Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy liked d update ....

thnx 4 d pm..

continue soon .. waiting eagerly 4 d nxt part ...
Desipunjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update ! Bt i m eagerly waiting 4 d precap 2 be updated ...
zeeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update please continue soon
i m eagerly waiting 4 next one

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update
plz plz continue soon
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

beautiful story line

quiet different as in this ff there is no physical relation or attraction btw them that quickly. they are taking their time but as for ur prologue it sounds they took 3 yrs to feel for each other.

plz do add me in ur pm list😳

khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

for me knowing the person is impt for loving them and it comes gradually. it may begin by a spark but needs situation to grow to a fervor that it never subsides.
she is still in college. and will be for some time so bouts of college life is bound to come.

im in accordance to ur opinion of character murder. a person may change a bit, but total evolvement is not required. i cant digest this fact. if u want to change then y the hell u were attracted to his authoritativeness or protectiveness? or for that matter innocence and naiveness. they can fight over such things but not change. so in my ff maan will be the most ardent lover but never a majnu. i will try to maintain it. and if any idiocyncracy i tend to loose the character i have friends like u to remind me...πŸ˜ƒ

oh im also waiting for next update.

OMG !!! I SECOND U GAL !!! i m so happy to know that u feel the same about the characters murder ... πŸ˜ƒ I LOVE UR FF ...❀️ and specially the story.... πŸ˜Š

i m so relieved to know that MSK will not BECOME a ROAD SIDE MAJNU....🀣 i want MSK to maintain his class. MSK attracts me because of his ATTITUDE and finally in ur FF i will b able to c THE MSK even after falling in LOVE with GEET .... 

AND yeah sure gal we all are here with u ....  THANK U SHO0OO0 MUCH for replying as i was really scared abt MSK'S character cuz i m falling in love with ur FF .... πŸ˜

and plzzzzzzzz UPDATE SOON we cant wait anymore .... πŸ˜‰

mitzi11 thumbnail
dont dare say that
yu make bored love it
me love how ur describing
everything specialy college
part it was simply & amazing
update wow so sweet how
dadi & geet bonding getting well
together how she took incharge
of the kitchen cant wait for
maaneet to meet
i hope ur feel well my dear
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khansangel

OMG !!! I SECOND U GAL !!! i m so happy to know that u feel the same about the characters murder ... πŸ˜ƒ I LOVE UR FF ...❀️ and specially the story.... πŸ˜Š

i m so relieved to know that MSK will not BECOME a ROAD SIDE MAJNU....🀣 i want MSK to maintain his class. MSK attracts me because of his ATTITUDE and finally in ur FF i will b able to c THE MSK even after falling in LOVE with GEET .... 

AND yeah sure gal we all are here with u ....  THANK U SHO0OO0 MUCH for replying as i was really scared abt MSK'S character cuz i m falling in love with ur FF .... πŸ˜

and plzzzzzzzz UPDATE SOON we cant wait anymore .... πŸ˜‰

i hope i maintain to ur MSK standards...i just loved the original MSK of geet.

im updating in a short while.

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
are you updating??

oh thanks a lot dear..
plz do it soon
waiting eagerly
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 18

the bold college girl geet

Maan had a client meeting in the evening in a restraunt in the Noida mall. He was accompanied by Adi in his car. They were discussing the proposition they were going to make with clients. Maan was ready with all the facts. He was gazing out of the black mirror of the car. Suddenly a scooty went past his car in speed. Two girls were sitting on it. Few more bikes were moving along with it. They seemed to be college students coming out after some class. Maan was looking aimlessly On the road. Then the car stopped at the red light.

The scooty stopped by his window. The girl sitting at the back looked at the closed mirror and started adjusting her hair using the dark car window as mirror. She whispered into the ears of the girl sitting in front ' dekh is bari car mein koi rich Buddha baitha hoga use frustrate karte hain. She loved playing pranks on people.

Maan exclaimed at the girl's audacity.

Both the girls laughed and the other said ' dekh main kya karti hu'
She opened her helmet, removed the dupatta from her head which controlled her curls. SWOOSH she moved her head in a jerk to let the mane go free. She took out a gloss stick from her bag hanging on her shoulder. She put her sunglasses on her head, adjusted the rear view mirror of her bike, applied gloss on to her luscious lips, made a pout and gave a big smile to herself.
Maan was SHOCKED. This was Geet and she looked too good and different. She wore jeans and a beautiful sky blue top.
Adi saw maan's expression change from nothing to shock. He thought maan exclaimed at girl's outrageous behaviour. But it was maan who new the truth. He again gained his composure and settled.
#maan uuuff I thought geet was nave and innocent, but she is one of these girls. She has become show off queen like the girls here.# maan was not happy with what he saw. He had started forming an entirely different image of geet with time which was just wrong after seeing her today. She seemed different and nothing different from the world of girls maan had known. He had despised her for her ignorance but had unconsciously liked it. He didn't like this bold geet.

Geet was laughing with her friends. Nuts sitting behind her gave a high five to meera sitting behind yash on the bike. Romeo was also on a bike near by and all were making signs and laughing.
Geet was riding nuts scooty which she often did and her car wud follow. Engaged in talking with nuts she never saw it was maan's car. They had come out of the computer class and were heading to the same mall to play games.
The red light was about to open, geet wore her helmet and they skirted through the crowd before maan's car. There bikes moved ahead of the traffic and maan lost trail of them.

Maan reached the resteraunt sat on their reserved table. Adi was telling him something and time and again image of geet wud flash infront of him. He was distracted and angry but said nothing. This was usual behaviour of his so adi never marked. Maan once in the meeting forgot everything about geet. It went well.

Geet had a nice time playing bike race game while others went for pool. Pool never interested her. Nuts and geet went out to the coffee shop on the same floor as the restraunt to get something to drink. Nuts got herself cold coffee and geet preffered cold coffee with ice cream. They took there drinks and started going towards others. Geet's phone rang. She received. It was daadi. Geet slowed her pace and gestured nuts to proceed. Nuts moved and geet continued with her chit chat with daadi. It was a casual call.
Maan strode out into the corridors of mall. Adi was left behind,he found an aquaintance. Maan saw adi wasn't there so he turned his head to locate him while still walking.
 BRAAM.
 He bumped into a girl, felt something spill over his hand. Thankfully the drink she had been holding spilled more on her. maan looked at the girl''oh she was geet again' is he dreaming??
The plastic container broke by the impact of maan's hand. The drink along with melted icecream spilled on geet's top. She stood there with her hands raised in air, one with the glass and the other with phone. She tried to compose herself. Both looked into each others eyes in anger. Maan took a step towards her.
Geet heard daadi shouting on phone ' geet kya hua? Geet r u there?
Geet mumbled on the phone ' daadi I will call u back.
Maan gritted his teeth and said ' dekh k nahi chal sakti?

short but isnt it interesting...i loved this part. hope u all like it. inspired from scooty pep add.
plzzzz do comment

PRECAP

Nuts moved maan's hand away from geet and said ' she is not alone, dnt take liberties. Back off..

PART 20

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago