Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Can someone really sympathize with Icha ?? (Page 6)

111abc Groupbie
111abc
111abc

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

I have sympathy with ichcha.....
dadagi says bad very bad...........
he scolds veer but bhaag gaya.........
darpook........
but worst think is damini
why she putting maa banja jaap in her mind ye maa bhi na baar baar bharti rahtei hai........
abhi uski umar he kya hai
choti se to hai abhi khelne kudnea ki umar me itnii mehnat karni ki kya jarrorat hai....
Dadaji bhi na jabardasti
says 'tai abhi tak iss ghar ko barris tuo dea na saki'
Jaise budyaa ho gaye ho phele kuch kha pe ke tagdi to ho jaye.................
ab itna comedy bhi mat dikhoo......ki bas has has ke..........
sara din to kaam kare sab ki seva kare...uske baad kahi ek roti khati hogi but mene icha ko kabhi bhi khate nhi dekhaShocked ,,fir uper se itni daant fatkar insult karte he vechari kiya kare jo ek adhi roti khati beh bhi nikal jati he...uder tapu ko dekho kha kha kar kese pali padhi he... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hey All ,

I dont know wat happened but came to know Dadaji had taken class to our cry baby icha Embarrassed..............

Well my q , can anyone really  sympathize with her ??

Love

J

No jaya! i cant sympathize with that log! Yea.. its really disgusting to see " oh I am always a lost puppy" character. So unreal. how can one be soo thick skinned and Dumb!

Aaj agar padhai mein dhyaan deti.. naukri karti.. aise thokar khane ki naubat nahi aati na! What stupid examples are they setting! These females have nothing to do in life or what??!! Ammu also what dumb advice was that? Ke Maa ban jao.. by any chance Veer bhi chala jaega, then what will this mahaan character do? Back to those idiotic rituals? Disgraceful!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by souroj

Neenu , i heard she was giving blank stares here and there but when dadaji stops someone taking her side she gives surprising and shocked expressions Silly, Main pagal hogayi hu 
i felt bad keh what that budha was saying .. really wanted her to speak up Angry
just hated her blank stare expressions!!

yaar yeh director waaqi koi novice hai.. hes tooo bad!! tapasya today was oooo bad and so was ichcha...Angry

Farah acting wise I don't know but till date except Tej Singh nobody answered back  Daddaji, so how can one expect Iccha out of all people will reply back to Daddaji. His own son Umed stutters in front of him to Iccha kya cheez hain.
it was tooo much actually... meri aankhon se aansooo aarahe theCry
probably cuz damini was there...
however cuz of satya thora torture kum huaSleepy

Farah!! Bewakoofi ki koi hadh nahi hoti aaj ye baat iccha ne prove kar diya. Pagal Aurat! Arey.. kuch bolne layak thi nahi.. kam se kam bhaag toh sakti thi ! Buddha thodi naa aata uske peeche peeche chillate hue!!LOLLOLLOL for a minute it looked as if he was going to slap her!Shocked too much high voltage drama it was.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by souroj

Neenu , i heard she was giving blank stares here and there but when dadaji stops someone taking her side she gives surprising and shocked expressions Silly, Main pagal hogayi hu 
i felt bad keh what that budha was saying .. really wanted her to speak up Angry
just hated her blank stare expressions!!

yaar yeh director waaqi koi novice hai.. hes tooo bad!! tapasya today was oooo bad and so was ichcha...Angry

Farah acting wise I don't know but till date except Tej Singh nobody answered back  Daddaji, so how can one expect Iccha out of all people will reply back to Daddaji. His own son Umed stutters in front of him to Iccha kya cheez hain.
it was tooo much actually... meri aankhon se aansooo aarahe theCry
probably cuz damini was there...
however cuz of satya thora torture kum huaSleepy

Farah!! Bewakoofi ki koi hadh nahi hoti aaj ye baat iccha ne prove kar diya. Pagal Aurat! Arey.. kuch bolne layak thi nahi.. kam se kam bhaag toh sakti thi ! Buddha thodi naa aata uske peeche peeche chillate hue!!LOLLOLLOL for a minute it looked as if he was going to slap her!Shocked too much high voltage drama it was.
Well, i hav sympathy with ichha. Y'day epi depicts true colors of our society which considers, caste, clan a lot. Taps is from higher clan, so everybody adores her depite her misdeeds, and ichha who belongs to a lower clan, faces flak e'time despite her goodness. Forget older people and old fashioned people. These will never change. If ichha said something to budhha even politely he will agin scold her that she opened her mouth in front of elders. bahu mein tamiz nahi hai. So she kept silent. But her husband should be there, definitely.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuintruderfasttiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeenakshi76

Well, i hav sympathy with ichha. Y'day epi depicts true colors of our society which considers, caste, clan a lot. Taps is from higher clan, so everybody adores her depite her misdeeds, and ichha who belongs to a lower clan, faces flak e'time despite her goodness. Forget older people and old fashioned people. These will never change. If ichha said something to budhha even politely he will agin scold her that she opened her mouth in front of elders. bahu mein tamiz nahi hai. So she kept silent. But her husband should be there, definitely.

Actually, it is Tapasya who is living under a misconception....................Mai and Daddaji are putting up an act to get the child...............Veer because he thinks it is his..............Jogi is supportive also because he thinks it is Veer's and does not yet know that Nani and Tapasya are behind this drama..........even Nani is under the false hope that it is Veer's. Tapasya's treatment from others is all based on her lie.............

Ichcha is getting insults heaped on her but no one has asked her to leave .................and Umed, Kasa, Satya and Sanchi all love her. So in a way she is probably not as badly off as we might like to think......................just that the channel has been very biased in showing her silent acceptance and scenes of her ill treatment.

Wait till Tapasya's child's paternity comes out and then we will compare on treatment..............Wink

But I totally agreeThumbs Up on the focus on lower class, old fashioned rituals and such................it is rubbish and has left a very bad taste after viewing it yesterday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuLimitLessFantiny15

Go to top