Poll

is kokila caught rashi and urmi range haath..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think kokila.s sharp eyes and mind and sharp thought find out everything...
i think YES.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This was in the precap, precap's are notorious in SNS, they never deliver, that's the reason I voted No.

People might hate that, but it's SNS the precaps never live up to the best scenario, it will be Kokila asking Rashi why is she standing in the kitchen wasting time, instead of joining the family to go to the temple as everyone is waiting, Rashi will say she will just come, as she and her mother were thirsty and drinking water and Kokila will leave, Rashi and Urmila will pour the water and Gauri will disintegrate, all will come from the temple, Gopi will notice this and get shouted at by Kokila.

BUT

i'm tired of the SNS way of doing things, because the serial has got to an age where Gopi won't keep taking the fall, hopefully fingers crossed, it's a good sign with Rashi being found to have got the dentures and had them cleaned at the dentist and lying that she was in pain, i'm hoping against hope that from here on in it will be Rashi being found out to be a liar, so that her husband and Hetal get to know her true character, otherwise what's the use of the bad girl coming tops all the time and the good one coming bottom. 

So i think Kokila now that her daughter Kinjal is out of the house, she will concentrate on safeguarding the GoHam relationship and will watch Rashi closely, because she knows Rashi is Gopi's nemesis and that she pretends to like Gopi, she's 100% certain of that fact.

So here is hoping Kokila sees them hovering over the table and comes all the way in and admires the Gauri that her Bahu made, that way Rashi and Urmila will not sabotage it, because Kokila would have seen it was drying well and it's nicely molded and not soft to disintegrate.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rashi and Urmilla probably going to make up the excuse that urmilla wanted to drink some water 8-)
I voted No
simibrar1990 thumbnail

you mean nafisa rashi,s evil plan to get down gopi is again succesful....oh no....cant bear more a same crap again and again.....

i think shame for rashi to destroy god related poja things to fulfil her needs what she want..? every time they both mother and daughter destroy the religious function....hurt the priest....mix the oil in parsad...and this all crap is again ....please stop  this...i think this way the show goes down ...they hurt the religious feelings of the pepole.......
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have voted for last one because both mother and daughter r best in making accused and tricks
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
they make excuses for everything so they will do it again and again until the cv doesnt sort it out
IF, IF , IF HEY REALLY WANTED KOKI TO CTAH RASHI URMI THEY WOULD AHVE NEVER NEVER SHOWN kOKI SHOUTING 'RASHI' IN ADVANCE

PLS SEE MY POST 'WHY ON EARTH PEOPLE DONT ENTER ROOM QUIETLY'

YAAR I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AND LOOSE HEART ON THIS SERIAL

ALLL I WNAT THE WRONG RAT RASHI TO BE TORN APART AND THROWN OUT FROMORM THE WINDOW
simibrar1990 thumbnail

To..shon703...no  reply for your post ...🤬 ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ Totally 🤬.....no acess please......😡 we dont need your views..thanks

Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: simibrar1990

To..shon703...no reply for your post.....🤬

no but there are already 3 replies to my post😉
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
C'mon stop the tug of war.. The forum cant afford petty fights.. Dono, haath milao aur bhul jao yeh fights😆