzhuny.thebestmaansi007_G1234_Mounchybabygurl10aksnkptldhrashteeteri_susan-Tannu-Sujata77charlie1950Cutee999dreamy4everbd670816Cythereabluedreamz953puthamzu32sldeepsninavimaanujaanu9staroneserialsgangesegbNav2010--ANGEL--krndrMsMovieloversunshine94ShimmerrMaaneet4eveMayamaanlovemaaneet1d_soniapayal.gupta177jeyanthi123kshubhangirandhir_ki_dollnusratjahan505Koolsmileritzy09LuvScoobybasicquestion1-Veritaserum-paponeconambeernMaaneet.LoverramaheshKrishnaluv94ambbihasanu3108mrk-1lovelycutietedy-Prithi-PaintedSkyblueopalsmallvillesonu4ever-TeriMalang-mechantefilleesha143nahtani88maaniqrat_areebkooliiomitzi11anshrapop77divareenaanuandaviswetha10maanseersroopali--Ratna--preethiaShalvekawaii_geethoneygrapeammu5jasraj123---nishu---kahkashansakinaRageOfAnAngelSaamsmaaneetsangelimpoojaverma.hea.sanum23_SharmeenLuvsGCabba12CrazyCutesymysteriousmillikhwaishfandumasDonnaa

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
again me first to comment

sanjeevani09

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Clap

sanjeevani09

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sanjeevani09

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
super duper update

sanjeevani09

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel