Superb part... loved it
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update shika....continue soon
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ah!! What a beautiful dream!! Too bad R and M interrupted when they did. I too get dreams of falling, but never has someone been there to catch me. Sigh!! Bloody, I am sure if someone did even come in my dreams to catch me, he would be scared off by my sheer size๐Ÿคฃ

Aww! Her sakhis were so sweet. They wouldn't go, if she wouldn't. Such friends are nothing less than blessings.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

Oh btw, I also second your statement. "Preetu, we love you alot!!!"๐Ÿค—
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsome updt shikha....actually i am running out ofwords to describe the updates ofall my ff writers.......well no maneet but no problem....so yash bashed geet which lead her to leave maan...so our two cupids yasheera will fall in love too i guess...oh datnwud b sweet....
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update.waiting 4 maaneet moments.update soon.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
Now yash & meera are going 2 complete this incompleted luv story
Cont soon Xx...
Can't w8 4 Maaneet moments
Thx 4 the PM

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i did not land first . . .๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ babaji mere saath aisa jyun . . .๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ . . .

darling ๐Ÿ˜ณ. . . i bet it took u half an hour colour coding and IF is irritating๐Ÿ˜† . . . poor u๐Ÿ˜›

who cares no maaneet๐Ÿ˜ƒ . . . i loved the trio๐Ÿ˜ƒ . . . geet , misha and Ridz .๐Ÿ˜ณ . . hahaahah . . . there i go again ๐Ÿ˜‰. . . it reminded me of something๐Ÿ˜› . . . i was late for my coaching classes and the class has already started and everyone was seated . . . no seat was left and sir asked me to pick up a chair and come sit in front . . . not that i mind, its easier to understand but i do mind sitting alone just 2 feet away from Sir's desk . . . but i had no option so i just took the seat and the next moment my besty got up and placed her chair next mine when sir was literally teaching, but she still sat next to me . . . we always get into trouble together, bunking together, infact once we cried on the road togerther due to some so n so reason, once we blasted a guy for misbehaving with another frnd of ours yet again together . . . its like always together and now the situation is if even u no i enter the class before her and take my seat sir is always like . . . he is a bengali he cant speak hindi . . . dost nahi aaya, seat rakhlo, warna utna parega . . . so yes the trio's frndship is real and it exists . . . but u know its said group of 3 is not good and hence there is no place whatsoever between me n my besty . . .

i should ahve been typing the update . . . but look here i am typing long comments๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› . . . i hope i suceeded in chewing your brain๐Ÿ˜› . . .

loved the update and yeah the stage is all set . . . i love her dream . . . god so dreamy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
freaking awesome..............
mitzi11 thumbnail
its was beautiful
update love the
bond geet & her friends
have for each other
wow so yash & meera
& her mystery sis