Posted: 13 years ago
movie
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 22
very lovely......................
Maan very unconsciously staring at Geet then coming to senses...................this is gonna continue for sometime.....................and Team A will win and also mess in some places par its gonna be so interesting.....................cont soon..................
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update.... loved it...

Loved the ICICI line . . . it was great absolutely lovely . . . I mean how did u come up with something like that . . . are u obsessed with cupidity . . . not that m complaining I love cupids . . . and when the cupid is as cute as Yash and as sweet as Geet . . . the love only increases . . .

Talk about cupids . . . I remember one of my sister's favourite song is Cupid had a heart . . . just yesterday she was jumping on my head . . .

Sometimes I answer the calls after 8th or 9th ring and here she was chiding him for 5th . . . was it her hormones speaking . . . seriously do girls become so moody when preggy . . . I can ask mom but it wouldn't be right u see, so m asking u . . . during my sister's tym as far as my memory goes mom behaved normal I mean she was just as loving as she is now the only diff is now it is my sis being loved . . . but anyway, her hormones didn't go wild and besides that tym Dad was in LOC so she didn't really have someone as much as a bali ka bakra . . . AND she couldn't possibly yell at a 6 year old . . . and probably as I was 6 I don't remember clearly . . .

Maan Singh Khurana and his I m the MSK attitude . . . don't we love him for that . . . and i tell ya this I LUV YOU line is one hella risky line . . . Maan didn't know she was talking with her girl frnds . . . so like in future we might get to see him J . . . M n R fight like they know nothing but fighting . . . anyway that's how friends are but lucky for me i don't have such friends my sis is more than good in the matter of fighting with me . . .

You also started giving Cliff hangers . . . I mean the last Precap was the last line of the update . . . me jazoor badla leying for this thing . . .

Aww . . . give a hug . . . thanks for the dedication . . . I mean we r literally on runs who dedicates first . . . luv ya . .
BTW . . . you were talking abt chapar chapar . . . look at me thora jyada bak bak ho gaya na but keeping true to my zodiac i am chatter bix and still my teachers feel i m a quite student poor beings need a reality check . . .
Update the next part sooner . . . although u do update frequently but yeh dil mange more n more n more n more . . . and for the record shimla was good but not at all the kinds where i'd start crying looking at the pictureque . . . anyway i better stop bak baking now . . .
BTW THIS IS THE SONG my sis keeps jumping on . . .
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y5ZXpujQPk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
great update... love the way Geet simply whizzes through Maan's world unperturbed , almost whimsical😆... just being her simple sweet self😍

And Yash and Meera are darlings😳... and now with Geet too joining the 'meddlesome-❤️-hearts-club' to bring those two together.. its goina be fun😃.. oh so looking forward to her 10 days in KM.. and theres going to be that Maan's sisters function too right...   do update soon.. and thanks for the pm.
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice to sse Maan started noticing her.. looking forward for Yash 's latest plan to get Maan down to movie theatre
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry 4 late comment😆,,,nice d update...liked d yash n annie talk,,,hope we get to see more annie talk,,,,(usually mood swings,,happnd in pregnancy)😆,,,,,,
Edited by SlovHanda - 13 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So now its gonna be a game of cupid verses cupid.............chooo chwweeeeeet.............it is going to be a win-win situation.......only problem who will win first.........Maan checking out geet was sooooo sweet😍...........Yash is entertaining........loved his jealousy when Meera hugged Maan...........loved it Shikha....update soon
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part... loved it
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey cam across ur ff n loved it...read it in 1 go...its really nyc...do add me 2 ur pm list....