The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBrat

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shika--

Originally posted by Nidhsara

Awsome,awsome,awsome...but shikha one small query...didn't Maan once call her Miss.Song...so he did know Pari's real name right...or was it someonelse...actually was a bit confused onthis point...i amin luuurvvv with your ff...just cntnu soon

good question. Good that u noticed. Isn't it the same place where Geet got suspicious.? Well as u have read only Geet's pov., we understand her actions. But to the other side of the coin...Rocky is very much right in his perspective..coming to answering ur qsn, that will be cleared in Rocky' POV parts. Now am creating a hype lol! Anyway ask me qsns...ask me as much as possible. That makes me think more, write more..add some logic etc,.
For intance jazz once asked me how yash came out of his trance when he was looking at the sleeping form of Meera and that made me write Annie's call part. So just ask as many qsns as possible Smile

I hope u don't mind if i answer ur question. Shika will make us 4 long 2 giv Maan's POVWink.
she is testing our patience. bt i think maan didn't knew dat pari's real name is geet.

ya, he once called him Miss. song, bt if u read dat part again u can understand.
he was also calling her madam, so he called her miss in dat sense.

and abt miss.song , he was asking her fav color , actor, place 2 hang out n song also.
bt c misunderstood dat n thought he knows her real name.

so he only wanted 2 knw her fav song n asked her Miss.song if he would hav asked her in full sentence like "wats ur fav song?" and instesd of asking " so wat else miss.song?', den c would hav not misunderstood him.

i hope i am correct. bt will wait 4 shika 2 answer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBratUmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Awsome,awsome,awsome...but shikha one small query...didn't Maan once call her Miss.Song...so he did know Pari's real name right...or was it someonelse...actually was a bit confused onthis point...i amin luuurvvv with your ff...just cntnu soon

good question. Good that u noticed. Isn't it the same place where Geet got suspicious.? Well as u have read only Geet's pov., we understand her actions. But to the other side of the coin...Rocky is very much right in his perspective..coming to answering ur qsn, that will be cleared in Rocky' POV parts. Now am creating a hype lol! Anyway ask me qsns...ask me as much as possible. That makes me think more, write more..add some logic etc,.
For intance jazz once asked me how yash came out of his trance when he was looking at the sleeping form of Meera and that made me write Annie's call part. So just ask as many qsns as possible Smile
Thankyou Shikha...for answering this query...i re read that part again yesterday...to see if i was wrong...what had me doubting was that...Geet didn't know Rockys real name but Rocky or Maan did...so when he heard the name Geet it should have given him a bolt right?...but it din't ...so i was prompted to ask...yes questions just helps your imagination...love you

TheBratmaanluvsgeet

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

I hope u don't mindif ianswer ur question. Shika will make us 4 long 2 giv Maan's POVWink.
she is testing our patience. bt i think maan didn't knew dat pari's real name is geet.
ya, he once called him Miss. song, bt if u read dat part again u can understand.
he was also calling her madam, so he called her miss in dat sense.
and abt miss.song , he was asking her favcolor , actor, place 2 hang out n song also.
bt c misunderstood dat n thought he knows her real name.
so he only wanted 2 knw her fav song n asked her Miss.song if he would hav asked her in full sentence like "wats ur fav song?" and instesd of asking " so wat else miss.song?', den c would hav not misunderstood him.
i hope i am correct. bt will wait 4 shika 2 answer.
Thats amazing hun...i did re read the part...but couldn't come up wid such a logical explanation...you are brilliant...but yeah we are speaking about Shikha she has a way of surprising us...will wait for her answer...thanku for taking the trouble to answer...i honestly appreciate it...love you

TheBratmaanluvsgeet

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz
ammu5
ammu5

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
superb loved geet talking to babaji n geet n maans  warrr

TheBrat

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

basicquestion1maanluvsgeet

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maanluvsgeet

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Superb update... loved it

TheBrat

Go to top