Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: komlika

Waiting 😍 .... Can't wait to see geet reaction meeting yash.... I have question... Maan n geet have seen eachother in past right?....I mean rocky(maan) met pari(geet) right? πŸ˜•

she won't answer so no point asking, right shikaπŸ˜‰. . . i bet havent seen each other . . .πŸ˜† i am sureπŸ˜‰
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Shika--

🀣i wonder if you are going to be alive after Preetu seeing this comment. preeti is your fav character followed by juno? how dare you!πŸ˜† you want me to create a lady doggie as juno's pair and name it jazz? πŸ˜†

Brij comes with Talwar! You you you! shika! i asked what her name is and you name her after me!🀣
And Brij and Tej come to Jazi with talwar! Preeti and Juno! You you you!🀣🀣🀣

Awesome dear! Was busy over the weekend just caught up with the updates! updte soon!
**posting**πŸ˜†
but i want a VM. so should i wait for the VM? or post it off??

**posting**πŸ˜†
but i want a VM. so should i wait for the VM? or post it off??

you tease😑
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

you tease😑

no am serious! it's 17 pages in word! you want me to post or not??πŸ˜†

no am serious! it's 17 pages in word! you want me to post or not??πŸ˜†

of course i wnat u to post . . .πŸ˜† please . . .
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

of course i wnat u to post . . .πŸ˜† please . . .

okay sweetie..if you say so.. here you go! but remember to leave long commentsπŸ˜†

edited

PREV: Part 17

Edited by Cloud9. - 12 years ago
so as of you who asked me if maan and Geet saw each other? NO... Maan didn't see her. eet saw Maan and Yash in pics but..well i explained the reason. so she don't recognise. and it is not unreal. it is indeed true. there is my friend, who can't remember names. and my mom, who can't remember routes. on the contrary, my dad remembers routes, if he travels through it for once. and me, myself can't remember faces if i see them once or twice. Moreover Maan was different then. he was a teenaer with clean shave and long hair. so ther'e no chance she can recognise him.
I think i answered your question. now comes Bekal fort. why i used it? it is because i like the song tu hi re from bombay and loved aravinda swamy in that movie. so simply used it.
if you wanna read about it see this

Bekal fort

**edited**
so someone asked me wat a PPT is? It is called a paper presentation. It's like giving a seminar on new technology in your respective stream. We, engineering students r well aware of it. As there will be inter college fests organizing every year and the one to win the PPTs will have exciting cash prizes or sometimes laptop. I've used it 4 two reasons:
1. Am a B.E. Student myself.
2. Geet has inferiority complex and giving PPT infront of everyone requires being bold n no stage fear. Hope it helped!Edited by --Shika-- - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what an adorable update. luvd the chat between maan and geet.

the whole chapter was worth reading over n over but th cherry was No Mrs. Handa. I assure you she's my beti from now onwards.
daadi i cudn't agree with u more.πŸ˜†

the faceoff between maaneet was just perfect. really romantic. funny how yash already had that goofy smile. may be thinbkig about all the possibilities...well i'm sure u wrote better than yash's imagination πŸ˜‰

oh just whn i thought this update cudn't b better....u put in mr.darcy.❀️ 
girl u really know how to take the breaths away.πŸ‘
can't wait for more maaneet scenes.😍
thanx for a lovely read.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago