Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

today I got some answers

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
today I got some answers for my confuse quectionsLOL
1.Dev sat for the puja...so i got the answer that he will be the destined RP next....
(Dev you like or not RP ship is following youWink)
2.Rad only become Dev's wife..case sindoor put on Rad's head that's sindoor Dev touched na...(so no Rohen can come between our RaDev)

Viranth(he is a stupid fool I hate him in the day I sow him first.....hate virath AngryAngry)
I love todays epi so much

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

EternalLovesonia122RADEV1000v3gradev09dany89radha_bilahariviprakshiDevika.suwinashna26PutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
exactly Anu even i also luved it so muchhhh....Dev n Radhika both were lookin oustandin......n allover the episode was very much significant .... but one thing i cant digest that Dev doin the slavery of Viraat...its jst intolarble...n he was standin with his head down in front of Viraat...Angry.
     But ur second pt Anu.......i think Kanha will test Dev's n Radhika's luv by draggin Rohan between them....but i think Rohan himself  will not lyk Radhika's ....

Edited by RADEV1000 - 07 March 2011 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17fatssrilanka

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Viraat is an arrogant man! (the actor is hott tho Embarrassed )
cannot wait for Dev to get the rajpurohit title!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I also can't stand Viraat,especially when he treats Dev as his slave.I felt very bad when Dev stands with his head bowed down.Why does he have to do that?.And to top it Dev calls Virat Maalik(Boss)?Gosh! This is too much.When Dev becomes RP,it'l be a tight slap on Virat's face.I'm eagerly waiting for this moment.As far as RaDev's marraige is concerned that will somehow happen,since RaDev are incomplete without each other.They are destined to be together.

anu17

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
today the answer was given directly to the viewers... Now the only secret which I want to know is why is Dev's blood not revealed..

Hope they don't keep it a secret just as they never revealed the prob between Vivek and Mrinalini in CB 1

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I also can't stand Viraat,especially when he treats Dev as his slave.I felt very bad when Dev stands with his head bowed down.Why does he have to do that?.And to top it Dev calls Virat Maalik(Boss)?Gosh! This is too much.When Dev becomes RP,it'l be a tight slap on Virat's face.I'm eagerly waiting for this moment.As far as RaDev's marraige is concerned that will somehow happen,since RaDev are incomplete without each other.They are destined to be together.

yaar one day virath has to suffer..I hate that stupid viranth case how can he speak to Dev like this...ooops I hate a lot this stupid man yaar

fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I don't hate Virat, he is a interesting character, hope they don't make him totally evil, lol wondering how he agreed to marry Mohani... he doesn't seem to like her. LOL 
It was a nice episode Wink I agree. So nice to see Avinash and Rubina as Dev and Radhika, missed them a lot Smile

anu17

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

oh yes, Loved todays episode so much.  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index