Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

PART - 5

PART - 6

NT- dare not u show ur bro this photo else u will have to buy a new mobile.

The 3 started laughing. The voice made maan wake up and geet also got up simultaneously may be due to the voice or maan's sudden movement. They looked at each other awkwardly.

#maan ' when did i sleep. hw come we reached home and i didn't realise. I slept near her, Nw she will make a tantrum again..her face tells me its coming just look at the way she is frowning#

#geet- m is kharoos k shoulder pe kya kar rahi thi???..choro isse pehle ki silent movie fir shuru ho....mein uttar jau.# she turned and just got down. Daadi was surprised to see her get down so hurriedly.

The rituals were completed very quickly as everyone was tired. When she stepped in she was surprised to see the big house so well decorated. Each thing she set her eyes on was classy and looked to perfection. Furniture were grand. The hall was too big with a staircase taking to the rooms of the family members. The rooms on the ground floor where guest rooms, gym, kitchen a big dinning hall.  Handa's were rich but not so lavish and the decoration was more traditional and conservative....here the interiors were done by professionals and held a different aura. On the whole it seemed very GRAND to geet

Wo bhi kya suhagraat thi

Geet was standing near glass doors still in her wedding attire. She was really tired and wished she cud just go to bed. She turned and looked towards the bed decorated with a canopy of white jasmine threads. The smell was overpowering. Daadi had made arrangements on the phone to decorate the room. The room looked extracted of all the colours of life. White walls interspersed with big glass French doors opening to the terrace. having a big king size bed just in the middle welcomed her. The room was well decorated with lights and flowers but white flowers only. One of the walls, behind the bed, was having a life size black and white photo of Maan. 

She cud feel him in everything in that room, each non living thing reflected his cold and reserved look. The furniture were modern. This was Maan Singh Khurana's bedroom on the one end of the right wing of the house on first floor. The largest bedroom in the house.

#geet- acha ghar hai par kharoos ne kitna dull bana rakha hai ...sb kuch uske jaisi hai chup....kash m so jati..daadi ko bhi ye sab aaj hi karna tha. M so jau aur dusht pata nahi kya karega. Car mein soyi to apna hath mere upar rakh k soya tha...chichi babaji use driver se sharam bhi nahi ayi...yahan pe to m bilkul nahi soungi jaane kya karega.....#

Geet was just gazing at each and everything and absorbing them as this wud be my room from nw on hw dull it is. The door clicked maan entered.

Maan looked at geet just looking at things.

Maan- so, admiring the room? Feeling lucky to become the khurana bahu..

Geet- WHAT!!!!! What do u mean lucky??

She hadn't expected this to be the start. Maan strolled towards her. She got tensed. Then did she realise# OMG....this is supposed to be my suhagraat and he is my husband. Y on earth is he coming towards me. # She was scared but to put a strong front she said y r u coming to me?

Maan- im not coming towards u. This is my room and I'm in it.....#Maan- i walked so casually and she is over reacting to it. Uuuff these girls hv a tantrum for everything#

Geet- don't get wrong ideas..# geet - y did i say this..y im getting so freakingly nervous#.

Maan cuts off- wrong ideas???? Hey are u out of mind im just not interested in u. Girls run after Maan Singh Khurana. And Maan Singh Khurana never has to come after anyone. Girl get ur ideas clear.

Geet- those girls must be blind to run after such a poker faced man. U r so sadoo types who wants ur company?

Maan- GEEEET....dnt u dare.... and what is ur thought about ur own esteemed self? So u r MISS UNIVERSE? he said curtly.

Geet ' I m beautiful no doubt...atleast much better than u...she spat

Maan- oh come out of ur fantasy world.

Geet-  Then y did u marry me? U shudnt have.......

Maan ' i never wanted to marry a dumb girl like u and spend my whole life with u. It was all for daadi's satisfaction. Else who will marry a girl who wears such dresses. He points at her.

Geet fumes- dnt u comment over my dress........saying this she moved towards him.he was standing near the bed. He turned and with the sudden movement geet slipped and they both fell on the bed. In the process they snapped many threads of jasmine which fell over them. They cud hear each other's breath. This closeness made them feel awkward. Maan was half over her. She cud feel his body weight. Geet wriggled beneath him. His breath was fanning her hair strands near her ear. This sent a sensation thru her spine. She had never been so close to a man before. Maan cud feel her feminity being crushed beneath his toned chest. her chest beating heavily. Her body felt like soft petals to him. for geet, even the soft flowers under geet's body which were spread on the bed started feeling like prickles to her. She held her breath to not make any movement in her chest. She cud feel her throbbing heart slam into his chest. She became so stiff that even maan cud feel her struggle. They were entangled in the jasmine threads over them. Maan tried to get rid of them. These movements made her twitch in pain as he left his body weight over her.

Geet - uthiye

Maan - koshish to kar raha hu

Geet ' jaldi kijiye

Maan- dnt order me. Im trying to.

Geet- then try harder...i dnt like it this way.  #babaji ye kaisa aadmi hai#

Maan ' mujhe bhi koi mazaa nahi a raha hai. Im trying. He sternly replied

Geet ' vahan car mein bhi so gae the aur yahan mere upar gir gae....#geet ye kya kah diya,jhalli#

Maan ' let me correct. Tum mere upar so gayi thi.

Geet was embarassed but she tried to cover up ' vo....m vo....m neend mein thi....

He cud feel her awkwardness and was not feeling right on his own also. Somehow he managed to get up. He raised a hand for her to help her get up. Geet silently refused and got up on her own.

They both started with another round of fight. They both sat at opposite ends on the bed and were fighting on every non issue. Like u dropped the pen....u hurried me for the bidaai etc

Maan realised he was not being his self. He never fought but he took decisions. He stood up from the bed where there last argument was about how r they going to sleep.

Maan looked towards her kept fingers over her mouth and said...chup bilkul chup...

Geet was surprised by his action and looked at him with her big lashes blinking.

Maan- just listen to me. Both of us dnt want to be together and spend our lives according to other's wishes. So better option than fighting at 2 at nite is to take decisions. and this maturity is not expected of u so do as i tell u. I will stay in this room and u in the next room as i dnt like any kind of disturbance. U can set urself in the next room and do whatever u want to do but there.

Geet- fine who wants to live in this dull room. But what about daadi?

Maan- daadi will leave for Chandigarh as there are some business problem which she will sort out. This week im busy with a conference so she expects to see less of us together. Rest u will hv to manage.

Geet- my studies?

Maan- do whatever u wish i really dnt want to hear about ur life. Take ur own decisions dnt come running to me to solve ur problems.

This hurt geet but she said nothing coz nw she had no obligations towards maan and she cud do things according to her wish and not like her conservative family.

Maan- can we sleep nw? I hv an important meeting tomorrow and dnt want to be sleepy there. Can we adjust here for one night.

Geet- yes u sleep on that side of bed and dnt dare to come on my side...

Maan- plzzzzzzzzz geet dnt start it again. i have had enuf for one night or one month may be. 

She created a pillow wall and they slept on different sides facing in opposite directions.

i know this is not the SR u people are waiting for but i didnt want to spoil Maan's image by making him eager on the first night itself. wiase intezaar ka faal jyada exciting hota hai......😉

PRECAP

Geet came out of the changing room wearing a well fitted straight black jeans and white top. She walked out confidently carrying the dress with ease. NT was surprised to see the new geet and was taken back by her confidence

PART 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=25�

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ossum
Thx for the pm x
1st to comment :)))
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow thats awsome one yaar ....lovely one ...waiting for more
mamatha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................
precap seems to be intresting
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update....
pls cont soon...
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice update
cont soon
thnx for d PM ...........🤗
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update...waiting for the next update.....
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear. That was better than what i expected :D
They'll be in separate rooms :s. Chalo lets see what happens lol
Precap seems interesting. Hehe NT get ready for facing The geet lol.
Do update soon please ;)
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey please next part jaldi PM karna

u rocked
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... their bickering will never stop  😆

btw Maan is totally acting like a jerk... he is hurting her for no reason ...

continue soon

love
Sana