Fan Fictions

Dil,Dosti etc~MG~THREAD 1 - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 7thHeaven

oopsie . . . start putting the date when u update in the caption . . . as my pm dabba is full n i have a lot of unread PMs i prefer stalking . . . lemme go read😳

hahaha sure...😆BTW how's aunty now??😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: --Shika--

hahaha sure...😆BTW how's aunty now??😕

she is better . . . don't go anywhere i'll b back in one minute . . . have something 4 u . . .
yup darling!! was typing update..😃
then me not disturbing . . . type fast . . . even i have to type Bitter but apparently i typed Fall out and cried while typing but not posting . . . abt BSLS i mean u wanted her to realise right hence the question why do i feel butter flies . . .
awwwww darling...you are such a darling!! thank you so much..i am seriously waiting for Maan's reaction.
and as of fall out, i read and found out it's really very goodplot. But as you already said, will wait. But i guess i will cry too😭
sometimes FFs can be heart wrenching!!

awwwww darling...you are such a darling!! thank you so much..i am seriously waiting for Maan's reaction.
and as of fall out, i read and found out it's really very goodplot. But as you already said, will wait. But i guess i will cry too😭
sometimes FFs can be heart wrenching!!

i know i m in for a lot of galis after the first chap . . . in a comment someone asked if the guy who breaks her heart is Maan . . .🤣 . . . they don't want to hate him but they sure will . . . FF begins with A nightmare😆 ðŸ¤£ BAD ONE😆
This content was originally posted by: 7thHeaven

i know i m in for a lot of galis after the first chap . . . in a comment someone asked if the guy who breaks her heart is Maan . . .🤣 . . . they don't want to hate him but they sure will . . . FF begins with A nightmare😆 ðŸ¤£ BAD ONE😆

isn't that obvious? Man! seriously after i read the description, i thought it would be best suited for DDE.😆
you will get to know after you read this part.
i am sure i'll be hunted for doing this! hahahaha

isn't that obvious? Man! seriously after i read the description, i thought it would be best suited for DDE.😆
you will get to know after you read this part.
i am sure i'll be hunted for doing this! hahahaha

u kidding me right . . . i mean ur FF is also angsty . . . i gotta read the intro again  . . . is Maan gonna take revenge from geet . . .
NOPE! am serious!! seriouslu serious!! will explain later...will PM ya!! right now powercut!! brb
k . . . till then lemme write BSLS as i have already promised for today