Dil,Dosti etc~MG~THREAD 1 - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the update a lot!!  *Not well or would have commented better.*
Originally posted by basicquestion1

First of all sorry if it came in a wrong way..... I was just sad for their luv story

U r absolutely right about not knowing the other half. It's not that I was judging maan. I'm sure maan wud have many reasons to b creeped out. If I'm not remembering wrong,geet used to visit hash profile too, to c if there was anything about meera or maan. So if maan knew a simple fact that geet visits his profile as well as others n just that point alone shud make him feel disgusted...... Nothing against maan .... I luv him loads..... But as I said I wasn't expecting him to shut down like that. It was unexpected for me. I thought he wud have put up a fight or asked geet of what was going on or sumthing like that. I sulked down once i realized that they closed all doors of communication. To begin with.... geet was always the one in this story who didn't wanna take a chance, who was scared of trusting but maan was following his wits. He was ready to take a chance on geet so whn he dropped his perseverence due to whatevr yash mustve told him n also that geet always gave him mxed signals..... It shocked me.
Darlin I know they both r right in their own perspectives....🤗
 I was just feelin what geet mustve felt. .... A dead end!!😒
sweetie i was jst pulling ur leg . . . i know u r not judgemental . . . i mean take for instance RA u r the only one thinking from his perspective . . . so i was simply in mood of joking
i know u love him . . . we all do but at some pt we all r baist to girls . . . arent we but u for one are not . . . so there was actually no need for explaination . . .  look u felt what geet must have felt . . . this is how well u write shika we r into the story . . .😳
🤗 

Originally posted by 7thHeaven

sweetie i was jst pulling ur leg . . . i know u r not judgemental . . . i mean take for instance RA u r the only one thinking from his perspective . . . so i was simply in mood of joking
i know u love him . . . we all do but at some pt we all r baist to girls . . . arent we but u for one are not . . . so there was actually no need for explaination . . .  look u felt what geet must have felt . . . this is how well u write shika we r into the story . . .😳

🤗 
 u r shooo shweet n adorable.
and about shika...she is an amazing writer. keep the cool going with make us sweat over it ðŸ˜†
u r the one who technically introduced me to her. so i shud thanku for this. i read this ff n was glued. read it all over again just to clear my own confusions. that's a whole lot of time spendin on one ff. i guess she keeps us glued.

Originally posted by basicquestion1

why does every one call me sweet and yes me complaining as every single frnd of mine on IF calls me sweet . . . top one Shika . . . she treats me like a baby . . .  but do i really mind . . . nah its just that i need a topic to crib . .
this is for both of u 🤗
shika dekheye appki itni praise ho rahi hai  . . . give us an update . . . but since u have exams out od decency i should not pester ypou . . . but as u know i am evil . . .
abt re-reading even i have re-read it . . . she sure knows how to maintain mystery . . .

First of all thanku aarzoo n muski. I myself was not satisfied with he previous part. I've messed it up a lot. And coming to the b4 part, i was so into the mood that i cud nt come from that n was very moody. I cudnt write any cute scenes. Well i didnt cry. But crying wud've done better. Whatever i wrote, i was so into it that am feeling lost n even i thought to write a cute update. I cudnt. That's clearly visible in my prev part. But u guys r so sweet enuf that u guys liked it n commented on it. Thanx 4everyone. I'll post da next update on13th. Thanx 4 da comments once again. I was actually stuck btwn 2possibilities. Now am clear. U sure will luv da next update. Thanx guys 4 ur love n support.
PS: muski baby..choo chweet of u ROFL! Ofcoz u r a cutie pie 4me..
*pulling her cheeks*
Originally posted by --Shika--

PS: muski baby..choo chweet of u ROFL! Ofcoz u r a cutie pie 4me..
*pulling her cheeks*
  STOMPING MY FOOT AND POUTING

ole ole ole baby ko guchha aaya?
Sowiieee baby...
ROTFL
Originally posted by --Shika--

ole ole ole baby ko guchha aaya?
Sowiieee baby...
ROTFL
i am SEVENTEEN  . . . WILL BE EIGHTEEN IN JUNE . . . m not a baccha . . . OuchOuchOuch

awww muski that's evn more cute. ...stomping u'r foot n pouting. u r shoo jaanu maanu. ðŸ¤—
u remind me of geet from u'r ff bitter luv story 

i am SEVENTEEN  . . . WILL BE EIGHTEEN IN JUNE . . . m not a baccha . . .

aww muski doll..i feel like pullin u'r cheeks