Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Be.edgy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I cant believe Rocky said THAT!! OK! Yes Indeed! That little message did crash evreything!! Poor Thing..
Loved the update. Continue soon.
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
cont soon
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm....loved the update shikha..How rude were Yash and Rocky ..😑 bichari meri Geet..😭Edited by sangi1588 - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved geets ending 2 her FF
it was quite rude the way yash spoke 2 geet
awww geet fell in love wiv rocky & she got rejected
cont soon Xx..
thx 4 the PM
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯Ί it was really nice...Bt it made me cry..poor souls...feel bad fo geet meera n rocky as well... πŸ˜•Edited by sukanyaangel - 13 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow..its awesome... yr's and Geets' update...just loved it...
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

me first n i took ur second res didnt i . . . u always res twice . . .πŸ˜†\

dare u say it sucks . . . for the record i like the FF in ur FF more than the present . . . i mean the first person updates r great . . . love them . . . now abt Movie . . . well another cupidity plan . . . m all for it . . . BTW  . . . so yash did this as she was constantly visiting his profile but seriously her side of story understood what abt his LOVE . . . that will come in present . . .
well yes! Yash did it not only because she was visiting his profile. he was a flirt and would enjoy that.won't he? i thought you'll understand. anyway read what yash told her in last 2 messages..
and MSK's POV is all ready. bas need to see the right time to reveal it.

Man . . . loved the ending three lines but her actions were justified . . . after NT fiasco she was right . . . so he loved her for who she was and she fell when he wasnt there any longer . . . was that msg from rocky or did yash msg from his profile . . .

there is a BIG MU . . . now i know why u said abt intro of FL going well hereπŸ˜†

ME GONNA MISS the FF ke andar ka FF . . . anyway looking forward to the movie DATE . . . is it a date . . . u better make the first date all cutey cutey . . .
i will try..πŸ˜†

and you know what . . . why did u feel people will kill u after this . . . trust me it is NOT heart wrenching BUT it is indeed sad . . .
oh you know if anyone cries na, i will be happy. you may think am a sadist. but it boosts up my confidence that even i can write well sometimes lolπŸ˜†

luv ya . . . if u don't already know that . . . πŸ€—
i knew it!! love yaaaaaaaaaaaa😳

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

uuuufffhhh pooor geett...
wana cry
BTW for the record u write exceptionaly well . . .